*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

I am just doing one last digi to see the 3+ (I did one at 1-2, and another at 2-3) :thumbup:

Nessicle, I've bought those off ebay too! There the ones I'm still waiting on :growlmad: he dispatched them on Friday apparently so I'm pretty sure they should be here by now.

And lovie, I'm constantly thirsty too!

Looks like we will be telling the inlaws before the appt because my MIL happens to have an appt with the same doctor the same day. She took me to my yearly in Feb so she'll know something is up if she runs into us there. Looks like maybe tonight? I'm just nervous because it's so early! Ahh! Excited and nervous! Anyone else tell everybody really early??

I will try and keep it or 2 weeks then only tell immediate family. But I don't want to have to tell work for ages. Should be better at keeping it this time now that I'm part time.

Also I am due a smear but didn't get it done and now have to wait for 3months post partum I think. Should have gone when I got the letter!

I will try and keep it or 2 weeks then only tell immediate family. But I don't want to have to tell work for ages. Should be better at keeping it this time now that I'm part time.

Also I am due a smear but didn't get it done and now have to wait for 3months post partum I think. Should have gone when I got the letter!

Just told my mom! I am still shaking! She is sooo happy! She said she wouldn't tell anyone until I at least have my appt. Now on to the inlaws. I'm gonna make DH do it. I wonder if he'll be as nervous as I was!!!

have any of you ladies told work about your pregnancies i had to tell my boss as i started having bad cramps at work and asked if i could go for an emergency appointment and she refused to let me go... So i asked to be transfered as i really dont like her which i was given and she has told everyone im pregnant and all my family and friends have found out through other people she has told... As you can guess im not very happy i work for a large company thats well known surely they should have more sence... Sorry rant over just really annoyed me

Congrats on telling you mum ImSoTired :yipee: we told our families pretty much straight away!

mommyof2girlz - I won't be telling work until after my scan at 12 weeks I don't think x

Looks like we will be telling the inlaws before the appt because my MIL happens to have an appt with the same doctor the same day. She took me to my yearly in Feb so she'll know something is up if she runs into us there. Looks like maybe tonight? I'm just nervous because it's so early! Ahh! Excited and nervous! Anyone else tell everybody really early??

We were going and forth about whether or not to tell this early, and finally just said F it -- yeah, a miscarriage would be devastating, but we both agreed that it would be even more sad if after telling everyone we were infertile, we didn't at least let them celebrate some good news with us, no matter how briefly. Sooo, we told our immediate families last night, and I told my closest girlfriends a couple hours ago.

I feel good about the decision, but I am freaking out just a little bit because now the news is out and there's no taking it back. Stick, stick,stick little bean!

Told the inlaws as well now so it's a huge weight off of our shoulders but there's something about telling our parents that made us feel like kids again.:dohh: I pray that everything is ok because I'd hate to disappoint anyone especially Dh and myself. I will give them the go ahead to tell the rest of the family at 6 or 7 weeks if the appt is A-OK. We have a wedding to go to on May 12th and people will wonder why I am not drinking as I usually get completely drunk at such occasions:blush:.

I want to tell everyone! Especially because my DH and I have been together 7+ years (married 2) and every chance folks get they ask when are we gonna start. The worst one was a couple of months ago when we went out dinner with another couple, who had recently announced they were expecting, and the girl's sister. I'd barely sat down when the sister turned to me and said "now when are YOU going to start having kids, you see my sister beat you to it now it's time to catch up." It took a lot to keep my mouth shut. I didn't think it was a race?!?! Turned out this sister announced her sisters pregnancy as soon as she found out on Facebook. I get it, she's happy but why do/say stupid sh*t?

We told everyone... we both suck at keeping secrets.

I am definitely going to get another digi to see the 3+.. but I think I'll wait till Monday, I will be 6 weeks and should have enough hcg at that point... they are like 13$.

I am so excited today! I bought What to Expect when you're Expecting on my Kindle and then discovered the What to Expect when you're Expecting journal and organizer! I LOVE organizers... so I am going to have so much fun with that. I am such a stationnary geek. :)

Hi everyone - I would like to join! I just got my BFP today after trying for 9 months with PCOS and while awaiting my first FS appointment! My due date is December 16th!

Oh, and hi trgirl!!!!!!

HI LULU!!! So made my day today to see your bfp announcement. :)

Aww thanks trgirl!

How long did it take for it to sink in for you? I still don't believe it!

It still doesn't feel real.. I think it will feel more real once I see the doctor, or start seeing a bump.. or have morning sickness. But right now I just have massively sore bbs and cramping.. but nothing else out of the ordinary so really hasn't sunk in yet.

All I have is cramps! It still feels like AF will be here at any time. Technically she isn't even due until Sunday. But at least I know she won't show! lol

I have my first doctor's appointment on Monday to confirm and who knows what else. I didn't even know what kind of doctor I needed to go see! lol

Yay Sombra! Welcome!

Lulu it is totally normal. And still fun to poas. :)

We told everyone... we both suck at keeping secrets.

I am definitely going to get another digi to see the 3+.. but I think I'll wait till Monday, I will be 6 weeks and should have enough hcg at that point... they are like 13$.

I am so excited today! I bought What to Expect when you're Expecting on my Kindle and then discovered the What to Expect when you're Expecting journal and organizer! I LOVE organizers... so I am going to have so much fun with that. I am such a stationnary geek. :)

I bought what to expect on my kindle yesterday as well! lol

I want to tell everyone! Especially because my DH and I have been together 7+ years (married 2) and every chance folks get they ask when are we gonna start. The worst one was a couple of months ago when we went out dinner with another couple, who had recently announced they were expecting, and the girl's sister. I'd barely sat down when the sister turned to me and said "now when are YOU going to start having kids, you see my sister beat you to it now it's time to catch up." It took a lot to keep my mouth shut. I didn't think it was a race?!?! Turned out this sister announced her sisters pregnancy as soon as she found out on Facebook. I get it, she's happy but why do/say stupid sh*t?

I hate that! It wasn't as bad for us because we only recently got married but I can imagine! You should have told her where to stick it!

have any of you ladies told work about your pregnancies i had to tell my boss as i started having bad cramps at work and asked if i could go for an emergency appointment and she refused to let me go... So i asked to be transfered as i really dont like her which i was given and she has told everyone im pregnant and all my family and friends have found out through other people she has told... As you can guess im not very happy i work for a large company thats well known surely they should have more sence... Sorry rant over just really annoyed me

I had to tell work too as im a carer and its pretty heavy work so I tell everyone just to be safe. :)

we told everyone the day we found out :) was just too exciting not to lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->