*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

At my 30 week appointment on wednesday, I'm going to ask about taking the tea -- risks of early labour, etc. so will see what is said and feed back!

Oh MAN I am so sick of being sick with this damn cold! 3 weeks now I've had it!! The last couple days I have been couging really hard, so hard today that I burst some blood vessels in my eyes, my belly muscles hurt, and it's making my head hurt! Tonight I'm finally feeling a little better though, I think tomorrow will be a better day. At least I hope so! Poor baby has to deal with all of it too!

Juless.... You poor thing :( I have been sick too with cold and cough. In previous pregnancies I developed cough in 3 rd tri and it went on for ever, it wasn't till ob in 2nd pregnancy said it was probably reflux causing it and so I started taking antacids and cough dissappeared. Not saying this is what is happening with you, just a thought if it doesn't go away.

Hope you feel better soon :)

I'd skip the RLT for you ladies that have had previous c-secs as it's not recommended. Toothfairy, it won't induce labour don't worry :) that's a common misconception. I think I'm going to start EPO @ 36w and I might be brave and try inserting it... the thought of doing that makes me cringe but I read it's the optimal way to do it!

Juless, sorry you're not well :hugs: hope you feel better soon hun x

I was also thinking of doing the EPO at 36 weeks..... you're a few days ahead of me Lolly so you can try it first!:haha:

Oh girls, what s night :( the worst back pain I've ever experienced. I was rolling around crying my eyes out until 5am. Standing up even hurt. :( my oh was useless, just slept so I went into living room and cried into a pillow :(

I was really confident about birth but now I'm worried I won't be able to deal with pain

Oh Pearl -- labor will be so different, you will have a renewed strength and determination from within. Right now we are ALL tired and have moments where we have no reserve...it's so frustrating to feel weak and in pain. But you will have a power surge for labor, and something exciting to work for!

Ocean :hugs: I agree, you will cope in labour hun try not to worry. The end goal of labour will spur you on, where as awful backache in the middle of the night when you're sore & tired is just crap! xx

:hi: girls 11 week till my baby girl so cant wait feel like my bump has gone bigger today to xx

Felt like a real turning point today, we went to visit the labour and maternity ward today for a tour, def gonna try for a water birth, although they only have 3 pools so it's just luck I guess if you manage to get one,

Also brought the pram and car seat down from the loft so that I can get it all freshened up, actually starting to get excited now xx

I also have the carseat out! I still need to clean it up, but I cleaned the car and installed it today! We rarely use the 4th seat (we have a Honda Element,only has 4 seats) other than to flip it out for extra room to bring large objects home. So I figured, why not? We have no room to store it in our house so might as well put it in now before I get too huge to do it! Also DD will love putting her dollies in it when we go for a drive, lol! It really sunk in when I looked in and saw two carseats... crazy how close this is all getting, but SO exciting!

Just wanted to send :hugs: to all not feeling great at the moment -- and a Happy Canadian Thanksgiving....so much to be thankful for!

Heyya! I am feeling massive these days! Nothing new to report really. I have been pretty cranky lately and wish I could snap out of it!

Happy Thanksgiving Canada! I had no idea it was celebrated there on a different date than the US.

Woohoo baby is a squash! Had a great nights sleep with no back pain last night, thank goodness!

Hey just been having a read through a cple of pages as I can't keep up what is epo, and am I bad to say I would try anything to get my baby to come about a week early my nan goes away for a month on the 11th if dec but I'm due the 16th but I want my nan to meet her great granddaughter before she goes I no she will b gutted to miss it cxxx

Happy 29 weeks ocean :yipee: and yaaay at being a squash! There's only honeydew and and then water melon to go!!

Happy Thanksgiving to our Canadian ladies and their families :flower: hope you all have a lovely day!

Sara - It's not bad at all :flower: you are full term from 37w so starting the evacuation process from this time is normal. I would like to get to 40w+ but that's only because I never did last time. Might change my mind closer to the time when I'm waddling terribly and in excruciating pelvic pain and swollen like the Michelin man :lol: and yeh, EPO stands for evening primrose oil. You get them in yellow coloured capsules, they are said to help ripen your cervix for labour.

Happy Monday everyone :D one of my close friends and bump buddies from the boards has given birth naturally this morning @ 36+2 and it's really made me think about getting my skates on sorting the rest of this baby's things out. My hospital bags ARE getting packed THIS week... no more excuses!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->