*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

There's a good chance I will go early. Full term for me is 37 weeks. And even if I am able to have them vaginally, I have to labor in an operating room due to being high risk. I am open to any way of getting them out safely though.

Can't believe it is October!! I also can't believe how much longer I need to be pregnant!

Evian - Super cute pic!

Krippy - I get super stuffed up at night and can't breathe through my nose...so then my mouth dries out and I get a really bad headache. It really sucks!!

Krippy I have tons of congestion the past week. It's so annoying. I know it's not a cold or anything just sinus issues. I hope it goes away soon! Feel better!

Feel better Krippy & Juless.

I hope my bun cooks until full term, although I certainly know babies come when they want. 31 weeks tomorrow! Single digit week countdown!!!

Hey all. How is everyone. yesterday it felt like miss Angelyca dopped i had so much pressure in my girly parts. oh n her is my 3d pics of Angelyca!!

Attachments

• BABY_0010.jpg
    BABY_0010.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 7
  • BABY_0013.jpg
    BABY_0013.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 5
  • BABY_0027.jpg
    BABY_0027.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 6
  • BABY_0030.jpg
    BABY_0030.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 5
Bbygurl... Awesome pics! I've also had some discomfort down there.... :(

Brilliant photos. I also am having this low down pressure feeling. Am at midwife tomorrow so will be interesting to know where exactly baby thinks he is going!!!!!!!

Great pics bbygurl :)

Had my 31w appt today with consultant and everything was great. My FH is measuring @ 32cms so that's all good, BP and urine checks were fine too although I did have traces of protein in me pee but the consultant didn't seem concerned. I am back at the hospital next week to see the anaesthetist and then MW @ 34, then consultant again @ 36! It's all go, go, go from here on out!

Such great 3D photos from you guys!! :D

I'm still not feeling great, but hopeful that this cold is on it's way out. So very glad I didn't catch it closer to the end or after baby is born! It's been going around so everyone I know has it!

It's so neat now to be able to tell the size of her feet from when she kicks and sticks my belly way out! I can feel the little hard foot, it's very defined! She was just kicking my belly button up (which felt super weird!) and next to it at least an inch outwards! Needless to say she didn't let me have the nap I was trying to take!

Welcome and congrats CarsensMommy :hi: I'll add you to our EDD list!

Hello ladies! Lovely to see all your bump and baby pics, looking gorgeous mamas :) Sorry to hear some of us arent feeling well, big hugs hope you all pick up soon.
AFM finally hit 32 weeks today, dont know why this has seemed like a milestone week for me but it has! Celebrated by having my first cup of raspberry leaf tea :haha: Also finally down to part time in work and cant wait to finish im so done with this job. Movements still going strong, getting quite painful now shes giving me a real beating at times! Last midwife appointment she was head down and back to tummy so fingers crossed she stays there and doesnt do what I did and turn breech at 39 weeks :dohh:
Have a lovely Tuesday snowflakes x

31 wks today for me and blu!

Just back from midwife and all is good. Baby is head down also. I see consultant at 34 wks and then next time I see midwife is at 36 wks when she comes to the house to discuss the birth plan!!!! Scary!!!!

I have some raspberry leaf to start next week. Is anyone else going to do it?

Happy 32 weeks Ichisan! Lets hope your baby doesn't take after her naughty mummy then :haha:

Happy 31 weeks toothfairy & Blu! Single digit count down now :yipee:

I took RLT with DD and had an amazingly short 2nd labour :thumbup: not sure if to take again this time though as I've read not to if it's worked before or if you had a naturally short 2nd stage :shrug: Might take a very low dose in capsules and start a bit later on x

Oh yeah! Single digits!!! You have gone into the middle box of the 3rd trimester ticker too Lolly.... I think this happens tomorrow for me at 31+1wks.

Lolly..... when did you take the RLT last time and how much etc? Did you do the EPO later as well??

I noticed that the other day... it was very exciting!!

I started taking RLT capsules at 32w with DD. I started on a capsule a day, then moved up to 2 a day from 34w, 3 a day from 36w and had started taking 4 a day from 37w and then I was induced at 38+1. I think one capsule = 1 cup of tea, but not 100% sure. I didn't take EPO at all last time but definitely going to give it a go this time. Think I'll start from 37w, but not sure how to take it...!? Have you used it before? I hear some ladies insert the capsules vaginally and others add the oil to their baths. I don't know if I'm comfortable with putting things up my foof :rofl: haha x

I noticed that the other day... it was very exciting!!

I started taking RLT capsules at 32w with DD. I started on a capsule a day, then moved up to 2 a day from 34w, 3 a day from 36w and had started taking 4 a day from 37w and then I was induced at 38+1. I think one capsule = 1 cup of tea, but not 100% sure. I didn't take EPO at all last time but definitely going to give it a go this time. Think I'll start from 37w, but not sure how to take it...!? Have you used it before? I hear some ladies insert the capsules vaginally and others add the oil to their baths. I don't know if I'm comfortable with putting things up my foof :rofl: haha x

I totally agree about putting it inside!!! I didn't do any of this with my 14 and 16 year old. I don't think it was "in fashion" back in those olden days!:wacko:

I have bought the RLT tablets and the EPO capsules from holland and barrat last week on special offer and am excited to start them. My kids were 7 and 11 days late and 43 and 47 hours from waters breaking and early contractions to birth (both ended up induced to help things along) so am DESPERATE to try anything to make the labours shorter even if still over due. To be honest, I think the reason I was so late and it all lasted so long was down to the fact I was petrified. I cant tell you how scared and panicked I was with the first and she ended up with emergency vontous (sp??) as the cord was wrapped twice round her neck. He heart had been dipping for hours before she was born so I was really scared and traumatised. With the second I was watching his heart rate for dips all way through and again was soooooo scared.

I am much older now and wiser!! Common sense tells me that I was preventing my body from naturally releasing the hormones needed for labour. Now I can see that childbirth is what we girls are built for! I hope I will be calmer this time and so it might not be so late and long!!

Phew.....sorry....that was a long rant!! Does anyone agree with my theory??

30 weeks today and I'm sure I'll be one of the last to give birth as so far I've had, 9 days, 12 days and 13 days over!! The only positive is they've all got smaller so I'm hoping for a dinky one this time round so hopefully she falls out!!

I agree toothfairy, you've just got to give in and let your body do what it's built to do. Easier said than done though when you're in pain and panicking! RLT helps to shorten the 2nd stage of labour (the pushing bit) and mine only lasted 13mins, she was out within a couple of pushes :haha:

Fifi - LOL that's funny!

Wow! As a FTM, I'd never heard of any of these things. DH thinks I'm crazy every time I tell him something new I learned from B&B forums - especially from our TTC days - but heck I'm willing to give it a shot. Well at least the RTL, I'm not keen on sticking anything up my vajayjay, my body reacts weird to foreign objects. What's EPO supposed to do?

Yaye on 31 weeks for me and Toothfairy! Single digits :happydance: Whoot! Whoot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->