*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

As we're all having xmas babies, i thought i should share this.

https://www.mothercare.com/Mothercare-Reindeer-Dress-Up/465887,default,pd.html

yes, I have bought one! and yes, when my son is 18 and i get out his '1st xmas photos' he will hate me - but i couldn't resist because it's soooooooooooooooo cute!!

As we're all having xmas babies, i thought i should share this.

https://www.mothercare.com/Mothercare-Reindeer-Dress-Up/465887,default,pd.html

yes, I have bought one! and yes, when my son is 18 and i get out his '1st xmas photos' he will hate me - but i couldn't resist because it's soooooooooooooooo cute!!

It's a good job I kept this from my DD's first Christmas then ;)

https://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m503/laurynp86/reindeer2.jpg

Might be a bit big though, damn! :haha:

LOLLY!!!!!!! Thats just the cutest thing I ever saw!!!!!!! I wasn't sure until I saw your little one in it!!!! Is it an indoors outfit/babygrow or more a pramsuit/snowsuit?

Hahaha I'm glad my daughter has picked up the power of persuasion early :lol:

It's more of an indoor outfit I think... it's like a thin velour type material. It could be put over clothes and used for outside, probably not thick enough for winter though xx

aw so cute think i will have buy my baby girl a christmas outfit if she comes on time due 23rd xx

so far (touch wood) my pregnancy has been good so far. ive had a couple of little panics, but i think that just comes with being a first time mum! the only thing i dont like is these little bouts of breathlessness!! they're so strange, because i can get them when im sitting down - im not eve exerting myself. they dont come very often, but it makes it feel like my heart is pounding out of my chest!! the joys of pregnancy hey? hope everyone else is wellx

awww lolly so cute!! :D my sister bought 'christmas pyjamas' for baby for xmas and ive had my instructions that she has to sleep in them on xmas eve so she wakes up in xmas pjs! She is obsessed with Christmas and her 2 girls have xmas pjs every year without fail lol!

Hey all how is everyone feeling today. i cant wait until saturday. im getting my 3d 4d ultrasound im so excited!!

Sooo jealous!

We would have been having our 3D/4D scan this weekend but as we are high risk we have been getting loads of photos on the NHS so we agreed to cancel it and save the money :(

Im feeling good. 30 weeks +3 now and not feeling bad at all! occasionally feel very uncomfortable as I can find a position to sit in that suits me. I am constantly warm aswell and its about 8 degrees outside lol.

Morning snowflakes :flower:

I'm doing well. I hope everyone else is as well.

We decided to pass on the 3d/4d ultrasound b/c of price. And since I can feel him I'm much more ok. I think it was just the long time at the beginning of pregnancy when you can feel lo and not knowing that I was so gun ho on having one to make sure he was ok. But money is tight now too so we'll pass.

Drs appointment later today. Anyone else itchy? I put lotion on but it doesn't help. I feel like there's something on me, especially when I go to lay down at night.

Had MW appointment today and I was asking how the roughly guess the weight of babies and she said its loads easier obv when your bigger and can feel the baby, but she said to me if she is to go of my chart now and cz I'm so tall ill b havin roughly a 8/9lb baby And I thought I was small xxxxx

Drs appointment later today. Anyone else itchy? I put lotion on but it doesn't help. I feel like there's something on me, especially when I go to lay down at night.

Me with the itching! I've been using Aveeno itch relief lotion which has helped the past few days.

Awww Kitty that's so cute! I'm a bit like your sister, I love Christmas sooo much :haha:

Enjoy your 4D scans bbygurl and Evian :) I hope to see a picture of both your little beauties!

Nicki - I am constantly warm too! I'm just glad the weather here has cooled down because I was really suffering with that heatwave we had.

No itching for me yet - how severe is it Blu? Mention it to your doctor because I know if it's quite painful or constant it can possibly mean problems, but if it's just your normal, mild skin stretching itching then that's ok (but very annoying!) GL at your appts ladies :flower:

31 weeks today for me :yipee: 6 weeks until full term!

Whoo Hoo!!! Got my carseat in the mail yesterday! :yipee: I'm so excited and can't wait to install it but DH is making me wait!

blu - I had itchy skin with my first pregnancy. It's normal... I got Aveeno like the other poster suggested :)

It's not severe - it's just annoying. Makes me feel like i'm crazy b/c there's nothing there, no rash, bumps, spots or anything. Just the need to scratch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->