*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

Toothfairy yay!:happydance::happydance::happydance: I'm on my third day off and feeling so much better already for it! I hope it does you good :)

Awww toothfairy :hugs: it's exciting! Enjoy it :) have a lie in, lounge around in your jim jams all day, go crazy :haha: x

I went to both senior and junior prom with DH so it was fun:flower:. We aren't dancing kind of people but went for the dinner and company of friends. They were very beautiful and it was fun.

I have that awful rib pain from time to time but the thing that really gets me is the shooting pains in my girly area. Not fun. Some of the kicks are getting quite painful and unomfortable as well! I can't believe baby will be here so soon but we are pretty well prepared I guess :shrug:

Hope everyone is well!

Toothfairy yay!:happydance::happydance::happydance: I'm on my third day off and feeling so much better already for it! I hope it does you good :)

Thanks lolly and bell. Am hoping I'm gonna feel better too as I've been feeling a bit rubbish for a few days. Very suddenly exhausted and nauseous again.

Maternity leave.......seems....so....far....

:cake: Congrats!

Oh, and I didn't even think about washing the car seat fabrics!!!

Also just realized that baby is now upside down on my ticker. This strikes me as quite funny, for some reason!

had my 36wk midwife appointment today! Baby is engaged hence why i feel like my waters will pop any minute. Measuring bang on she estimated him being 8 pound if i go full term, she has urged me to go to labour ward if my pains that come and go carry on she said prem labour seems to happen like that rather than the pains getting stronger but feeling fine now hopefully he decides he is ready next week at 37wks!

Mummy I hope you hang in there another week!!!! What exactly are you experiencing?? I've had lots of BHs for a couple of days and sometimes hard movements so low that I have felt surprised that my waters haven't burst because of it so am wondering if mine is engaged too! Would you mind describing for us what it feels like?

Took my kiddo out trick-or-treating tonight and she had a great time! Was dressed as Scooby-doo, hehe! :) We live outside the city, so she ended up with a bag full of candy and chips after only about 10 houses! We only got 3 visitors at our house too. It was a rainy and windy night too, very dark, so I think that might be why it was so quiet. Now I'm sat here pigging out on candies (she's only 2 so we HAVE to help her eat them, right?? ;) ). I've been having a crazy chocolate craving this past week too so this is helping, lol!
All the walking though has made my belly muscles pretty sore! Hope you all had a fun Halloween!

LOL at the upside down babies on the tickers! I'm also looking forward to hearing what it feels like to have the baby ''engaged''.
I've attached a pic from our bump's first halloween costume :) heehee.

Attachments

• Halloween bump.jpg
    Halloween bump.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 1
Cute bump pics ladies :)

Wow mummy ... Congrats on one more week until baby is full term. You may very well be our first birth story. I would be so jealous but excited at the same time to read all your birth stories :)

I'm still getting loads of BH everyday, since week 27, they come as frequent as 5mins apart but are still random. They aren't painful but my chest tightens and my heart races and my breathing changes with the contractions. It almost feels like an adrenaline rush. I think my body is really getting ready for the big event! Funny as it sounds, i am really looking forward to labour/delivery again ... But not for at least another 3 weeks!

Hey how is everyone doing hope everyone had a great Halloween I stayed in and had takeaway lol, and we only had one knock the door so I got a bag of sweets to my self now hehehe xxxx

sorry in delay replying after trick or treating i really thought i was in labour lol felt ok after a bath and a good nights sleep, it feels very heavy and as if baby moves a little bit harder my water will pop if you get what i mean i have also been having stinging shoot pains up the lady parts feels as if baby is poking me with a finger nail, loads of crampy pains in my lower back and stomach, pains in my groin as well, pressure in my bum as well lol. The midwife said that if the pains continue even if they are not regular or getting worse to contact labour ward as i had a really fast delivery with my second

Thanks for that mummy. I seem to have similar episodes for a few hours then seems to go back to normal for a few hours.

Am at midwife for BP again at lunch time so will ask her where baby is although worryingly she's always said she's not sure so far!!!!

Oooh mummy that's a bit exciting! How are the pains now? Let us know how you get on :flower:

36 weeks for me today and I still can't believe it! I honestly feel like I should only be around 25 weeks or something :haha: it's just gone too fast. My pelvis and bladder would disagree of course :lol: I'm already getting a little sad at the thought of missing my bump, I remember how much I missed it with DD and I forgot what being pregnant felt like :( so really trying to cling on to some memories this time!

Lolly I know exactly what you mean on both counts. I also don't feel like almost 36 wks. Still feels like I should have months to go. I am also realising how much I will miss the specialness of being pregnant and having the bump. This is definitely a last one for me so like you am trying to cherish the last few weeks of kicks and remember what it's like!!!

Omg this is so exciting.......I can't believe some of you are already at 36 weeks.......which means in next week or so the first snowflake babies could be popping in to the world........eeekkkk!! Can't wait to see pics of all the babas! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

It is crazy!

Also, all of the December mummies can now say ''My baby's due NEXT month!'' :wohoo:

Its getting so close! I saw it was November today and realized I am having my babies THIS month!!

We had so many trick or treaters last night. I went through 6 bags of candy and then my neighbors saw I shut my light off, so they came over and refilled my bowl and I went through all of that too!!! My husband had to work late so I had to get up 100 times to answer the door. It was torture by the end! All the kids were so cute and polite. But then there were also teenagers and even grown adults with candy bags!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->