*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

Woohoo! Happy full term ladies! So exciting!

Hope today goes well toothfairy x

Thanks flower. I am just hoping they listen to me. He's still spinning positions all the time I think. Sunday hiccups under ribs kicks at front near belly button. Yesterday all kicks to right hiccups low left. Through the night hiccups low right lots of kicks to left!!! Seems he can't or won't stay still!

Hope things go well today, toothfairy, and that you come back feeling reassured and relaxed x

Happy 37 weeks toothfairy & Blu!! Welcome to full term ;)

I hope your appt goes well toothfairy :hugs: demand answers and don't leave until you're satisfied! x

God had a lot o catch up on lol, trgirl Andrew is beautiful I'm o jealous here is me at 35+2

image.jpg

Great bump, Sara!

Question for you ladies...Does anyone ever randomly get what feels physically (not emotionally), like a panic attack? I'll be sitting at my keyboard and all of a sudden my heart will beat a little faster and it feels like i have a rush of blood to my head. It only lasts maybe 15 seconds or so and then its done. This happens randomly, while i am sitting, doing nothing to provoke it. Been happening for a couple weeks now off and on. No clue what it is. Sometimes there is a correlation with LO moving, but not always.

Great bump, Sara!

Question for you ladies...Does anyone ever randomly get what feels physically (not emotionally), like a panic attack? I'll be sitting at my keyboard and all of a sudden my heart will beat a little faster and it feels like i have a rush of blood to my head. It only lasts maybe 15 seconds or so and then its done. This happens randomly, while i am sitting, doing nothing to provoke it. Been happening for a couple weeks now off and on. No clue what it is. Sometimes there is a correlation with LO moving, but not always.

Yep all the time. My heart speeds up and starts pounding (even though I normally have a very fast pulse) I also get very short of breath and my hands and feet get tingly. Can hear the blood rushing through my ears. It's annoying but goes away pretty quickly.

DTD last night and definitely had what I figure to be a few contractions afterwards. They were painful! I'm not 100% sure what they feel like but oh man, I don't know what else they could have been. My BF was like "we're not doing that again if you're going to look so miserable afterwards" :haha:

I was feeling pretty OK yesterday and now my pain/pressure is back again. It's where I would normally get period cramping, so right below my actual bump. It hurts so bad I can hardly walk and when I do I feel like there is a ball between my legs. Work is going to be a BLAST today :(

I don't get what you're describing chloe, but my face tingles a lot and my eyes twitch. It's really annoying and strange.

Chloe, all the time. I get heart palpitations and feel a little lightheaded quite a bit now. Googling it seems it's quite common in pregnancy, so I'm not worried at all. Keep forgetting to mention it to my MW and consultant though :dohh:

Just had a call from the antenatal clinic, my consultant wants me in on the 26th for a sweep. Argghhh :argh: I'm really scared now! I'm on a complete mission to try get this baby out before then!

Good Morning Snowflakes :flower:

37 weeks/full term for me and Toothfairy whoot! whoot! :happydance:

I hope your appointment goes well today Toothfairy and that they actually listen to you. Can be so frustrating trying to get folks to understand what our bodies are going through.

Fab bump Sara!

Chloe I get heart palpitations as well on occasion as well. So nerve wrecking!

Aaaah Lolly! A sweep date!

I've been soo itchy lately. I couldn't sleep last night because of it. How much itching is normal? I"ve been reading about OC and I'm wondering if it's worth a ring to the doc's or if they'll think i'm crazy. But seriously, I take a bath, I put on lotions, changed detergents and body wash and nothing helps. Feels like there is always something on me even though I know there isn't a thing on me. I was going at it so bad last night it made DH feel like he had a itch and started scratching too :haha: So I felt bad and went downstairs to the couch!

I really don't no if I'm getting BH and should I b by now, nosing mine and the OH luck she won't come until she has to I hope I go before Christmas xxxx

I think it's definietly worth a chat with your OB Blu, if they want to check it out or just put your mind at rest :flower:

Sara, I didn't get any BH with my first pregnancy so you could be the same. You might be getting them but just not feeling it. It's where your bump goes completely tight, it can be uncomfortable but some people don't even notice it.

I have that sometimes I think, well tbh with you all I don't notice a lot unless its massive kicks and stuff, I'm just one of these ones that just plods on lol cz at the end of the day I'm not the only pregnant person in world I never have been n I never will b,but on the other hand I've got a friend that has begged to be induced just cz she doesn't want to go over she spent the night in hospital cz the baby's head was low n hurting her and she fort she was in labour and she has braxton hicks constantly and there the worst pain ever apparently, I know every one Is diffrent I understand that but when she has a cold it the end of the world lol, her OH has said to mine that he doesn't even want to b in the room with her cz he knows what she is gunna b like xxxxx

Sara I didn't get any BHs with my first or 2nd I dont think but that was 14 and 16 years ago!

Lolly exciting news about the sweep!!!!!!

Exciting... but more scary!! :rofl: I had one done just before my induction with DD and it hurt like hell :wacko: My body wasn't ready to labour though, my cervix was still high up and firm plus closed tightly, so I'm just hoping it's a bit more favourable this time!

I'm just back from consultant. The baby is actually head down bang on central but not engaged yet. This was confirmed with a portable scan. I asked about needing the 40 week consultant appt as this is what the midwife wanted me to have due to my age, Doc didn't think I needed one! He said all signs are good, I mentioned I read risk of placenta failure in ladies over 40 years and he said although it is increased risk I have absolutely no signs of it and I would be showing signs by now (calcification of placenta, reduced amniotic fluid and reduced growth of baby). All these are good! He said is isnt an overnight thing so not to worry. I feel reassured about that. Totally!

The little thing that is still niggling me is that I am pretty sure this little monkey spins at least from left to right to posterior on a daily basis as some days hiccups to left somedays to right with kicks opposite as I have told you all before. The doc seemed to think this is not likely to happen and that he will stay head down now?? He said there is a less than 1% chance of him moving back out of position. So they don't need to see me at hospital again. What do you girls think??? Would you be happy with this?

BP a bit high again and trace of protein so he wants me to see midwife weekly until deliver. Which I am happy about.

So its operation get this baby out now! Especially as his head is spot on at minute....I could do with getting it to engage! Any tips????

Thanks Bell!!

Does anyone else feel like their baby moves sides sometimes????

Toothfairy - I'm pretty sure my little one is head down but not yet engaged either (will confirm with a scan today at MW). I often feel like the body flips from left to right, but I agree that it would be very unlikely for baby to move to a breech position at this point. I think you just have a wiggler!

Chloe - I totally get those feelings...I wonder if baby has kicked me in the adrenal gland and I get a little adrenalin rush -- heart pounds harder (no palpitations), feel a bit of anxiety, etc...lasts 15-20 seconds then gone. Happens like 10x a day!

Seeing a diff MW today for the first time...I've been so spoiled with mine, but she is out for two weeks on vacation. Super worried that I'll get a comment on my weight gain....my MW knows me well enough that she doesn't need to say anything, but this one doesn't know me at all, and I've put on a TON of fluid weight this week (my legs were swollen up to my thighs!!!!!)

Curious if I'll get a cervix check as I had some dilation/effacement with my pre-term labor stuff at last visit...but apparently it isn't standard of care in my office to check cervix until you're right at the due date. Oh! All the unknowns!

Thanks gen! Hope your appointment goes well today. Let us know how it all goes xxx

Think I'm going to make the most if knowing this little one is in perfect position today. The EPO is going UP tonight!!!!!!!! If I dare!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->