*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

My mom just stopped in and dropped me off a bag of Godiva truffles... I've already eaten 4! Oh no, lol!
Nothing from me today, hardly a pain or anything! DH and I even DTD this morning before he went to work, lol! Maybe give it a try again tonight, lol! Gotta love these hormones! ;)
Fifipots - sounds promising!! Will be stalking the thread! SO EXCITING!! :D:D:D:D:D

Happy full term Lolly! How exciting. Congratulations x

Had a midwife appt yesterday and baby is 2/5 engaged. No wonder I'm so uncomfortable! Hoping for an eviction bang on 37 weeks here so let's hope she stays there. Quick question for those that have been here before - has anyone used a TENS machine in labour, and if so, would you recommend it?

Thanks Honey.Bee :hugs: I never used a TENS but I've heard lots of good things about them for use in early labour.

Toothfairy, I agree 100% The Snowflakes thread (and our journals if you have one) should be first port of call for any activity :haha:

Oh yeah lolly and toothfairy I look forward to hearing about everyone's this is its.........Feels like we have all been together on this from our bfps and we should see each other through to the end (or the beginning hehe) :hugs:

I'd most definitely post here before I posted anywhere else! I'm hoping that once the first snowflake makes his/her appearance, it'll set the rest of us into labor :haha:

I was so discouraged after my appointment today. I was hoping that he'd be doing something by now. the good news is that she's decided to do an ultrasound next week so at least I get to see him again - haven't done that since 20 weeks.

I wouldn't DTD with DH early this morning because I had an appointment today. I'm sure going to hop on him tonight and see what I can do to get this party started!

So exciting the buzz on this thread!

Lolly, congrats on full term! Also cute profile pic, am guessing that is you as a baby! Very sweet little baby.

I only post and read snowflakes thread on this site so will be my first port of call 😃

I am going to look at Yummy mummy bags shortly!

Feeling so uncomfortable now. It's like getting blood from a stone trying to encourage DH to do any type of massage. I think it should be an unwritten contract when we become pregnant that the SO has too massage at least 3 times a week 😜

Stay well snowflakes x

Munch! You've got to get a yummy mummy bag!!!! It'll be the vital accessory of a snowflake!! Plus...... It'll make me feel better for splashing out!!

:flower: Congrats to all the full-term snowflakes out there! Let the pre-labor begin!!! :thumbup:

Things are still status quo for me here -- feeling the odd few period type cramps/very mild contractions, back pain, etc, but nothing more than before. Still get a bit of mucus plug out once or twice a day as well, which I think means it is just regenerating itself and falling out over and over. I still get excited when I see a bit of it though :blush: Also still get a Braxton Hicks contraction every time I walk or stand up, but they predictably go away with rest. Being at work is hilarious now because I'm just huge and waddle around the hospital like a giant blue penguin (I wear blue scrubs). I get a lot of sympathetic looks and good-natured ribbing from the other girls. Mostly I'm enjoying that now that I LOOK as pregnant as I FEEL, nobody is expecting me to climb 4 flights of stairs anymore. Hallelujah for elevators! :haha:

I wish I could be coming to that pampering party! Sounds lush! We had a friend (who is a photographer) do some maternity shots last night -- nothing crazy, just an hour or so then we took him to dinner. I'm excited to have a record of how I look pregnant though :cloud9: I actually took the time to straighten my hair and wear make-up...I felt like an entirely different person! Maybe I'll treat myself to a pedicure this weekend :)

Ooooh the buzz in this thread is palpable! Can't wait to see pics of all the LO's when they arrive!

Pain has gone, not sure if I'm happy bout that or not?

Munch, that's my DD when she was a few months old :) definitely look st the yummy mummy bags, they are gorgeous. I am in love with mine, can't wait to start using it :yipee:

I'm a little jealous at you ladies feeling contractions etc... nothing here, nada! The occasional BH but that's about it :shrug: going to see if my cervix has changed at all since last night but I doubt it!

Lol Toothfairy... Will strongly consider a yummy mummy bag, they are so cute! Hope that makes you feel better 😄

Lolly...Amber was such a sweet baby! Aren't you lucky to be getting another 😊

Whoop whoop - 34 weeks today for me!

Congrats to the ladies who've made it to full term. I am a tad jealous!!

Not much news here - still suffering from wicked backache. Just so glad I don't have to do the dishes or clean the house anymore! I was so glad when our ayi (cleaner/nanny) started at the beginning of this month!

We are all getting there!

I have an oioi safari medallion change bag which looks more like a handbag than a change bag. Love it! I looked at the yummy mummy ones but most of my friends have them and I didn't want to get mixed up. I also don't like the phrase "yummy mummy" because as a mummy, yummy is the last thing I feel! :blush:

Morning ladies. Am sure you remember me saying my little one was on my left side oblique back to back on Tuesday after being to the right head down anterior for weeks. I thought he had move as suddenly all the kicks were at the front and right. After a couple of days bouncing on the ball and being on all 4s I think he might be on the move again. Kicks and biggest movements are to the left again and his hiccups were back to the right this morning. I totally can't feel where his outline is and midwife usually struggles too. It's already driving me insane not knowing where exactly he is. I don't see midwife again til 38 wks and then she's to phone the consultant if still thinks he's oblique to see about scan and section. I feel really frustrated and irritated now. It's all I can think about and feel in limbo not knowing. I feel like I'm out of the game as far as labour starting goes if he's not head down so starting to get fed up!

Any words of wisdom?? :) xx

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Look ladies!!!!! My bag that I ordered yesterday has just arrived!!! I LOVE IT!!!!

This has totally cheered me up!:happydance:

Attachments

• wrapped bag!.jpg
    wrapped bag!.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 1
  • bag.jpg
    bag.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 5
Awww thanks munch :hugs: I'm a little biased but I'd have to agree!

Toothfairy, try not to worry hun. Just keep doing all you can to get him in the right position :thumbup: beautiful bag too!! Mine is all packed with baby's things ready to take into hospital with me!

Happy Friday ladies :hi: nothing new to report here! No twinges, pains or anything. Tried to have a feel of my cervix last night but it is so far and high up I couldn't even reach it. This little lady is in here for the long haul!

I can't find my cervix lolly!!!!! Although I'm back to having period pains back ache and BHs today after a few days of it stopping. Really hoping its good sign he's moved back into position

my baby is back to back thats why i have lot of back pain just hope she moves got a bit to go yet so there is time x x x

Caz..... get bouncing on a ball and leaning forward on all 4s with it like I have been advised to!! Only about £6 from Argos!

I had my first leg cramp! I know that shouldn't make me happy, but hearing about all of your symptoms and getting into position, I just wanted to share a change -- any change -- in how i'm feeling!!
Because otherwise, baby's still head down, bopping away, and right on in terms of size and heartbeat. I have a feeling there's going to be a whole field of snowflakes before ours joins the club :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->