*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

Hello ladies.

So exciting we are getting close to the end! Today is a strange day for me because it was at this gestation with DS I was already in hospital with broken waters due to have him in my arms in 11 hours from now. I seriously doubt this little lady will be here by then and I'm not sure how I will cope being more pregnant than I've ever been before. :wacko:
It's also knowing that she is now about the same size as DS was when he was born - 6.5lbs - and is only Hobbs get bigger from here on out. She's predicted 11lbs by EDD.
Strangely I've put on just 2 stone which is 1/2 stone less than last time (despite stuffing my face with junk continuously!) I think all the stress plus 2 stomach bugs and about a dozen other illnesses have contributed to thats not so good.

Can't wait to see the first Snowflake arrive. :happydance:

i am with you all on the 37wk departure! I decided with my last two id had enough of being pregnant so i started painting my bedroom stretching up ect and whent into labour the next day with my first with my second i help lay a living room carpet and whent into labour the next morning! No idea if it was coincidence or not but i believe it works so i need to find some hard work to do for after my 37wk mark. I think the fact Ive Sat on my backside for months any kind of movement will be a shock to my body and hopefully induce labour lol.

Beautiful bump Bell :)

I've reached the last box in my ticker:yipee: and baby is due exactly 1 month today, so scary!

I'm back in hospital today, just being monitored for a couple of hours because of last week. My BP was just 138/90 so still a little high but no where near what it was last week so I'm pleased with that, I just hold the midwives are too and they let me go home as I don't want to be readmitted again. Didn't get a wink of sleep last time!

Lolly I'm glad to hear your bp is coming down, il keep my fingers crossed the midwives are happy too:thumbup:

Mummyof2girls I hope your hard work plan works for you, if you want you can come to mine and sort out our massive hallway cupboard that is so full and messy I can't get to anything! :dohh:

Yes mummy you can come to mine too, I'll find something for you to do don't worry :haha:

I'M SO EXCITED. Just woke up today with the little one moving around, and good GRIEF I can't wait to meet this tiny person. I think it's going to be a good week for all of us :) :)

Congrats on 1 month out Lolly! So exciting that you're on your last ticker box.

Mummy - I'm just like everyone else, if you need anything to do come and do massive work here :haha:

Ladies I had the night from hell last night. No sleep. Pain all night. From hips, to back, to sciatica, to my sides of my abdomen, sharp pains in my lady parts and the sides of my hips hurt where it felt like I'd laid one that side too long - and it didn't help when I turned over. I used my massage chair, took muscle relaxers, took a hot shower and nothing helped - and my pillow was useless. I vomited twice too. I cannot take another five weeks of this :cry:

hope everyone is ok today and not suffering from the monday blues??

I am absolutely shattered after the busiest weekend in a long time, I had my baby shower saturday and then went to a halloween party and then yesterday my dd had her first tap show at the theatre so between 12 noon and 10pm I was either watching the show or running around backstage getting her changed and to stage door on time!! completley manic but also so emotional to see her growing up so fast, It didn't take much to set me off, what with all these pregnancy hormones flying around I was in tears just from reading her name in the programme and that was before She'd even set foot on the stage!!!!

Oh Blu, what an awful night :hugs: I hope tonight is better for you, I also hope baby comes bang on 37w for you too (& me, and all the others who've had enough!).

Fifi, love your pumpkin bump :) so cute! And that's lovely your daughter did well in her tap show. Awww @ your crying! It's so great seeing them grow up and become little people but sad all at the same time!

Sara, I don't think it looks much smaller. I find my bump looks loads different when I compare it to pics where I'm wearing a different top so I try do my weekly bump pic wearing the exact same clothes each time!

Had my hospital monitoring today for my BP and they were happy and sent me home :yipee: yay! It's still high (138/90) but not as bad as last week, but I now need to go in each Monday for a 2hr monitoring sesh. If it continues to stay high or worsens I'll probably be booked in for an induction at some point like I was with DD. I feel fine though, last week my head was pounding and my vision was off, but if it gets like that again I'm too go straight back in (FX'd it doesn't).

Oh my sara you are still so tiny! I haven't technically gained any weight yet this pregnancy but I certainly look like I have a basketball under my shirt haha. Here's my bump pic from 33 weeks.

Attachments

• 269582_3923037755834_2070633188_n.jpg
    269582_3923037755834_2070633188_n.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 4
here is my 31 weeks bump

Attachments

• 31 weeks pregnant.jpg
    31 weeks pregnant.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 4
Aww all of your bumps are still so sweet and tiny! You're very lucky girls! Here's my HUGE belly at 34+2. And I've gained weight all over as well:cry:. Very depressing but I can't wait until baby is born!

Attachments

• IMG_0448.jpg
    IMG_0448.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 2
ha ha i think i might take you ladies up on the offer! Just cleaned my carpet by hand and i actually enjoyed it which is weird i hate cleaning! Felt a great sense of satisfaction till my big fat hairy springer Spaniel molted all over it! Getting some bad backache now tho so think i best rest with a pack of chocolate biscuits... Great bump pics everyone i will take one on Wednesday.. Has anyone had strep b in this or last pregnancy? I am supposed to get tested i assume this will be done at 36wk appointment not really been told much about it except i might have to do the swab myself!! Which i have no idea how as i can barely reach down there never mind do a swab!

I was very emotional after my baby shower yesterday. We got a lot of great stuff, but we didn't get much that we really needed. I calmed down and realized we have plenty of time to get the things we need so I'm good now.:haha:

My c-section is scheduled in just four short weeks! Whoa.

Aww stark sorry you didn't get everything you needed! I'm due in 4 weeks as well and I'm still getting stuff here and there!

My 19 month old has been a terror the last week or so.... definitely has me in panic mode about how ill deal with two!

I was very emotional after my baby shower yesterday. We got a lot of great stuff, but we didn't get much that we really needed. I calmed down and realized we have plenty of time to get the things we need so I'm good now.:haha:

My c-section is scheduled in just four short weeks! Whoa.

oh I'm so sorry you didn't get necessities. My first shower was very much the same, we got a lot of nice keepsakes (handknit blankets, etc.) but very little from our registry. I had a breakdown the next morning feeling not ready, but then returned several things and got some gift cards. So I felt better, sometimes with these emotions you've just got to let it out. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->