*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

Good luck GenY - I'm thinking of you and hoping all goes well. Look forward to seeing a photo of your snowflake very soon x

GenY :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I've been trying to get rid of some of the clutter in my parents house this morning, and now sitting taking a break, baby is puuuuushing down. Goodness. Hope I haven't overdone it! Will just sit back for the rest of the afternoon with a bottle of water I think, and take it easy at yoga tonite...

Wow good luck geny, hope it goes well!

I wonder who the first official December baby will be, I can't believe it's only November 15th and we've got babies already!! Was thinking I might have a January baby if he comes late!

Hi girls, I was wondering where Lolly was too. I looked at her journal and read that she has gone into hospital for overnight monitoring as her bp was up again. Sounds like things are stabilising a bit as she relaxes so I'm sure she will be back online soon.

I hope Lollys Bp comes back down again and she gets back home with her wee girl :hugs:

I now know why I was meant to be a procrastinator. Now that I have everything ready for our baby girl to be here I have absolutely no patience to wait these next 11 days lol!

GenY- wishing you the best and hoping things are going good for you and progressing nicely!

Lolly- hope BP is behaving for you now.

Good luck GenY!! How exciting x

I was reading thread wondering where Lolly was too. Hope your bp improved Lolly!

I had MW appt yest and my bp is a little high also. Been taking it at home and have to report if it gets to a certain level.

Juless your c section date isn't far! Mine is the week after. It's a weird wondering if you will go into labour before hand, what the outcome of that will be etc Its such a waiting game! I don't think I want to go into labour as I would probably end up with another emergency c section.

Hope your all coping with ongoing uncomfortable, waiting and wondering!! X

Ooh it gets more exciting every time I log on, can't believe we're on baby number 3 already!!

I already know mine wont be coming anytime soon and I'll just have to keep reading all about everyone else popping their sprogs!!

One bit of excitement, or perhaps not......... ,my boobs have started to leak!!! Bloody great! Not

I think leaky boobs are great!!! More breastfeeding success likely.

So exciting to know a whole crowd of you are waiting on this little bundle!!

Pitocin is going and I've been walking, rocking on all 4's, etc trying to make sure baby gets anterior (most of pain in back). Contractions are steady at every 2 mins but not very strong.i won't have my cervix checked until I'm having more pain/wanting epidural, etc.

DH and I are just kicking it!!!

GenY sorry to hear your having back to back labour......it's not the best, fingers crossed LO will turn for you. Ohh so excited!

Wow GenY so exciting!!! Good luck, good luck, good luck!!

Thanks for your well wishes ladies :hugs: had my 38w MW appt and my BP was up again but more worrying, the baby's heart rate was insanely fast. It was 190bpm+ and not settling down (the MW explained it shouldn't be any higher than 160 at this stage of pregnancy :wacko:). Admitted straight to hospital for monitoring :( hate it here but it's the best place for us, I'm just missing DD lots. Baby's heart rate has come down alot, is between 155-165 but my BP is just silly high.

https://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m503/laurynp86/66B2AD57-9821-4E87-926A-0817E1EBDD63-1896-000000EFAF3FFF50.jpg

:roll::shock: I'm definitely going on labetolol tonight to try get it down, and then we see what happens from there in the morning. Happy 38 weeks to me, lol!

Hey snowflakes!

Wow so excited for you GenY!

Hope your bp goes down Lolly.

Afm- I had another horrid night. Couldn't sleep. Had hot shower but it didn't help. DH decided.to give it a go dtd then I had another shower but still couldn't sleep. Noticed a little blood in my urine when I went to bathroom. Nothing accompanied it so I tried to go back to sleep. Managed to get in a little.sleep between a million trips to bathroom but no more blood. When I woke up I felt crampy and when I went to bathroom I had bright red blood when I wiped.

Phone Dr and told to come in for exam. More blood all in my urine but no more blood when she checked. She wrote it off as a bladder infection but im not convinced. Not happy. Im now 1cm dilated and 50% effaced. Go back tomorrow for scan. Doc did say baby is head down.

Another snowflake on the way!!! Congrats genY! Wishing you the non csection birth you're after, but above all a healthy and happy baby! xx

GenY so exciting. I've been stalking thread all day!

Lolly :hugs: hope everything calms down.

Had my GBS test yesterday so hoping that comes back negative. Come on snowflakes! Make it snow!!!

Blu I'm sorry...hope you get the answers you're looking for. If its a bladder infection did you get any antibiotics? Aren't those supposed to hurt?

Lolly sending vibes for your bp to come down.... It's a bit high 😒!

Blu I dont think a bladder infection would cause bright red blood. Usually other symptoms like Lilly said, pain, frequent urination (but that's pregnancy in general), increase temp. Blood in urine is a obvious sign but sometimes urine samples can be contaminated with blood from else where.... I guess you should wait a see if any more bleeding and go back if concern.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->