*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

Hey girls

Oh flabby girls have a great time at all your 3d scans......can't wait to see the pics:thumbup: we not getting them cause we having so many scans cause I'm high risk so decided to save our money.

Blu I get itchy skin now and again....really annoying but it's not painful or cosistant so I'm not too bothered by it.

Lillylee yay on the arrival of your carseat. I'm too excited as well......I'm itching to pack my hospital bag but my oh says to wait until I'm on Matty leave at 33 weeks. Which I suppose makes sense, but I want to be doing stuff! Lol

Im sooooo bored today! I have a day off, but my OH is working a long day and won't finish till 8 pm. Iv cleaned (scrubbed from top to bottom) the bathroom and kitchen, I should do the living room but can't be bothered my bump to big and all I want to do now is watch crap tv and eat junk food. Lol :dohh:

I know how you feel about the junk food BabyBell, LO told me (demanded) that she needed onion rings at lunch today. Bring on the comfort food!

Ohhhh onion rings.........the crisps or actual onion rings? Either way I now want them both:haha: I'm so desperate for junk food I just ate tomato flavoured crisps (only ones left cause no one likes them.........I think they are evil for putting them in multipacks!)

Late to the group here, but I am due December 24th and I am team blue and pink! I couldn't vote in the poll because there was no option for that.

Congrats & welcome san fran shan :hi: I'll add you to our list!

:dohh: Sorry, completely forgot about girl/boy twins when putting up the poll!

Terrible headache, sore throat, and I'm soo tired. I just want to sleep! Too bad I cannot get even remotely comfortable. Oh the joys of pregnancy.

I feel like all I'm doing is complaining all the time. At least my OH is being supportive :shrug: Hopefully I can get over this and then I will be less bitchy.

the only way i was able to get the 3d 4d scan is that was the only hing i asked for my birthday which was July 19th. but knew i had to wait until sept/oct for it so my gramma my mom my hubby n myself pitched in for it. n were im going to get it done at i can bring family n friends with me. they have a special room with a bi screen tv so they can watch the whoe thing.i will get 2 color photos, 7 black n white photos a cd of al the photos they take, a dvd of the entire ultrasound, a girf bag and a 15 dollar gift card to go back. i will definetly post some pics probably on monday as i usualy dont get on, on the weekends. OH YEAH TODAY IM FINALLY MAE IT TO THE THIRD TRIMESTER. I CANT BELIEVE IT WENT BY SO FAST I STILL FEEL LIKE IT WASNT THAT LONG AGO THAT I HIT 3RD TRI WITH AARYELLA!!

Welcome to 3rd BBgurl :hugs:

Stark, hope you feel better soon!

I just watched man versus food.......it used to make me feel sick watching that show, now it makes me feel hungry:dohh: just had an apple which did nothing for me, I'm now dreaming of a bacon sandwich.....thik I'm gonna break soon!mmmmm bacon!

Welcome to the final stretch bbygurl :)

Awww baby bell, that programmes sometimes makes me wana vom and others makes me starving :rofl: get the bacon out!!! I'll be round in 10 for my sarnie ;) ha!

Haha lolly your more than welcome! Bacon is now under the grill........too excited! :haha:

Haha. I'm the same way. I walked into work this morning and asked my coworker what she was eating b/c it smelled good and made me hungry. It was only like 8:00 in the morning!

It's this superhuman sense of smell. Not so good when it's something gross we can smell, but when it's tasty food.... hmmmmmm!!

Baby... London to Dundee, ok might take me a little longer than 10mins! :haha: Save me some!

Sorry Lolly it's all gone...........but it was soooooooooo yummy!

Hahahaha ahhhhh! Well as logn as you enjoyed it that's all that matters ;) I'm definitely sending OH to the shop on his way home to get bacon for breakfast tomorrow!

Oh also, to all of the UK ladies - have you seen on the news about the whooping cough ''epidemic'' that's going around? As of today they are recommending all ladies in late pregnancy (28-32 weeks) to have the vaccine. I think this vaccine is standard in the US for pregnant ladies anyway?

I'm on the fence... I hate the thought of having any kind of vaccine whilst pregnant, but obviously I want to do the best for my baby. Just trying to do a bit of research in to it now and then make my mind up if it's for me or not. I've already been offered the flu jab and am still considering whether or not to have that done x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->