*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

Is anyone else getting random little adrenaline rushes? I don't associate them with any anxieties I'm feeling...my throat just gets a bit tight, heart speeds up a bit and beats harder and I feel hyper-alert. It's like my body just has an adrenaline overflow?

Yes!! Actually I think I'm having heart palpatations which are causing the adrenaline type feeling, kinda panics me every time it happens. I've read it's normal during pregnancy. Still totally weird and scary feeling though!

today is exactly one month till my due date! This date next month i expect to either be in labour or have a baby lol.. Hoping i dont go over!

Maybe she's moving further in to your pelvis julees? I wonder if she's getting in to position!

I have been getting heart palpitations too. A little worrying but I don't feel ill or anything :shrug: I think we are all about done now!

It's my 1 month countdown tomorrow mummyof2girlz :) crazy we'll just be in day countodwn now, no more months! Eeek!

i know its crazy feels like its gone soo fast... dont know about anyone else but im now obsessing about possible signs of labour seems like two mins ago i was looking for pregnancy symptoms!!! Fx the last month goes as fast im starting to feel extra crappy now and lack of sleep is horrible, me and my friend are on a twilight countdown ha ha ha so im not allowed to be in labour on that date we have booked to go watch it she would never forgive me....

Yay for how close we're all getting!! :D It's flying by!!
I think she is getting lower lolly. She's not even close to my ribs, I only get movements as high as a few inches above my belly button. She's been pretty low the whole time, but seems much lower now. Lots of pressure on my bladder unfortunately, lol! Someone on the forum, on another thread, posted a link to an actual scientific study that showed that low barometric pressure can induce waters to break in some cases! We are set to have record low pressures from that storm - better get my butt in gear and get those bags ready, just in case, lol! Highly doubt it but you never know!!

Yikes, yes you better get your bags ready just incase. You know if you don't then sod's law you will go in to labour :haha:

mummy, I am symptom spotting for labour now too! Mostly I'm on knicker watch :rofl: I'm looking for any signs of mucous plug or waters, it's becoming a bit of an obsession!

I'm also doing this Lolly as have been having lots of low tight pressure sensations today and yesterday. I STILL haven't packed my bag though!! Going to try wait another week or so and give me something to do on maternity leave.

lol with me Its every little pain or niggle i think oh god a contraction Its going to be a long couple of weeks if i dont stop doing it!

lol with me Its every little pain or niggle i think oh god a contraction Its going to be a long couple of weeks if i dont stop doing it!

Exactly!!! It is hard to believe that we are getting to the stage where we are starting to labour spot. I can't decide whether this pregnancy has dragged or flown.

Yesterday we took all the kids to a Halloween event n the whole time I was walking I felt like she was falling out of me

I'm like that toothfairy... on the whole I think it's gone soooo fast, I still can't believe I'm due in just ONE month :wacko: but other times I feel like I've been pregnant forever now! x

Bbygurl I know how you feel. Sometimes I just have to sit down.

Happy 1 month countdown Mummy! And for you tomorrow Lolly!

Toothfairy I feel the same way. Sometimes it feels as if it's dragging but other times as if it's gone too fast!

I don't know about you ladies, but I'm thinking that I will be perfectly content for little one to come any time after I turn 37 weeks, even the day of! Knowing my luck, I'll go over my due date.

Blu I agree anytime after 37 weeks. I promised myself that this time I would NOT hope or expect baby to come any sooner than his due date, but it is soooooo hard not to get it into your head that he can come in 2wks 1 day!!

My baby shower is today YAY! I'm excited about the shower but even more excited that I will know exactly what I need after today and finally be able to prepare myself, the hospital bags, and the nursery. I think we have decided to leave the crib in storage until she needs to move out of the bassinet. That will give my toddler a few more months to have most of his room to himself. He thinks that she will be sleeping in his bed though lol.

Juless- I have had those pains happen to me two or three times now. The worst was in the middle of the night. I woke up in an awkward position and thought I was going to have to wake up my husband to even help me move.

Yep... I too am ready for this baby to vacate at bang on 37 weeks :haha:

Hope you have a great baby shower stark! :flower:

I'll be having my baby shower in two weekends it's going to b half baby shower half days party for dh. Than the following weekend will b dd1 first days party

My 32 week bump............only 5 weeks till baby here:argh:

Attachments

• 6bbd90bbea790e7988eeaba588dec956.jpg
    6bbd90bbea790e7988eeaba588dec956.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 2
Fab bump pic bell!

I swear I'm getting bigger by the moment. DH keeps asking me if I've gotten bigger every time he looks at me. I'm in pain - from my back to my hips to my sides in general. I think it's just too much weight and strain on my body. Nothing is helping to alleviate the pain either. I think my body pillow is flat and useless. I still can't breathe but we finally brought a humidifier and that's helping some. I just dont see me making it another 5 weeks at this pace - will be begging to have him come before that

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->