*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

I had gestational hypertension with DD and was induced because the medication they put me on couldn't control my BP. Hoping the same doesn't happen this time as I really want to go in to labour naturally. With all this pelvis pain and lack of sleep though, if they offered an induction for me @ 37w I might just bite their hand off at the offer :haha: scary to think that's only 16 days away!

Can I ask what your high reading have been? Mine was 138/98 at highest when being monitored at hospital last week. It was 130/86 today. Normally about 120/70-75

Mine was 148/80 when they checked it the first time and 136/76 the second time. My normal bp before pregnancy was 120/68ish and it's been lower than that in pregnancy.

138/98 is pretty high, did it go down on it's own after that? Mine @ my 34w appt was 125/85 but it's been around 110/60-70 usually, so not really much higher x

Hi ladies!!
:hugs: to all those having issues at the moment...we're getting there, just stay focused on our beautiful babies!!!
Specially big :hugs: to everyone pregnant in foreign countries...I feel for you, and understand where you're coming from. Ladies at home, don't take anything for granted.
I MISS dtd!! DH gets here November 24th, and we'll have been apart for almost 3 months. I'm petrified that since it's been so long, as soon as I see him I'll get so excited that I'll go into labour!!

Hey ladies! Had my growth scan yesterday and all is well. Baby is 3 lbs 11 oz, and is still a girl. I'm definitely with you all who are starting to feel uncomfortable, by the end of the work day I feel like I just can't do anything. I also feel horribly for those who are pregnant in foreign countries, I can't imagine trying to do all this in a place that I'm unable to speak the language. Good luck to you all!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 4
Aww I know loads of people who have had growth scans, I want one to c our little girl again and find out how much she weighs, but for some reason I'm not having one :-( but I no friends that have had them but they r in different hospitals to me o well suppose ill just have to wait to c her in the flesh xxx

O an last night I was devastated couldn't believe how I reacted tbh not nothing major like everyone else is experiencing, but I have noticed Amaleighs wardrobe hasn't been shutting properly and got oh to look at it yesterday as he is a joiner and I was gutted just thinking it had broke and she wasn't even here yet nearly started to cry, for him to then find that there was just something in the way lmao xxxx

And another post of me lol, may be abit TMI but is any one else fed of of being constipated I just want to enjoy a nice poo :-( xxxxx

Awww expat, 3 months is like forever! Must be so hard :hugs: don't get over excited and go into labour though! I'm sure you'll both have an amazing time when he's back :winkwink:

Scooby, lovely scan pic and great weight for baby too!

Sara - you'll only get offered a growth scan if they are concerned with your baby's growth or you have some health issue. That's cute about the wardrobe! I think we are all feeling a little fragile emotionally in these last few weeks.

35 weeks for me tomorrow :yipee: crazy that I'll be full term in just a fortnight. Scary more than crazy :argh: have woken up today feeling like poop. My head is pounding and my neck is all achey and stiff. A cold on top of this SPD is the last thing I need!

My hospital do growth scans at 34 weeks as standard so it is down to hospitals. They also check babies position. Mines on the 30th oct so hopefully all is well and I can labour in MLU.

Aww Expat that is such a long time. :hugs: Well at least when he gets back you can DTD and make baby come quicker :haha:

Fab scan pic Scooby!

Happy 35 weeks Lolly! Only 2 more weeks and you're full term :happydance:

Aww Sara I know the feeling. Haven't seen my lo since 20 weeks with no scans scheduled. Counting my blessings that I haven't had a medical need to necessitate one though. And I got emotional the other night with DH because he wouldn't put lotion on my body after a shower. I was tired and couldn't reach most spots and was starting to get itchy and he wouldn't do it and I just started crying. He couldn't believe it. Needless to say, he's done everything I've asked since then.

We got our co-sleeper yesterday and DH put it together right away. We've got about everything we need for the nursery and then some. Between the crib, co-sleeper, pack & play and bouncer chair I don't think we'll be without a place to put lo! I must admit I did struggle with trying to pack the hospital bag. DH thoguht I was being silly with everything I wanted to put in it for baby so I just dumped everything out :dohh:. I'll try again tonight.

Wow Lolly!!! 35 weeks!! Only 2 to go! I wonder if you'll be our 1st to pop:happydance:

yay i am 35 weeks today, only two weeks till full term! Excited lots... A girl down the road from me due ten days before me had her baby yesterday! Puts things into perspective a little, had a lot of crampy lower back and stomach pains today also very tender when baby moves even tiny little wiggles.. Tbh not sure if i am peeing myself or losing fluid? Been told to keep an eye on it think if it happens again tonight ill ring the hospital...

Crikey mummy or 2! You might end up being the 1st! Were you early with your other 2??

I have done something stupid!! As you may remember I spent 5 hours in hospital last week with BP high. It was 141/94 when got there and then settled to 130/83 before I was allowed home. I had it checked again yesterday and it was 130/85. I was advised to go get checked again in a week instead of waiting 2 for 36 week check. At booking appt it was 112/78 but has been lower in 2nd tri. No protein or swelling at all.

But I decided today to buy a home BP monitor to 'reassure' myself......well......I wish I hadn't bothered!!! I have checked it about 10 times in the last 3 hours and it is between 130-136/85-87 on this monitor I got. Now I am more worried!! To be honest I am starting to panic.....the thought of 6 more weeks having to worry this is going to turn nasty just stresses me so much! Why did I buy it!!!???

my first was on her due date my second i think was early she only weighed 5lb 6 and had that fine black hair on her neck and back tho they reckon she was 38 weeks i really dont think she was.... i am going to cross my legs someone else can go first lol.....

Ahhh not always a good idea to test your own bp id freak too. try lying down and having a few sips of water and deep breaths i had high bp with my first the midwife would make me do all that and it would come down slightly, if not ring the hosp tell them your concerned they will probs check you over or reassure you... i went in once with blurred vision when i had high bp was home within an hour or two but felt much better after being checked over.

could not resist my very pregnant shadow

Love your shadow pic! I have one too...

577151_10151494878294097_1834501768_n.jpg

Wow, it posted really huge. Sorry!!

Excellent picture.

Gonna have to try get one if I ever feel well enough to leave my bed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->