*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

I gained 31lbs total and about 24 hours after giving birth I'm 12lbs down. :)

No change for me today still just plodding along, that was a old weight drop 2016 how much did baby weigh again?

Well this morning I was letting out the ducks and seen one of them laying a egg and thought you poor thing, THEN it his me that will be me in a few weeks arghhhhhh!!!! Xxxx

Congrats to the new mommies!

Jules: my baby's heart rate has been high two weeks in a row. Last week the doc said that a baby's heart rate tends to rise when their head is touched (she'd just touched it to feel whether he was head down) and so she waited a little while and it went down to normal. I saw a nurse practitioner this week and the same thing happened - she felt his head then checked his heart rate and said it was high so waited until it regulated. I mentioned the docs theory from last week but she didn't agree or deny, which of course made me worry. Next week I plan to ask the doc to check his rate before doing anything else.

Fingers crossed that our little one's spikes are perfectly normal.

Toothfairy...it wasnt great TBH. I only got an hours sleep so feel like hell having only had 2 hours broken sleep the night before and giving birth in between! She's a hungry girl!

sarahdavies...she weighed 7lbs 10oz.

Great weight then :) wwww makes me all excited bu t then depressed thinking 4 and a half weeks is ages and could still be even longer :-( xxxxx

Whoohoo! Full term today and only 2 1/2 weeks till c-section date! I have a feeling this little one won't make an appearance earlier... even though I sometimes get some pretty strong contractions and cervix pressure. Either way, I just can't wait until she's born! :D

2016- I'm jealous the reason you have had no sleep is because you have your lo:haha:

I can barely sleep at all. The pressure is getting more frequent and lasting longer but still no consistent contractions. I don't like to complain but I'm not sure how I'm going to make through another week of work. The good news is the longest I will have is 11 days so I'm getting there!

Congrats on 37 weeks today Jules! Me too! Feeling some weird low cramping today that is very uncomfortable. Other than that, nothing is new. Baby was a bit quiet yesterday but I can still feel her she must be sleepy. I am hoping to meet her in about 2 weeks or so though I have awful luck and I'll probably go overdue. Doctor said on Tues that nothing was happening so fx'd it all happens pretty quickly.

2016 I've gained 32 lbs as of Tues so I am excited to hear that you're down 12 lbs after birth! Exciting and I hope you get some sleep!

I hope you are all doing well!

Hey ladies iv just got back from my scan and drs appointment. Baby is doing well on the scan. Got bloods taken to check my liver function as i been quite itchy in the evenings.......mw just phoned and bloods came back normal:happydance:
Got to do a Gtt tomorrow as my amniotic fluid is slightly high, so just to double check its not diabetes. Quite nervous just cause iv not had time to prepare myself. Got to fast from 10 pm tonight.
Also got an extra scan next week, the doctor suggested it to keep my stress levels down. I'm feeling very looked after at the moment!

Happy full term I'm so and jukes!

Bell glad all was good at your scan and bloods. Have you had the gtt already? I had is and was really nervous but it wasn't bad at all. I worried for nothing. Am really glad they're taking special care of you after what you've been through.

Anyone else feeling down? Just feeling like I'm going to be pregnant forever and will end up 2 wks late and induced!!

Well my watery discharge kept on coming overnight, was pink/blood tinged at times. Called the MW on call and she had me go into the hospital...juuuust had the test and it's positive for amniotic fluid.
So....baby is coming, sometime soon. Will prob get stuck with pitocin as I've been leaking for nearly 24 hours and not contracting very hard.
Fingers crossed no c-section!!! Will keep updating :)

Oh gen!!!! Yippee!!!! Will be checking in here every 5 minutes now. At least this will stop you working now!!!!! :)

Lots of luck and love for you xxxxxxxxxxx

Well my watery discharge kept on coming overnight, was pink/blood tinged at times. Called the MW on call and she had me go into the hospital...juuuust had the test and it's positive for amniotic fluid.
So....baby is coming, sometime soon. Will prob get stuck with pitocin as I've been leaking for nearly 24 hours and not contracting very hard.
Fingers crossed no c-section!!! Will keep updating :)

Wow GenY congrats! I hope they take good care of you and get that baby out soon without a c section. I know its probably a litte nervewracking and scary but I can't help but be a little jealous. Nothing is happening for me and, like toothairy, I feel as though nothing will happen and I'm going to be late.:wacko: Can't wait to hear an update asd see another beautiful snowflake born! Best of luck to you and I hope I'm next!

Yay GenY that's great another snowflake on the way!:happydance: let us know how you get on.

Toothfairy this is the first time I'm having the Gtt, glad to hear its not too bad, hopefully il just read my book and get over with quickly lol

Oh wow GenY!!! Hoping it all goes smoothly for you! :D
Yesterday and this morning I kept feeling like I was leaking something, but when I checked didn't seem like anything was there! I think it's just more discharge or something. Have been having some cramping on and off too, some last night that were damn painful! Nothing coming of it though. I'm hoping SO BADLY something happens soon!! I'm getting to the end of my rope being pregnant right now. Horrid sciatica pain last night and just dealing with a cranky 2 year old I can hardly keep up with is driving me nuts!

Thanks for all the good vibes ladies!!!
Baby doing well, pitocin starting in a few mins, then I can start walking around. Midwife says she will be as patient as possible to try and avoid cesarean. Poor DH has diarrhea from neves! I'm surprisingly calm (in denial?).
Just soooo hoping for a vaginal birth!

ooh Gen!!! So exciting!! Keep us posted as much as you can because we are all overly excited to meet the snowflakes!! :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->