*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

I have been making lists and looking at online prices from different stores all day. I feel like we should be okay now. :thumbup: We received a little money, so with that and what we have saved we will be able to get all the stuff we need. I'm excited to shop now lol.

I have been making lists and looking at online prices from different stores all day. I feel like we should be okay now. :thumbup: We received a little money, so with that and what we have saved we will be able to get all the stuff we need. I'm excited to shop now lol.

yep I did the exact same! Also look out online for printable 20% babiesrus coupons. We got our carseat for 20% off and used the money we got from the shower. At least if LO decided to come early, we'd be able to bring him home!

Sorry you girls didn't get all of the necessities at your shower :( we don't have showers over here (not as a general rule, some people have started to have them though) so don't get anything bought or given to us at all!

Shan, beautiful bump as always :) I love seeing multiple baby bumps! It's crazy to think there's more than one bubs in there! I can't even imagine what it's like to feel rolls, kicks and punches from 2+ babies all at once!

Thanks Lolly! It is really weird! Although I have never been pregnant before so I have nothing to compare it to. I also have the joy of two heads on my bladder and pushing down on my pelvic area! Double the fun, LOL!

I had no idea until I joined this site that baby showers weren't done everywhere. I had one, it was great and I got a lot of stuff, but we have spent a ton ourselves too.

I think it's very much an American/Canadian thing, and we are slowly copying :haha: same as Proms... we don't have them here. Some schools have started doing them over the last few years, but they're nothing like your big extravagant ones with ball gowns, suits and dates!

Websites like this probably contribute alot to baby showers spreading. They are great and help new parents so much.

I didn't know that about prom either!

Loving the snowflake bumps ladies! Shan - a doubly beautiful bump. I am going to cut my whinging because I have only one little trouble maker cooking. Two heads on your bladder? Ouch!

Lolly - great news about the bp. Fingers crossed it stays where it is for a few more weeks x PS as our RLT expert, am I right in thinking it is a no-no if you have fibroids?

Mummy - yep, that's my plan too! Bearing in mind I can't walk to the end of my road without getting BH, I'm hoping that a long walk, followed by some enthusiastic decorating should get things moving!

Stay well snowflakes! x x x

Yep no baby shower here, could do with some stuff being bought for us too as we're very low on cash now due to moving. Thankfully I bought a lot of stuff early!

Great bumps San Fran and lolly!

Got my final scan today! :D

32 week bump pic:

https://i1074.photobucket.com/albums/w402/oceanpearl2/C0F9CACF-3000-4F36-B7C8-432D03FDD2D6-967-000000A94FFDC5D0.jpg

No baby showers, no prom... what do you guys do for fun?! :haha:

Hehe I suppose you don't know what you're missing if you've never had it before :lol: I'm not sure... I guess it's just seen as nice if someone gifts you once baby is here, but there's no requirement for them to do so. And Proms... they have started doing them now, but back in my day it was just a good old school disco (and meeting up with all your mates at the local park beforehand to share a bottle of cider before going in :rofl:)!

Lolly - great news about the bp. Fingers crossed it stays where it is for a few more weeks x PS as our RLT expert, am I right in thinking it is a no-no if you have fibroids?

From everything I've read hun, I'd stay clear from it if you have fibroids :flower:

Ocean, gorgeous bump :) it's so lovely and neat x

Thanks Hun, I was worried it wasn't getting bigger. Maybe because I look at it loads :)

Morning ladies

as you have all been updating your bump photos I thought I would do mine this morning. 35 weeks today and I am really sad as my bump is still so small and hardly seems to have changed since the last photo I took at 32 wks. People are still not noticing and when I tell them how far gone I am no-one believes me!

I really wanted a nice show off bump :nope: I am very jealous of all your lovely definite ones!

Anyway.... glad your BP is stable lolly!! I go back for mine checking this aft. I have not touched the home monitor since it freaked me out last wednesday so I have no idea what to expect.

Attachments

• 35 wks.jpg
    35 wks.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 3
Yeh I don't think we notice a difference as we are ''stuck'' with it all the time :haha: I only notice a difference in mine when I compare all my weekly pics.

Awww toothfairy, I think your bump is lovely. Baby must just be snuggled in very tightly :) you never know though, you could just pop out one day. A girl I know hardly showed at all and then around 34-36 weeks this huge bump just came out of nowhere! I hope your appt goes well, come and update us when your home :hugs: and stay away from the home monitor! I think I would drive myself crazy with one of those! x

Aaauurrgghhh, I feel like I've just become a big sack of complaining! If its not my back, its my side or my ribs. And if I manage to get a break from that then the bloody heartburn starts again. I can't climb the stairs to our apartment without feeling like I've run a marathon - and we only live on the fourth floor!
Its really starting to get me down because I actually like being pregnant. I'm just really struggling now with working and knowing that we have to pack up our current apartment and move. And waiting to move is driving me mad! I desperately want to be organised!

On the plus side - we spent four hours in IKEA on Saturday and now have all the big baby stuff. Its just a few bits and pieces we still need! Yay for that!

Hi,

Can I join?

My EDD is 24 Decemeber and I'm expecting a baby girl :kiss:.

^^^Lovely bumps

Beanonorder :hugs: not long to go now hun, the end is in sight (or so I keep telling myself!). Yay on getting all the big bits, it feels like such a relief when you finally start getting organised, doesn't it?

Hi,

Can I join?

My EDD is 24 Decemeber and I'm expecting a baby girl :kiss:.

^^^Lovely bumps

Of course you can! Welcome & congrats :flower: I'll add you to our EDD list!

Oooh had to share this as noticed it on my journal this morning...

https://img.thebabycountdown.com/ticker/e651sa.png

:shock: no more months, just days! :argh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"