*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

Here's something to make you laugh girls! Hilarious!!!!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...oon-mothers-weird-poses-wearing-costumes.html

Toothfairy, LOL! That is quite the website. I needed that as I'm totally crashing from my 3 hour GTT. Soooo ready for a nap. 2.5 more hours of work and then a 50 minute drive home. Zzzzzzzzz.........

Hilarious! It's not on that website, but the funniest pregnancy picture I've ever seen is a woman holding a gun and a watermelon. Like, what the hell do either of those things have to do with each other...or pregnancy?

Glad you like!! Ha ha ha!! Can't decide which is my favourite?? The tree the horse or the one with the dog as well!! They are just brilliant!!

LOL! Great pictures!!
Speaking of BH's, I've been getting those quite a lot. At least I think that's what it is. Once in a while I get a really tight feeling, kinda feels crampy though too down low. Worries me, but goes away quickly. It's not pain, but it feels a bit like cramps. Definitely feeling them more this time around! Can you believe we're almost all at the 30 week mark!!
Also, anyone else get lots of muscle pains down low? I mean ALL of the low areas, lol? Seems to be worse when I really need to pee!

Juless! I have the exact same crampy feeling down low when I have to pee or when I have been walking or standing for too long. I can't decide if they are BHs or just stretching cramps as it never happened to me with my first pregnancy. I also have a low lying placenta and not sure if that makes a difference but this bubs so far always hangs out down low. Maybe it is the weight and pressure of the baby? Not sure but it sure is uncomfortable.

Perhaps that's what it is! I know that many times I feel such a weight and pressure down low! Baby is pretty low I think, must be getting heavy in there!

I get a really sore lady garden when I'm sat down to pee :rofl: I don't know what it is!

I get a really sore lady garden when I'm sat down to pee :rofl: I don't know what it is!

Me too! It's not terribly painful but it is sore.

I'm also getting a handful of braxton hicks a day with occasional, mild cramping. My hips are sore when I'm lying on them, I get a lot of sciatic pain, and I have been feeling a great deal of ligament and stretching pains in my pelvic region and on my belly. I get heartburn and rib pain from time to time when I think baby is pushing up in that area. It's very uncomfortable sometimes and I find that I really waddle now and it's hard for me to get up and down. I look absolutely huge as well! I just hope I can lose this weight when I'm all finished here.

Hope everyone is having a nice day so far!

got my 3 hour GTT results and no diabetes for me!! woo hoo! my doctor seemed very surprised that I failed the 1 hour and passed the 3, since I had been fasting for both tests. who knows. But i'm pretty happy :)

How much weight has everyone gained? I'm already at 20 Lbs, and still 14 weeks to go. Yikes! It all came on from weeks 12-26 too. I am hungry all the time, so i try to eat fruits and veggies as snacks so as to avoid gaining too much weight, but that just doesn't work. I think I need to start exercising. It's so hard with working full time, by the time i get home I'm exausted and starving, and then once i eat i can't do much because then my stomach will start to hurt. So i feel like there is no winning!

Sorry about you ladies who are in pain :hugs:

I have gained 13 lbs. Im trying to stay in a healthy range and gain only about 25 total. After gaining 40-50lbs my first two pregencies, I just know how hard it was to take the weight off. So this time I have passed on brownies and ice cream....everynight.

I am purchasing my baby monitor on amazon, because we have a gift card. Does anyone know if there are coupon codes that I can use for amazon.com? I would love to save a little more! :)

Thanks!

I've gained between 15 and 20 lbs depending on which scale you go by. I don't eat too unhealthy but I admit I will have a chocolate or treat here and there. I know I shouldn't and I feel really guilty about it sometimes. I just hope I can keep my weight gain under 30lbs and lose the weight again afterward. I feel really huge, but what am I supposed to do:shrug: I can't exercise much as I get a lot of hip and back pain (not to mention ligament pain) and I get short of breath easily. So I just hope I can lose it later...

Congrats on passing your GCT Chloe!

I've gained 14lbs so far..not so happy about that but hoping to loose it quickly afterwards. But then again, I had started putting on weight long before I actually fell pregnant. I don't think I lost the weight I gained from last year's pregnancy and I put on quite a few lbs in the depression that followed the loss.

I've just come back from my 28 week appointment. All is good with me and lo. I go to the doc every 2 weeks from here on out - yikes, makes it seem that much closer!

Congrats on the GTT results Chloe :yipee:

I'm actually lighter than my pre-preg weight. I lost 6lbs in total through 1st & 2nd tri and have gained 4 of those back so far. Hoping it stays this way but very doubtful seeing as these last few weeks are where the most is gained!

I have gained 13 lbs. Im trying to stay in a healthy range and gain only about 25 total. After gaining 40-50lbs my first two pregencies, I just know how hard it was to take the weight off. So this time I have passed on brownies and ice cream....everynight.

I am purchasing my baby monitor on amazon, because we have a gift card. Does anyone know if there are coupon codes that I can use for amazon.com? I would love to save a little more! :)

Thanks!

Have you created an Amazon Baby Registry? Also, have you joined Amazon Mom? If you join before September 15 on September 17 you'll get a code for 20% off a lot of items. You can go to the Amazon Mom site and see the preview for everything that will be eligible for the 20% off code.

I created a registry of the things I knew I was specifically buying for myself. I set my due date to October and I have it set to private so no one can search for it. Your registry has to be active for 10 days, but within 30 days of your "due date" and 60 days after you can use a 10% completion code on anything from your registry if it's sold by Amazon. So that's what I'm doing for big things like mattress and car seat.

First off, I've never heard the term lady garden before... absolutely hilarious!

Secondly, I don't know exactly how much I've gained because my husband hid the scale, but I know I'm up around 30 pounds at this point. I ate terribly in the first trimester due to food aversions, and needing to eat carbs to settle my stomach. Since then I've done okay, and have been much more active than I expected I would be... but alas no matter what I do the weight piles on.
I'm banking on breast-feeding to take off a big chunk, and the rest I know I can tackle with diet and exercise.
I take minimal comfort in knowing that I don't look as if I have put on as much weight as I actually have...

Speaking of weight… Has anyone started to wake up in the middle of the night hungry again? I did this a bunch around 8 to 10 weeks, but it started up again this week! Not helpful for sleep or weight gain!

Thanks!

Have you created an Amazon Baby Registry? Also, have you joined Amazon Mom? If you join before September 15 on September 17 you'll get a code for 20% off a lot of items. You can go to the Amazon Mom site and see the preview for everything that will be eligible for the 20% off code.

I created a registry of the things I knew I was specifically buying for myself. I set my due date to October and I have it set to private so no one can search for it. Your registry has to be active for 10 days, but within 30 days of your "due date" and 60 days after you can use a 10% completion code on anything from your registry if it's sold by Amazon. So that's what I'm doing for big things like mattress and car seat.

Thanks for the tip. I'm just wondering if you've had to enter a credit card # to subscribe? Because it says that it's free for 3 months and then it is $79 a month after that. I'm just wondering if they'll give me a hard time when I un-subscribe to avoid the $79 a month because they already have my cc# or is that something they'll give me the option to deny when the trial 3 months is up? That's why I haven't done it yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->