*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

Just going cold turkey. I know I can do it as I did it before!

Really don't feel pg. still got no symptoms. Lines don't seem to be getting darker on tests either. Bit worried!

Lulu, sorry about your family that isn't fun that they aren't happy for you or being supportive! Hopefully they come around when they see your bump.

Most types of cheeses can be found with pasteurized milk so they are fine to eat.. there is no way I could give up all cheese for 9 months!

I take Materna, which I think is the french name for pregnacare.. same type of vitamin. DH also wants me to take cod fish oil because it is supposed to lower the risk of type 1 diabetes, but I want to wait to see what my doctor says before I start taking all kings of supplements.

I cut down my caffeine intake a lot while ttc and now I am at zero, no coffee, tea or even chocolate. I have some decaf for those days that are really rough.. but I'm actually doing ok with it. I consider it a personal challenge to see if I can make it through without any chocolate. We'll see how long I last. :)

Oh.. and yea my symptoms have diminished a bit too, less cramping, bbs are still killing me.. like WOW DH can't even touch me. And still no morning sickness.. not really complaining, but...

I take Omega 3,6,9 oil capsule every day which is made from fish but not from the liver. That's what's in Cod Liver Oil anyway. I read you have to be careful about actual Cod Liver Oil because it contains high amounts of vitamin A. Omega 3,6,9 is great though because it helps reduce stress, lubricate the joints (which will obv be under more strain) and helps prevent pre-term labour (which is the main reason I took it cos I am at risk).

This pregnancy eating/drinking is a minefield! I took DS yesterday to a local visiting farm to see the newborn lambs but I couldn't go in! Apparently it is dangerous for pregnant woman to be around sheep/newborn lambs because of specific diseases they pass on. I was there with friends and had to then explain to all of them why I couldn't go in. :dohh:

Oh dear! I love lambs too!!!! I always have a debate with my DH when he says I can't have a lamb if I can catch one. Of course I can catch a lamb! They aren't quicker than me!!

Can I join? BFP yesterday and another this morning (9&10DPO), this is our third. We are thrilled :)

I forgot about decaf coffee! I could drink that. I really just like the taste of hot coffee in the morning. So decaf would be perfect.

I know, I LOVE cheese, and over medium eggs. After I give birth, I am making a HUGE plate of over medium eggs, bacon, and tons of different cheeses! lol

In the book im reading it says as long as the whites on the eggs are not translucent then youre fine eating them :) Oh and as for the cheeses, if you cook them (melted blue cheese sauce is amazing lol) then they are fine too.

Well two days down on the smoking. When I had DD I quit the day I found out and then had one on my hen do which was 1 day off a year Smoke free! Idiot.! Then after the wedding kind of fell back in the habit. So this time I wana try and stay off completely. I never smoked round DD and only smoked 5ish a day maybe more if at work! It's hard this early cause I feel fine. When ms kicked in last time if anyone came Near me after Smoking I wanted to chuck up in their face!!

I quit quite by accident, tried smoking and it made me gag, DH is still smoking and i cant stand the smell so I am on day 4 smoke free :) have to say im proud of myself!

good morning snowflake mummies to be :)

im feeling hungover today:happydance: obviously i havnt drunk any alcohol, im asuming its mild morning sickness.

i had a panic last night i did a hpt and it wasnt darker than the one i did on wednesday:cry: i did another this morning and it was definatly stronger i think it was light yesterday because my wee was diluted.

well done to the ladies giving up smoking :hugs:

I jut did another IC and they don't seem to be getting darker. I have done SuperDrug ones too as they haven't got much darker. Think I will venture out for more tests today. Argh!

aww nixilix testing is so frustrating :( did you have a obvious progression when you were pregnant with your lo?:hugs:

Yeah I'm sure I did but can't remember when they were dark as I know I didn't get Bfp til 13dpo. Just too confusing!!

i really hope they get darker for you hun:hugs:

Morning snowflakes! How is everyone feeling today?

I have been getting lower back pain for the last 24 hours. Apparently this is normal and to do with the pregnancy hormones relaxing your ligaments/joints/muscles....seriously, how much room does a poppyseed need?!!! Definitely noticing some mild nausea now and only feel like eating small amounts but more often.

Keep going all snowflakes who are quitting smoking :hugs: Perhaps you could put the money you would have spent on cigarettes towards something for your 'Easter egg'?

Nixilix - Hope you see your progression. Testing can be so frustrating x

Morning everyone,

Please can I join, my EDD is the 1st Dec. Got my :bfp: on the 27th March. Was'nt really trying last month, only DTD about once or twice! Have been TTC for over a year. We had a MC last March so am hoping and praying that this little one sticks. We actually got engaged at Xmas so have been really busy planning the wedding which is next March, all going well with the :baby: I will have 3 and a half months to get my self ship shaped before I have to walk down the aisle so am trying to be healthy!

Kate xxxx

Just going cold turkey. I know I can do it as I did it before!

Really don't feel pg. still got no symptoms. Lines don't seem to be getting darker on tests either. Bit worried!

I didn't get any symptoms until I hit 5 weeks really, except the tiredness. Then BAM, sore nipples hit me like a slap in the face! Don't worry hun :hugs: and I also noticed my progression daily wasn't very noticeable but comparing a test with one taken 3-4 days later was much better x

This pregnancy eating/drinking is a minefield! I took DS yesterday to a local visiting farm to see the newborn lambs but I couldn't go in! Apparently it is dangerous for pregnant woman to be around sheep/newborn lambs because of specific diseases they pass on. I was there with friends and had to then explain to all of them why I couldn't go in. :dohh:

Exact same thing happened to us when we took LO's to a farm last week! I bought feed and everything! They carry a disease that can cause blindness in unborn babies so for the best to keep away really!

Morning snowflakes! How is everyone feeling today?

I have been getting lower back pain for the last 24 hours. Apparently this is normal and to do with the pregnancy hormones relaxing your ligaments/joints/muscles....seriously, how much room does a poppyseed need?!!! Definitely noticing some mild nausea now and only feel like eating small amounts but more often.

:rofl: I know, my lower back has been sore too!

Can I join? BFP yesterday and another this morning (9&10DPO), this is our third. We are thrilled :)
Morning everyone,

Please can I join, my EDD is the 1st Dec. Got my :bfp: on the 27th March. Was'nt really trying last month, only DTD about once or twice! Have been TTC for over a year. We had a MC last March so am hoping and praying that this little one sticks. We actually got engaged at Xmas so have been really busy planning the wedding which is next March, all going well with the :baby: I will have 3 and a half months to get my self ship shaped before I have to walk down the aisle so am trying to be healthy!

Kate xxxx

Welcome and congrats new Snowflakes :hi: Aliop - when is your EDD? Kate - you've been added to the list :thumbup:

Awww congrats on the upcoming wedding too Kate! x

congratulations katestar!:happydance:

i was wondering if its ok for me to post my hpt im having a panic that they havnt got any darker in the last 3 days:cry::cry:

Course you can :hugs: I will share mine and put both your minds at ease I promise, as mine only really started progressing after a good 4 days or so xx

here tey are, the lighter one (if you can even tell which is lighter) is from wednesday, my wee was more concentrated tho. the other is from this morning, it was fmu but its was stil quite diluted.

the one of them together is of them dried.. its so hard to see a difference:cry:

Attachments

• 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 2
  • 018.jpg
    018.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 2
  • 033.jpg
    033.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 3
lovie you're crazy! that's a beautiful progression! especially for just 1 day!! :hugs: x

ive stopped testing, even though i am a poas addict, its stressing me out too much when i dont see a darker line, so no more testing for me! or thats the plan anyway! I was incredibly happy to get my digi test to say pregnant, thats enough for me!

My ics are hardly visable. And today's SuperDrug was lighter. Let me go tak a pic x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->