*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

I had that clicking with my first pregnancy i think its quite common... My bbs are leaking!!! loads and most of my tops are smelling of sour milk not bought breast pads yet think i may have to its horrible... My hands and ankles are swollen so ive been moaning on like this all day my dh is fed up of listening to me, i am seeing my midwife tomorrow hopefully FX i live in catterick garrison we are completely flooded been a nightmare people canoeing down the street, rivers bursting, schools are shut till at least thursday and its still raining glad i am not due yet most routes to the hospital are closed... sorry to moan lol i am starting to annoy myself!!

thought id upload some pics of our floods :cry: thinking of getting my dingy out :shrug:

Attachments

• flood3.jpg
    flood3.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 6
  • flood1.jpg
    flood1.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 5
  • flood2.jpg
    flood2.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 6
  • flood4.jpg
    flood4.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 5
Oh that is bad mummyof2girlz hope your all ok, thats so scary!

luckily i am on a hill so my house is fine its more flash floods to worry about as we live down from moors. Our main river has just burst its already one of the most dangerous in england been an incredibly crazy day!! Luckily the army are on hand to dish out sand bags..

Hahaha ladies I know! You should have seen my OH's face when I had to keep leaving the room to go out and fetch another bag full of clothes in :rofl: Ahhh well! I got majority of them preloved, some still brand new and I didn't pay a lot so I should be able to make my money back if I resell them :thumbup:

Beautiful bumps ladies :) I still can't get over how we are all so close to the end now when it only seems like yesterday I started this thread. I'm getting anxious about the birth but really, really excited about welcoming the baby into our family!

Mummy, that flooding looks crazy :wacko: I've seen different parts of the country on the news and don't know how you are all coping. It's good you live on a hill though!

That's pretty bad flooding! Stay nice and safe! I am in Yorkshire and my work was flooded twice in the summer floods. So far it's ok. I live about 10 miles from where I work and really high up. Our worst weather is usually the snow!!! We always get it bad whenever there is a sniff of it in the country! It's a worry I have with baby due December!

Wow this post moved 5 pages overnight (my night :)).

Lolly, stacks of clothes and if your anything like me you won't be able to help yourself and still buy a few more. Baby girls clothes are sooo adorable!

Mummy of 2, that's a lot of water! Glad your up on a hill. Hope it resides soon and there is not too much damage :(

We are all getting close but it still feels a long way off to me. I feel impatient to meet our little man more than anything. School holidays here so it's been full on. My folks offered to have the girls today and overnight so DH can do something together, (he has the day off). I am soooo looking forward to some child free time :) :) but will miss them!

Toothfairy, thats a massive change in bump shape! It's amazing, LO must have really shifted :)

I am loving all bump pics! You all look gorgeous!!

Baby had the hiccups this evening and my son (who is three) was able to feel them. His reaction was so cute, smiling and laughing. He cannot wait until the baby gets here and asks when she will be here everyday. I hope he is as excited when she arrives.

Wow, this thread flew today! :) Lots to catch up on! Great bump pics everyone! I'm going to take my 30 week one soon! I think it's just my second this whole pregnancy, poor baby! Lolly, love all the clothes! I just finished going through DD's and it felt great to organize it all. She is now in size 4 or 5, so I had a TON of things since she was outgrowing everything so fast. I got rid of a lot of stuff that I didn't like too much, or didn't need. Gave it to my sister for her little girl. Luckily I hardly bought any of the items, all given to me or hand me downs. Most of what I did buy was second-hand. I now have size 0-3 and 3-6 in 2 drawers. Still need to wash it but I plan on doing that over the next few days or maybe on the weekend. I still have too many sleepers though, will be narrowing those down a bit more! I realize how little I really used with DD, it was overwhelming me having so much, needed to get rid of some. Think it's because we are in a very small home so I need to minimize everything. I am still very overwhelmed thinking about how we're going to fit everything and what to do when baby needs to move out of our room, etc. (will have to share a room with her sister - will be a nightmare I'm guessing for the first little while!). But we'll manage! I think it's my nesting instincts stressing me out about it!

Oh, and caz & bob!! Welcome to the thread! :D

Exactly the same here Juless... I remember not using an awful lot with DD so why I have gone and bought so much stuff is beyond me :dohh: too excited I guess! I'll be able to resell it all on anyway so not too worried about that. Our place is pretty small too, and the girls will have to roomshare once the baby's out of our room. Feel bad for DD having to share her own little space, just hoping the baby sleeps as well as her big sis did otherwise it'll be a nightmare with baby waking DD up at night! Trying not to think too much about it right now...!

Same here, lolly! Just trying to put it out of my mind until we actually have to deal with it, lol! Also, if money wasn't so tight I know I'd be buying a few more outfits here and there. I guess it's a good thing we're broke right now! hehe

Exactly the same here Juless... I remember not using an awful lot with DD so why I have gone and bought so much stuff is beyond me :dohh: too excited I guess! I'll be able to resell it all on anyway so not too worried about that. Our place is pretty small too, and the girls will have to roomshare once the baby's out of our room. Feel bad for DD having to share her own little space, just hoping the baby sleeps as well as her big sis did otherwise it'll be a nightmare with baby waking DD up at night! Trying not to think too much about it right now...!

My 2 girls have shared since honey was 6months old and Olivia has never been woken by her, once this ones bigger she'll be sharing the same room too so I'll have 3 girls sleeping in the same room! Think it'll be like a sleepover party every night!!!!!

well i made it to midwife for my 31 wk appointment water is residing a bit thank god! Am only measuring a week ahead now, she said babys heart rate is very fast and she would have guessed a girl! Anyone expecting a boy with a heart rate well over 150bpm? Think she has just worried me now i have got a scan next Thurs so will be getting them to check again! I have so much baby boy clothes Its unreal.. baby is head down and well into my pelvis which is Whats causing my pain. And i have to monitor the fluid i keep losing if it carries on she will test it.

That's a relief to here Fifipots :) I shared a room with one of my sisters and remember loving it! We'd often end up snuggling together in one bed, would love it if my girls grew up as close!

Happy 31 weeks mummyof2 :yipee: that HB rate is just an old wives tale, I wouldn't worry too much about it x

Having my first feeling rough day today I hope this isn't the start of me feeling bad xxx

That's a relief to here Fifipots :) I shared a room with one of my sisters and remember loving it! We'd often end up snuggling together in one bed, would love it if my girls grew up as close!

Happy 31 weeks mummyof2 :yipee: that HB rate is just an old wives tale, I wouldn't worry too much about it x

yeah from what Ive seen online sounds like rubbish. Did worry me tho Ive really prepared for a boy! What would i do if it came out a girl ha ha oh god my husband would be gutted he is so happy to have a boy on the way... He actually accused me of making the babys thingy fall off in front of the midwife she thought it was hilarious! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->