*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

It's getting so exciting now! Can't wait to read about some "this is it!" moments in this thread! I'm finding baby is a bit quieter today, still moving just not as big of movements. I'm feeling some CRAZY pressure right on my cervix too, I assume it's when she's moving down there? Does that mean her head is super low? Her hiccups are lower I think, lol! Well, time to relax after babysitting my neice and nephew this morning, making bread and cinnamon rolls, and cleaning!

Awww ladies (toothfairy & shan) I think it's normal to have a little trepidation over keeping boxes and not removing tags etc :hugs: that doesn't make you awful, weird or mean! Just normal mums with normal worries. We are all going to be ok though, as are our beautiful little beans :D

I haven't seen that bag fifi, will have to look :thumbup: I have the blue bows satchel and love it. Toothfairy, I think they are fine if you're having a boy as the bag is more for you :haha: I prefer the ones without cupcakes on and think that they are more suited to ladies with baby girls but that's just my preference. I didn't want an overly girly one, so steered clear of the cupcakes. Plus it'd make me hungry everytime I picked up the bag, and that's not good for trying to lose the baby weight :rofl:

Do you think the yummy mummy bags are ok if you are having a boy???

Absolutely, it's a bag for mummy not baby so babies sex shouldn't have any influence, it's just a nice practical changing bag that everyone will probably comment on and admire!! Get one x

My sister was worried about having a berry colored bag (pink-ish red) because she had a boy. But she finally realized she is the one carrying the bag and should get what she likes for her style. I got a champagne colored bag for myself and a big gender neutral twin bag that my husband wont mind carrying.

Mine has a cupcake on but I'm quite happy with that, just looking forward to filling it with supplies now!! Have decided to use my old baby bag for the hospital though as I want to keep it nice for when bubs is here xx

Okay ladies, just spent an hour looking at those bags online! Fuuuuuun!! I was thinking of just using a backpack; now I'm much more inspired :)

Packed baby's hospital bag and part of mine yesterday. Scary to see them sitting there on the floor (almost) ready to go... makes me very anxious to just get it over with! 35 weeks today, 5 more weeks seems like it's going to be a very long time. November is always a boring month for me too, and I have nothing left to look forward to except going into labor!

I've had a bit of bright red spotting today, but I'm not sure what from as I literally have sat on my butt all day and haven't even DTD in 3 days?

samj, you might want to call about the spotting. At this point I think they want to know asap if you have any bleeding, pretty sure anyways! Most likely is nothing but would be good to check to be sure!

Oh maaaan, been having horrible lower back pains tonight. A bit of cramping too. Just used the bathroom and when I wiped there was (sorry TMI!) a big blob of what looked like yellow snot, cm I guess. Maybe bit of the mucus plug??

Wow, just had 9 pages of reading to catch up on!

My guess for weight is 3.1kgs (6.8 pounds).

Someone (sorry baby brain is just killing me at the moment!) brought up the question of labour prep things. I've been through the Bradley Method book. Really interesting, my friend lent me the book as she gave birth in July. She had, what seems to me, the perfect labour. She knew just how long to stay at home before heading to the hospital. She had a completely natural delivery and had no problem walking out the delivery room. She did have a minor tear but I think that may be due to the fact that here in China they make you deliver on your back. I'm really hoping to convince them otherwise!
I really like the exercises and relaxation techniques that the book teaches. Now I just have to pin my dh down to practice with me.

I was going to start washing baby clothes today but sadly the weather is terrible! Will have to get on it this weekend as it looks like we may just be able to move next weekend! Yay for that!

samj I would definitely call your MW or doctor about the bright red spotting as they will want to know about it :thumbup:

juless, that definitely sounds like mucous plug! I haven't lost any of mine at all yet!

Beanonorder, they MAKE you deliver on your back there? I would be making a stand and telling them to pee off :haha:

37 weeks and full term for me today :yipee: x

Happy full term lolly!! I agree Sam I would def call about the bleeding!

hey all,

I would also get a changing bag that suits me rather than baby. I've gone for a basic bag which has cherries on it. To be honest it was on ebay as a changing bag but i think its more of a laptop bag as it doesnt really have compartments but it will do the job. My OH will be using the boots changing bag we got for free though.

Last day of work today, in fact only a 2 hours to go technically. Still lots to do so i should probably do that rather than be on here! :doh: Cant wait to start reading "this is it" posts; though im terrified of labour so maybe i should avoid them lol.

Ive bitten the bullet and will be dying my hair this weekend. I figure that way i wont look ridiculous in the photos when baby arrives. I currently have 3 shades in my hair, normal, brown and red. tried to dye my hair months ago to cover the red and it never worked. lol.

I have a pamper party next weekend at my house so lots to prepare for that getting the house ready; very excited and hope it speeds along things for us by making me relaxed etc. neck, back and shoulder massage followed by a pedicure. bliss :)

Yay! Full term lolly! I can't believe I'm now only 1 week away from it myself! :D Time is flying by!!!!!

Oh you girls are BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD!!!!!!! You have just FORCED :blush:me to buy a yummy mummy bag now!!!!:blush:

I just bought this https://www.pinklining.co.uk/shop/changing-bags/yummy-mummy/yummy-mummy-multicolour-bows have had my eye on it for ages but couldn't resist after you chatting about them yesterday! Hubby would kill me if he knew I had spent so much! When he sees it I will give him the good old...."this old thing? I have had it ages!!! You just never pay attention to me anymore"..... line on him!!! :haha:

Congrats on 37 weeks lolly I can't wait for that, had my 34 week appointment today and baby is head down woooop not engaged but head down makes it feel a bit more real now duno y lol xxxx

Thanks ladies :) I had a little feel for my cervix last night as I was getting the EPO in place :)haha:) and I could barely feel it. It's very high, far back and firm so I doubt this baby is planning on coming anytime soon!

Here's my full term bump;

https://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m503/laurynp86/EE77303B-8787-4446-939A-7E41F3FC4160-2586-00000258958197B1.jpg

Oooh a pamper party sounds lovely Nicki, enjoy :)

Hehehe toothfairy :haha: oh but you deserve it! That bag is lovely, I have the navy blue bows satchel and love it xx

Morning ladies!

Happy 37 weeks Lolly! Fab bump!

Jules, sounds like plug to me.

Sam, probably wouldn't hurt to give doc a ring.

At docs office waiting on paperwork for work. Baby and I are both fine. Not dilated, cervix a little soft. :growlmad: I was hoping I would be having something going on down there - especially with all the pain as of late - but nada! Scheduled growth scan for next week. Had group B strep test today, not sure how long it takes for the results.

Well I didn't call my OB, but if I have any more I will for sure. It was only a couple little spots when I wiped, and no pain anywhere or anything. So strange though :wacko:

Feeling lots of pressure down low today, I think this little girl is getting in position! My docs think I'm going to go early, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed they are right.

Oh you girls are BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD!!!!!!! You have just FORCED :blush:me to buy a yummy mummy bag now!!!!:blush:

I just bought this https://www.pinklining.co.uk/shop/changing-bags/yummy-mummy/yummy-mummy-multicolour-bows have had my eye on it for ages but couldn't resist after you chatting about them yesterday! Hubby would kill me if he knew I had spent so much! When he sees it I will give him the good old...."this old thing? I have had it ages!!! You just never pay attention to me anymore"..... line on him!!! :haha:

I figure that we deserve a little treat after carrying these babies for 40 weeks so if hubby complains then just say you've saved all this money by not being able to drink or smoke (if u did) and no longer have a social life so truly deserve a nice bag!!!

On a more serious note I've been having pains in my lower abdomen all afternoon, they have been quite strong but not got any stronger so I've just tried to relax and hope they pass, had a nice bath and they seem to have calmed down a bit although not completely disapeared so watch this space!!

This thread is just going to get more and more exciting over the next few weeks!!

I think we should all promise that even if we post a this is it or a is this it post on the 3rd tri.... We all vow to post it here too!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->