• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

ttc_lolly think my EDD will be 15 December actually same as Nixilix as we're at the same stage, not that it matters I'll be having an elective c section ha ha x

I'll change it for you :thumbup: x

Hi ladies! Please can I join? Just got my :bfp: this morning! According to FertilityFriend, my EDD is 13th December. Please bear with me - I'm new to forums and this is my first pregnancy so a newbie all round. :blush:

Hi Honey.Bee :hi: welcome hunni and congratulations!

We'll go easy on you, don't worry ;) lol x

Got my clearblue digital positive today 1-2 :D so happy!!!!!!!

I wish we had tests like that in the states! Even though our digis aren't nearly as cool I did go out and buy a couple just to see "pregnant" pop up!! Unfortunately my display disappeared before I even got a pic of it :( I have a couple others I'm hoarding to take soon though.

Got my digi 1-2 too :)

https://i1104.photobucket.com/albums/h337/nixilix/4750184b.jpg

5 weeks already! I'm starting to get very excited now!! Glad to have s many new December snowflakes! What wonderful Christmas presents we all have to look forward to!

5 weeks already! I'm starting to get very excited now!! Glad to have s many new December snowflakes! What wonderful Christmas presents we all have to look forward to!

Same! We will be 12 wks at the end of May and June will start our 2nd tri! Can you believe it!?

So want to tell my sister as we are really close but she is 36 wks pg and don't want to take anything from her but dont want to wait til he's here as I dont want to steal her thunder then!!! Arghh!

Hi ladies! I am causiously adding my name to the mommies due in December. My due date is Dec 9th.
I am 38 years old (EEP!) and have a beautiful 9 year old daughter.
I have had miscarriages in the past at 8 weeks...praying that this little bean sticks and I will be with you ladies the duration of my pregnancy.

I wish we had tests like that in the states! Even though our digis aren't nearly as cool I did go out and buy a couple just to see "pregnant" pop up!! Unfortunately my display disappeared before I even got a pic of it :( I have a couple others I'm hoarding to take soon though.

Amazon sells them! https://www.amazon.com/Clearblue-Digital-Pregnancy-Conception-Indicator/dp/B000YDESE2

So want to tell my sister as we are really close but she is 36 wks pg and don't want to take anything from her but dont want to wait til he's here as I dont want to steal her thunder then!!! Arghh!

Tricky one! If it were me I'd either tell her right away or wait until her new babe is 3-4 weeks old. If you told her now but kept it generally quiet there would be too much fuss or thunder stealing would there?

I had such an embarrassing experience today. Took LO to the library and the librarian wanted to know if I wanted my books on extended loan with a new babe due soon. I had not told her I was pregnant! I am very bloated today and wearing a skirt that gathers at the waist which didn't help I guess...but was a big hurt cos I lost a whole stone and 2 dress sizes right before getting my bfp and my stomach was quiet flat. Now looking at it I could potentially pull of 6 months preggers today! Thought you are supposed to show sooner with #2 but this is ridiculous!!!!! :blush:

Got my digi 1-2 too :)

https://i1104.photobucket.com/albums/h337/nixilix/4750184b.jpg

Whoop!! Congrats girls!! When are you doing your next digis? I've ordered some clearblue digis off ebay for £1.99 each they work fine just cant be sold in shops as they're dated 03/2011 but no problems with them.

Rach can't believe we're due on same day ha ha!! How long you been ttc?xx

I know lady! How strange!!! We NTNP jan feb but never dtd near O. Then we tried this monh and it worked! Freaky! Although not confident today as got no symptoms?! Weird!!

Hi Nixilix, Defo think you should tell your sister now, and then just keep things quiet for now (if you can!!!). I think she will be over the moon for you and I'm sure you'd value her advice and support X

So how often do you all plan on repeating your digis? I wasn't planning to do any until I joined this group .....but not sure how else to hold my nerve until my first scan. I've got an appointment to see my GP next Friday. Do you think once a week is about right or verging on OCD?

Keeping everything crossed for all December snowflakes :hugs:

i dont think i will be doing anymore digis, have a few regular tests left that will prob get peed on at some point lol

So how often do you all plan on repeating your digis? I wasn't planning to do any until I joined this group .....but not sure how else to hold my nerve until my first scan. I've got an appointment to see my GP next Friday. Do you think once a week is about right or verging on OCD?

I did one the day I got my bfp, I did the next one at 15dpo and got 2-3 and then I got 3+ at 19dpo. I only did the 3+ early cos I was having bloods and knew my hcg would be high enough. If it weren't for the bloods I would wait until 22-24dpo to try for 3+.

With the digit it's all about hcg thresholds.

1-2 weeks......your level is 25-199miu
2-3 weeks......your level is 200-1999miu
3+ weeks.....level is >2000miu

im so tempted to go and buy 20 digis and do one a day till i get bored of poas.. but a pack of 2 costs 17 pounds here :wacko:

I used an opk this afternoon and it was a very strong +:cloud9: so strong the controle line was really light, the test line had used all the dye.

Is anyone else feeling really really thirsty? I feel like i could drink constantly..

nixilix i'd say tell her now, how exciting that your babies will have cousins close in age :)

nixilix id say tell your sis now.. your babies are going to be so lucky being so close in age :)

i dont think i will be doing anymore digis, have a few regular tests left that will prob get peed on at some point lol

I know what you mean - after all the POAS with the ov tests it seems somehow wrong to let the pee go to waste :winkwink:

Yeah my DD is 13 months, then her baby, then all going well mine in dec!!

I'm seeing her in two weeks so might hold out so
I can tell her too her face!

I did one the day I got my bfp, I did the next one at 15dpo and got 2-3 and then I got 3+ at 19dpo. I only did the 3+ early cos I was having bloods and knew my hcg would be high enough. If it weren't for the bloods I would wait until 22-24dpo to try for 3+.

With the digit it's all about hcg thresholds.

1-2 weeks......your level is 25-199miu
2-3 weeks......your level is 200-1999miu
3+ weeks.....level is >2000miu

Thanks 2016 - that's a big help! I'm 14dpo now (I haven't used a conception indicator yet but I was temping). I'll definitely follow your advice x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->