*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

Hey December ladies! I'm 30 weeks today, can't believe it! :D

My work is very physical, literally non stop and I'm finding it very tough now. I have that first tri tiredness again!

Stark - I'm sure it's just sensitive cerivx, did the bh hurt?

Happy 30 wks ocean!

I have so many twinges, tightenings and cramps now that I have given up worrying about them! Seem to be worse in the evening and through the night too.

Hey everyone! Had my growth scan today and everything is right on target, phew! Baby is about 4lb 3oz and she has a lot of hair! She is head down head towards my lower left, butt near my right ribs, feet near my left ribs. So happy everything has gone well!<3

Also had my shower yesterday which was a bit stressful as there were just so many people there. However baby got soooo much stuff. There are only a few small things I need to pick up for her. I'm feeling so relieved and more prepared. Now all I have to do is put this stuff away:dohh: It will take me weeks! Here is a pic of the gifts in our living room once we brought them home....

Hope everyone is doing well!

Attachments

• IMG_0442.jpg
    IMG_0442.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 18
  • 10-15-2012 01;34;11PM4.jpg
    10-15-2012 01;34;11PM4.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 7
Stark, I was spotting after the weekends for the past couple weeks because I was too active, so my Dr told me to take it easy and also to avoid BD until week 35, so I assume there must be a reason and you'd probably not want to spot if you can help it. But I am no doctor :) Be careful and call your doctor if you are worried! Don't want to bring on early labor!

Had my baby shower over the weekend...I can't believe how many adorable clothes and fun baby things we got!! I'm so excited to go through it all and sort/wash the clothes, set up the toys, etc. makes it that much more real!

Ocean- BH weren't painful just annoying.

I feel fine today, however we are taking a mini-vacation (leaving on Thursday) and will be about 4 hours away from home so I'm not sure if I should call and get checked on before then or not? Maybe I'll call and see if they want to see me...

Happy 30 weeks ocean :yipee:

ImSoTired - wow @ all those gifts! What a lucky little lady you are baking in there! And she's so cute too, love her little nose :)

Lots of painful BH here too, my pelvis is so sore now I sometimes can't even move :wacko: MW on thursday for my 34w appt so will mention it and see if there's anything they can do for me x

Happy 30 weeks ocean :yipee:

ImSoTired - wow @ all those gifts! What a lucky little lady you are baking in there! And she's so cute too, love her little nose :)

Lots of painful BH here too, my pelvis is so sore now I sometimes can't even move :wacko: MW on thursday for my 34w appt so will mention it and see if there's anything they can do for me x

Thanks so much lolly. The pic is a little funky because there is a shadow of her hand and her face it up against the placenta but I think she's pretty cute too. Can't decide whether she looks like me or DH yet.

As for BH the past few days I have noticed them increasing and getting a bit sore. I also get moments where I get a lot of pain and pressure in my 'girly area' as well. Wondering if sometimes baby's head isn't close to that are and causing some disturbances.

I've also noticed some increased constipation lately and it's driving me crazy. The nurse says a few fig newtons and a cup of tea before bed should do it but the fig flavored ones are icky if you ask me. Will see if it works.

Just wanted to check in and say Hi!

Here is my 30 week bump from today.

Attachments

• 30 weeks bare.jpg
    30 weeks bare.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 12
Cute belly pic! And yay for those who have had their showers! Mine is this weekend, I'm pretty excited for it.

I went back and forth on this, but at DH's request booked a 4D ultrasound for this Wednesday morning. I'm pretty excited to see the LO and hope we can get some good pictures!

Feeling slightly more human today thank god!!!
But i wake up at 4 oclock every morning without fail and i can not get back to sleep this has been going on for about 3 weeks now anyone had this?
I am 34 weeks tomorrow crazy how fast these weeks are going now... MW tomorrow for my bloods (shudder) looking forward to hearing hb and finding out where he is laying ect. Finding it all a little surreal i could easily be a mum to 3 in 3 weeks time (37wks) oh god!!!!!!

Yes 33 weeks for me and Toothfairy today! whoot! whoot!

ocean_pearl Happy 30 weeks hun!

Beautiful scan ImSoTired. And I agree with Lolly, she has the cutest little nose!

Lolly, sorry to hear that you are in so much pain. I've resigned myself to the fact that I'm just going to be sore all over until this baby comes, which means he's got 4 weeks until we start thinking of how he gets evicted! lol

san fran shan lovely bump pic! Thanks for sharing :)

Can't wait to see your scan pics Daydream. Fingers crossed that little one cooperates.

GL on your appointment tomorrow Mummy! 3 weeks is really, really close!

I had my 2nd baby shower over the weekend and my job surprised me with another baby shower today at work - making it baby shower number 3 for this lo! I got some great things and I now have a few duplicates that I need to take back to the store.
I did get a nice bag that I will use as my hospital bag, which I'm happy to say I can now start packing now that the festivities are over.

I've been feeling ok, same aches and pains. The latest ailment is charley horse leg cramps, which I've been getting while sleeping. Horrible pains so I'm hoping this doesnt last. I've increased my calcium, potassium and water intake to see if that helps.

I think we were squashes forever. I think that's the longest one (next that darn egg plant!)
Happy to be on the next fruit - one step closer to that watermelon!

Ladiesss can i join?

My name is Samia and iam from UK
Iam 23 years old and have a 2,5 year old son ,who would be 3 in February 1st.
This is my second baby and iam due December 1st!

I hope everyone is feeling alright?
Everyone already busy with the nursery and must-have ?
Im just gonna have to catch up with you ladies and see what youve been talking about lol.

Welcome Samia22!!
Congrats to everyone reaching new weeks and new fruits/veggies! :D 2 days till I get to be a honeydew too! Things are good here, don't seem to be getting those back and lower belly cramps much anymore. Though today she gave me some kicks that hurt pretty darn bad!

Happy 33 weeks for yesterday Blu & toothfairy :yipee: 34 weeks tomorrow for me, I can't believe it! Time is really flying by now :)

Congrats and welcome Samia :hi: Are you team :yellow:? I'll add you to our list!

Arghhh my pelvis is really starting to hurt and get me down now :( I can barely walk some mornings, and getting out of bed at night to go pee is murder. I need some adult sized nappies :rofl: Have my MW appt tomorrow so going to speak to her about it, as a lot of friends of mine have suggested it may be SPD and I could get one of those special belt type things and some physio/exercises to help.

Lolly. My pelvis is the same. I sit on a hard chair leaning slightly forward over patients all day so this just puts pressure right where I don't need it. Sometimes I get stuck and struggle to get walking. And yes turning and getting out of bed is the worst!! I was referred to physio 7 wks ago and just got a letter yesterday. When I had this 14 years ago I had physio 2x a week crutches and a huge elastic belt. This time I am being sent to a one off pain management group session that could last up to an hour!!!!!!! Good old NHS cuts eh??

Oh toothfairy, really? What a joke :( probably no point in me even mentioning it then if it's taken 7 weeks for a referral for yourself! I'll have the baby by then and hopefully the pain will be no more. So you don't get a belt this time around? That's terrible. I've seen you can buy them but they seem pretty expensive and I don't fancy wasting the money x

Work is becoming very difficult for me. I work in retail as a customer service manager, so I'm on my feet all day. Last night was rough. It felt like I was having one continuous contraction that just wouldn't go away. Anyone else had anything similar? Do you know what causes it? It wasn't like the BH I've had so I'm not sure :shrug:

Lolly.... or anyone else that has taken RLT before...... did you find that it gave you the runs?? I increased my dose yesterday to 2 capsules and today I have a funny tummy! I was the same on friday last week too but not as bad as today? I really want to keep taking it as I had pretty long labours before but if its the RLT causing this I don't know if I can keep going??? I have been a little like this all way through pregnancy (sorry TMI) but not like this. I dont know whether its maybe just something that happens in the later weeks or what??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->