*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

Massive congratulations trgirl! Glad all went well. :flower:

Imsotired...all EPO should be the same but a word of warning about inserting it. I did 2 days running last week just after my shower before I climbed into bed....next thing I know I have a yeast infection for the first time in my life which spread and also gave me a UTI! Anti bs are kicking in now but I won't be inserting it again.
After this happened I did a bit of research to find out how much Prostglandins EPO contains vs. semen and hospital grade Cervadil. Answer - it doesn't contain ANY. It contains stuff that helps your body MAKE Prostglandins so putting it next to your cervix has no special effect, orally will work just as well.
As for RRLT I've been drinking it since 32 weeks and am now up to 3-4 cups a day.

Oh wow!!!!!! Congratulations trgirl!!!! Well done!! Post a photo ASAP!!!!! Xxxx

Congrats trgirl, I duno if I'm the only one but now trgirl has had her LO I feel like we are moving somewhere wooooo exciting times who is next to go? Lol xxxx

Is anyone buying a car seat liner, like a sheepskin one? I guess because baby can't wear a big coat/snowsuit in the car seat, a liner would keep them warm as well as a blanket on top. I feel so bloody clueless !

I was given one as a gift, but I would've bought one anyways. They are great, and they have holes so you can fit the straps through and everything. Our little baby was snug as a bug in there when we left the hospital this morning. :cloud9:

Ocean - I have a car seat cosy wrap from Babies R Us. I'd recommend one of those or a sheepskin liner definitely :thumbup:

Congrats trgirl! I'm very jealous!!

Very bad day here so I'm just wishing for the day to end!

Thanks! :) I knitted that hat and it is so much cuter than I would've imagined!

Advice needed girls.....

Feeling hormonal and neurotic! Had reg contractions as I told you fri night. Some irregular ones over weekend. This morning woke to deep aching back ache and period pain. Cervix is feeling very tender like period about to start. Have constant diarreah been about 6 times already today. This isn't hugely significant as have been loose or weeks tmi sorry!!

Baby still seems to be spinning all over though? Kicks at front then all to left then all to right, he even had hiccups under my ribs again yesterday! I think he's still back to back and maybe this is why I'm having back ache and diarreah? God knows where his head is though??? Was sideways last Tuesday. I don't know if these contractions etc are trying to move him or doing something?

I don't see midwife til next week, consultant said midwife to call her then is still not head down. This seems bit late to me?????

Also midwife said I'm to see consultant for my 40 wk appt. as I am 40 years old they won't let you go as late as risk if placenta failure and still birth after due date. Seems most ladies on other posts are induced on due date and I won't even get appt til then?? Again this seems a bit last minute????

I feel really hormonal and worried. What should I do?? Try see midwife this week and discuss?? Just have faith in them and let nature take its course (hubby's advice) and stop worrying..... Or book private scan to see what's going on?? I kinda think even if scanned today baby could move again tomorrow!!!!

I don't want to come across as neurotic and think midwife might fob me off tomorrow as they tend to do this???!

I would speak to your MW hun to discuss. I suppose they can't do anything about him being in the wrong position now you are so far along, so discussing it with the consultant might be with regards to trying an ECV or possible c-sec? x

Ocean - I have a car seat cosy wrap from Babies R Us. I'd recommend one of those or a sheepskin liner definitely :thumbup:

Thanks lolly, I've got one of these https://www.babyrug.co.uk/ would I need a liner as well as that for a newborn?

oh wow congrats trgirl he is so cute! Just a little jealous lol.. My leak seems to have stopped i think if had been my waters going it would have continued, slightly gutted but i am off out in the rain to clean out my car fx that works!

tooth fairy i am the same! Loose stools Ive had for a few days lower back ache then irregular period pains like contractions just no where near as bad.. Very emotional as well.

Ocean, I don't think you need one but it is a personal choice of course :flower: It will be a cold winter so might be a good idea, but you wouldn't want baby to get too hot in the car. If you'll be using the carseat on a pushchair frame though I probably would x

tooth fairy i am the same! Loose stools Ive had for a few days lower back ache then irregular period pains like contractions just no where near as bad.. Very emotional as well.

The thought of this going on for weeks is just torture

i know i am currently trying everything possible to get him out! Do not want to spend another two weeks plus like this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->