*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

We are all getting so close to being 'term'. This thread is getting so exciting ... Going to have to stalk ever more enthusiastically now.

It's so hot here in Sydney ... I'm marinating in boob sweat :haha:

Eeew....boob sweat! I think I'd rather be tucked up here, even though it is freezing (literally). I guess it's a good reason to hibernate?

I've got no idea about weight. I have measured big all along, DH is 6' 5" and I was a big baby (despite only being 5' 3" now). I'll guess at a long baby measuring 9 lb.

My sleep is so disturbed at the moment. Woke up at 2 am, wide awake and haven't been able to get back to sleep since. I'm not even that uncomfortable. Sigh!

I'm right with you on that honey bee! I have been awake since 3.30 and must have had 5 wees before that! Am exhausted. Lots of BHs and period pains again in the night. Midwife is coming today so will mention it to her. She's a bit dopey though and her usual response to anything I ask her is 'it can be normal everyone's different!'. So I don't get much idea from her!

Anyway 36 wks today for me and blu! Going to get these teenagers of mine off to school then try have a nap!

I'm going to have to start paying more attention to this thread or I'll end up missing the first snowflake!

This thread moves so fast can't keep up lol, we'll on guessing the weight I haven't a clue I was born at 9lb 10 and I am 5 foot 10, my OH I think was about 7lb and he is nearly 6 foot and my midwife says I'm built or a big baby lol so she think and ths was guessing cz she said they don't start guessing till around 34/36 weeks ( I asked her agessss ago lol impatient) that I will ave about a 8/9 pounder scares me abit really tbh, I wish I had another scan for sizing. What's people view about being 37 weeks and full term and wanting there little puddings then xxxxx

Happy tuesdday ladies! I am TERM today :happydance::happydance::happydance: And finally a watermelon :happydance: Glad to see everyones worries have settled down now and its some more good old sympton spotting :haha:
Weve got our nursery finished, bag packed and antenatal classes completed so now its just waiting for this little lady to appear. Ive got a midwife appointment this morning so will see if shes still measuring big and if so will prob start some eviction methods lol. Last DD was 9lbs 1 so dont really want too much bigger than that to push out :haha:

Have a lovely day everyone :hugs:

Happy tuesdday ladies! I am TERM today :happydance::happydance::happydance: And finally a watermelon :happydance: Glad to see everyones worries have settled down now and its some more good old sympton spotting :haha:
Weve got our nursery finished, bag packed and antenatal classes completed so now its just waiting for this little lady to appear. Ive got a midwife appointment this morning so will see if shes still measuring big and if so will prob start some eviction methods lol. Last DD was 9lbs 1 so dont really want too much bigger than that to push out :haha:

Have a lovely day everyone :hugs:

Yay!!! Congratulations!!!! Our first full term girl! How do you feel? Xx

Congrats on reaching 37 weeks and being full term Ichisan :yipee: exciting!! And happy 36 weeks to toothfairy & Blu :happydance: the weeks are seriously flying by now!

I'll try add everyone's guesses of their LO's birth weights to the front page :thumbup: we'll see if at least one of us can get it spot on!

Ok, I've added those who have guessed to the bottom of the post on the first page :yipee: this is getting so exciting!

saradavies - Did you want to say 8 or 9lbs? Or something different? x

I think mine is gonna be a big one!! This is a good game lolly! I will guess 8lb 9oz for my little pudding!

Ok, I've added those who have guessed to the bottom of the post on the first page :yipee: this is getting so exciting!

saradavies - Did you want to say 8 or 9lbs? Or something different? x

Say 8.5 lol xxxx

LOL ok, 8lbs 7oz it is :thumbup:

Anymore guesses ladies? The prize for the winner(s)... admiration for your amazing guessing skills from the rest of us :haha:

Hey ladies may be TMI but the past few days I've had so much discharge has anyone else got this xxxx

So nothing to question then really just checking :), when are u ladies if u are that is gunna star with EPO and RLT xxxx

I tried the RLT tablets at 32 wks but was around this time my BP started to go up and I know you're not supposed to take RLT with high BP so I stopped after a couple of days. I have the epo and will probably take that today. Think they're 500mg so not sure how much to take? Think lolly is our resident expert?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->