*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

oh wow GEN good luck how exciting!! Will be checking all day to see your progress...... How are you today lolly? .... I was in hospital last night my midwife was worried about my waters doesnt look like they have gone they think there could have been a possible leak cause by a finger nail ect. But found out i have mild strep b again i am gutted! They stuck a huge bright yellow sticker to the front of my notes like i am infected! Also looks as if baby is v happy where he is so i wont be going anytime soon on the monitor my tightenings didnt go over 30!! But on the funny side of things my husband watched a speculum exam for the first time ha ha poor bloke! he was asking lots of questions like can the heart monitor tell them if my waters had broke ect thought it was really sweet!

Yay GenY, hope all goes well and you get the birth you want!

Not much news this side. I can't even join in the symptom spotting with everyone cos there really are none :(
On the the upside I've hit 35 weeks!

Sara, good luck with the house viewing! Hope you guys like it! :D
GenY - slow and steady! Come on baby! :D You can do it!!
Afm, woke up early this morning, starving, and couldn't fall back asleep for nearly an hour! That doesn't usually happen... thinking it was just nervousness about baby coming so soon! A bit crampy last night and getting some again this morning. I have to go shopping this morning so lots of walking around - hope it helps!

Our third baby girl, Tallulah, is due on the 24th of December!

After no seeing any more blood yesterday or anytime I went to the bathroom through out the night I had bright red blood on the tissue again just now. Looked in toilet and more blood! No cramps today though. So confused. I have a scan scheduled for 10 this morning so I'll ask then. I am even more convinced this is not a bladder infection

After no seeing any more blood yesterday or anytime I went to the bathroom through out the night I had bright red blood on the tissue again just now. Looked in toilet and more blood! No cramps today though. So confused. I have a scan scheduled for 10 this morning so I'll ask then. I am even more convinced this is not a bladder infection

Oh Blu :hugs: Am glad you are already booked for a scan. Will you get to speak to a midwife or doctor too? If not I think you should call one for advice? Have you got any pain when you pee or in your kidneys??

hope everything is ok hun:hugs:

I'll insist on seeing doctor afterward. not having any symptoms of bladder infection, no pain at all.

I could be totally wrong but I feel like bright red blood isn't coming from bladder. It's like when we all used to get periods (remember haha) and it would be bright red, but obviously wasn't in urine, was coming from somewhere else. DH had a kidney stone earlier this year and the blood in his urine wasn't bright, it made it more of a rusty color since it was mixed and diluted. Demand lots and lots of answers, and don't leave until you're satisfied.

Waiting to see doc now. But just had scan :) hadn't seen him since 20 weeks. Couldn't get a shot of his face because he was head down, facing my back. Oh, I did find out he appears to weigh 7lbs 8 oz so far. Is that large or about right?

Waiting to see doc now. But just had scan :) hadn't seen him since 20 weeks. Couldn't get a shot of his face because he was head down, facing my back. Oh, I did find out he appears to weigh 7lbs 8 oz so far. Is that large or about right?

I think thats about the right size Blu. Glad scan was good but make sure you get answers about this bleeding!!

Ok this doc was not ok with my urine sample... Blood, ketones, protein..just really yucky. Bp was high and wouldn't go down so guess who's going to the hospital for observation?

Doc says I might be in early stages of preeclampsia, if so could mean I stay and have baby but will know better after a few hours of monitoring..maybe over night

Oh blu!!!!!! Am so glad then that you saw the doc! You are sooooo in the right hands now. Maybe you will get to meet the little one sooner than you thought. Please please keep us posted!!!!!

Aw just though.... Who will I update the passing weeks with when you've had yours!!!!! Take care honey xxx

Oh Blu! SO glad you were able to get some answers and are going to be observed! Hoping everything settles down for you! Maybe there'll be another snowflake soon!! *thinking of you!*

*hugs* Blu...least you're being monitored now. 7lbs8 sounds a great size since DD was 7lbs10 at 37 weeks exactly. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->