*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

Hi everyone!!

I got my BFP on March 30 and my due date will be December 2nd!

This will be bubba number 2 for us!!

Congrats to all the other December ladies!!

Think my morning sickness has finally struck. Feeling absolutely terrible :(

To those that have been hit with ms - hugs. Its awful!

May I join? BFP 3/27/2012 EDD 12/3/2012

We are 38 & 39 respectively and then is our 1st pregnancy after mc in Dec. Here's hoping for a sticky peanut for us all.

H&H 9 months to all!

Welcome new ladies! There are a lot of snowflake babies!

Sorry to the ladies who are experiencing MS! I am not looking forward to that. Especially since this is my first and I have no clue what to expect!

Tomorrow I will be exactly 4 weeks! I am still very nervous because of PCOS. But I don't have as many cramps as I had the past few days so it is making me feel better. I am already extremely tired! Yesterday I took a nap from 3:30-6:00 and by 10 p.m. I was tired again and went to bed!

MS started today :( I havent actually been sick but have just been feeling really queasy like I am sea sick. Anyone else have this? Probably not wise but we have ordered a curry for tea, hope it stays down!!!

Also am cramping again 2day, it woke me up last night. Am slightly worried but hear this is normal?

hello :)

nixilix that line is great! :hugs:

hello to the new ladies, congrats to you all!

im sorry so many of you are getting ms... i am secretly a little envious, id like something to make it feel more "real" today i felt sick but not very.. just a constant feeling like when i read a book in a moving car. i did another hpt and its darker, thank you for all the advice and support lovely ladies! its still as dark as the controle line.. when did you guys get a test line as dark as the controle?

:hugs:

The motion sickness is defo the onset of ms. Don't want it but kinda do haha! I had it from 6w2 - delivery last time!!! Was sick nearly every morning!!

Took me 1.5hrs to get from the sofa to bed tonight. I'm feeling so so awful. I wouldnt wish it on anyone :(

Hi girlies can I join, date I found out I was Pregnant 3rd April :happydance:

Due date 15th December..

ME 41 OH 40 our first :baby:

https://lbdf.lilypie.com/Ef8mp1.png
Hi everyone!!

I got my BFP on March 30 and my due date will be December 2nd!

This will be bubba number 2 for us!!

Congrats to all the other December ladies!!
May I join? BFP 3/27/2012 EDD 12/3/2012

We are 38 & 39 respectively and then is our 1st pregnancy after mc in Dec. Here's hoping for a sticky peanut for us all.

H&H 9 months to all!

Wow look at all our new Snowflakes :yipee: congratulation ladies and welcome!! Wishing you all a very H&H 9 months. Updated you on the EDD list too :thumbup:

Well ladies, 6wks exactly today and nausea has hit!!!! Spot on!!!! Pass the sick bucket :sick:
my morning, afternoon, and night time sickness seems has started! Feeling very sorry for myself today
Ditto girlies. I nearly lost my lunch today and had to pull over in a hurry to dry heave at the pavement. :blush: Sickness started 6w1d last time so it's a bit earlier but that's common 2nd time round I think.
Think my morning sickness has finally struck. Feeling absolutely terrible :(
MS started today :( I havent actually been sick but have just been feeling really queasy like I am sea sick. Anyone else have this? Probably not wise but we have ordered a curry for tea, hope it stays down!!!

Also am cramping again 2day, it woke me up last night. Am slightly worried but hear this is normal?
Took me 1.5hrs to get from the sofa to bed tonight. I'm feeling so so awful. I wouldnt wish it on anyone :(

Hugs to all the MS ladies :hugs: I do not envy you one bit! x

I'm moody too!!!! face feels like I've got sunburn but I dont! Nipples are a bit sensitive and a couple more cramps today. CM had started to smell a bit more pregnant like if that makes sense! Did frer and got this within 3 mins so just gonna try not to worry for now xx

Excuse the state of the house - it's my over excited 1 yr old :)

https://i1104.photobucket.com/albums/h337/nixilix/0b2f1ae8.jpg

Gross but makes perfect sense :rofl: I thought the same about mine too :lol:

FRER looks lovely hun, try not to worry (I know, easier said than done :hugs:)

hello :)

nixilix that line is great! :hugs:

hello to the new ladies, congrats to you all!

im sorry so many of you are getting ms... i am secretly a little envious, id like something to make it feel more "real" today i felt sick but not very.. just a constant feeling like when i read a book in a moving car. i did another hpt and its darker, thank you for all the advice and support lovely ladies! its still as dark as the controle line.. when did you guys get a test line as dark as the controle?

:hugs:

I first noticed the test line being as dark as or darker than the control at about 4 weeks, 6 days, I think -- so about four days or so ago.

Still no morning sickness, but today I feel like I haven't slept in days, and I definitely got a full 8 hours last night. So this is the first major new symptom for me. I'm beat. I had a luncheon with some friends this morning, and a dinner date with some other friends tonight, and I had to back out of the dinner -- the tiredness hit me on the way home from lunch, and I just can't work up the energy to leave the house again.

My test was as dark as the control about 16 or 17 dpo and the test line was darker on 18 or 19 dpo. It worried me at first but it doesn't really bother me anymore. I am of course always worried but I still feel more confident than I was in the beginning. I just keep praying that appleseed sticks and everything is developing correctly and on schedule.

I had a wave of nausea last night and this morning but it seems to have passed for now. My gums are a little swollen and sensative?! I also had a terrible mood swing today and I really just felt like screaming or throwing a tantrum and DH got the brunt of it. Oops.:blush:

:hugs: to those who have started ms... still nothing here.. but definitely feel like I am getting a bit of the 'pregnancy brain'... I am so tired, the mouse is not running as quickly as usual!

2016, are those omega pills all seperate, or is it one that has all the types in it? The vitamin A was the reason we were hesitating too.. that whole getting poisoned thing is not a good idea!

Baby brain has definitely started for me! I forget things constantly, get muddled up :wacko: I only just kinda regained my normal sense after DD :rofl:

Have the baby brain! I have wrists that throb and my feet hurt in odd places. My nausea comes and goes and I am tired all the time. Yesterday I slept for 9 hours, got up and went back to bed 45 minutes later and slept for three more hours. Today I am tired, hungry, and have aches, pains and mild cramps in my hips and lower belly.

Ah, pregnancy. This feels so different from the 1st time when I mc so I am starting to relax and be more excited.

My due date is Dec 13! I just got my bfp today at 16dpo :) :) I'm sooo excited!
A baby sagitarius! Year of the dragon

My due date is Dec 13! I just got my bfp today at 16dpo :) :) I'm sooo excited!
A baby sagitarius! Year of the dragon

Hi!! I recognize you from babyonthemind's TTC journal! So happy that you got your BFP!!! WOOHOOO! CONGRATS!!!

So I just had some light brown spotting right now when I went to the bathroom. I saw it on the TP. I heard this can be totally normal. But so early? I am only 13DPO and now wondering if I got excited too fast.

Also - should me and DH not have intercourse tonight just in case???

Hi Lulu!
Thanks! Congrats to you as well, babyonthemind convinced me to finally test today at 2 days late!
Brown spotting usually means old blood which may just be implantation!
When I miscarried I only spotted bright fresh blood and I had terrible not right feeling cramps!

Thanks! But would I have gotten a BFP 3 days BEFORE implantation? I thought BFP's come after implantation. Maybe it is just old blood/body adjusting. I am not worried about it. I just don't want it to last long!

Also I have had pretty bad cramps the past few days. They are like AF cramps but instead of being constant, I will get a really bad cramp that only lasts about 3 seconds at a time. Ugh. I just know that AF technically isn't even due until tomorrow and I want it to be Monday already!

I am glad she convinced you to test! I hope she joins us soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->