*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

Thanks ladies!! I've been forward on all fours watching tv and he's very active so hopefully if I keep doing this whilst he's awake he might get into better position. Thanks as always for all your support and advice!

What a shame we can't all meet up!!!

I did this one a couple of times...it just felt cool, could totally feel the ligaments "down there" stretching out. I did it with my knees/legs on the couch and my hands on the floor...then used the side of the coffee table to help myself get up after 30 seconds.

https://spinningbabies.com/techniques/the-inversion

I am terrified that I'll be one of those in "pre-labor" for like, WEEKS on end, then have to be induced anyway! I swear I feel like I'm in the 2ww again the way I'm reacting to every twinge!! :fool:

i am 37wks today finally term and a watermelon yay!! Seeing midwife today been having lots of pains nothing regular tho. My weight guess is 8lb 2

So exciting that we are all approaching or have reached full term!! So close now! :D EEEK!
Nothing new to report here, just trying to get lots of walking in, bouncing on my big yoga ball thing when I can (hard when DD wants to get on too, lol!) Thinking I might try EPO, but will decide in a bit. Kinda depends on cost of the pills as money is super tight right now.

Happy 37 weeks mummy! Fab bump pic!

Toothfairy - hope your techniques work, do let us know!

Ladies I had so much pain in my lady parts last night. It woke me out of my sleep so many times. Once I got up and took some Tylenol but that only helped for a short while before I was awaken again from the pain. It was like period pains - the kind you get right before your period is coming. Not just cramping but the actual pain - made for a pitiful night with very little sleep. Anyone else getting this? I go to doctor tomorrow so I will ask about it then.

Hope everyone else is doing well!

Fab bump mummy and congrats on being term:happydance:

Iv just started washing all the baby clothes we've bought........quite good fun lol all the clothes are so cute and small and adorable!:cloud9: can't wait to actually put baby in them...........also can't believe how much I can get into one load of washing:haha:

Blu, I get really bad pelvis pains at night but no period type cramps. Oooh hopefully it's a good sign though, early labour can feel a bit like that :)

Hehe Bell, I am always amazed by how much baby clothes you can squeeze in to one wash :lol: I have far too much stuff for my LO but I managed to get it all in in one go :smug: proud moment!

just seen my midwife, she said baby is still engaged hence pressure the period type pains am getting could be the start of things but might not be? It was really tender when she felt my bump for babys position really hurt! Had to do my own swabs for strep b no idea if i did it right? Not seeing her till 39wks now hoping Ive had him by then!

Lovely bump mummy!

Blu... Midwife yesterday told me that period pains cramps etc at this stage are good!!

Lolly.... Only one more sleep til term for you!!

As for me...... Got a ball this morning and have bounced on it, leant over it in all fours and scrubbed the kitchen floor on hands and knees!! This had better be good for baby's position as its killing my SPD!!!!

One more day :wohoo: it's so strange, I don't feel like I should even be this far along! Apart from the pelvis pains, huge bump and lack of sleep that is :haha:

Scrubbing your floors on your hands and knees toothfairy :shock: blimey, take it easy! You can come and do mine though fi you really want :haha: x

I must remember to go online more regularly, if this was Facebook I'd be able to keep up!!

My baby's have all got smaller so I'm hoping this one will follow suit and my guess is 7lb 14oz!!

Received my gorgeous yummy mummy changing bag this week, a little treat for myself from my last pay packet, I'm aiming for some genuine uggs too but they may have to wait!!

Which bag did you get fifi? I love my Yummy Mummy bag, can't wait to start using it :yipee:

Lolly I only did the floor cos j read online that being in that position is good to move baby! Am more worried about him being back to back if I'm honest than oblique! Can kinda handle thought of a section more than a long painful back labour!!! Apparently scrubbing the floor helps move to anterior!!!! Now if my hubby had have told me this information I wouldn't have believed him!!!!

We have just unpacked the pram carseat package etc we had delivered Monday. It's made me feel weird?? I wouldn't let hubby get rid of the boxes and packaging 'just in case'?! I made him store it all in the garage!! Now I feel bad that I'm expecting something to go wrong!!!??

It was really hard for me to get rid of the boxes for stuff too. Crib boxes, car seat boxes, etc. Then I felt bad for expecting something to go terribly wrong. I let go of it and threw the boxes out. It felt good. I felt the same about taking the tags off the clothes and washing them. Such a strange way to feel.

Which bag did you get fifi? I love my Yummy Mummy bag, can't wait to start using it :yipee:

I got the one from John Lewis, it's got grape coloured bows and handle, I love it!! Wanted one last time but had already bought a bag that matched my pram,however I never liked that bag do decided to splash out and treat myself, plus I can always flog it on eBay once I'm done with it x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->