*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

Congrats Geny, glad she made a her entrance to the workd completely uneventful! Not!!!,

Enjoy being mummy xx

Congrats Gen!!!! So glad she arrived safe and sound, even after 25 hours! wow! Well done Mummy! xxx

Thank you so much everyone, it really means a lot to me.
I will put up pictures as soon as I can figure out how to do it from my phone!

Congrats GenY! Beautiful name for your little girl.

Hope lolly is doing OK.

Thanks ladies for all of your well wishes. All of my blood work came back fine and BP is back down to normal. They let me come home but am on strict bedrest. I'm hating every minute so far and someone hit a utility pole so the power went out...what the hell am I supposed to do when I'm stuck in the bed and in the dark?

Little one is fine though and has been super active today, just not time for him to come out yet. I have to just keep taking antibiotics for now...no answers on the blood though

Yay! Congrats GenY. We've all been waiting and so excited for you. Can't wait for my turn!

Hope we hear from Lolly soon but hopefully she's well on her way to having a sweet baby to cuddle.

Blu so glad you're back home and everything is regulated. What should you do with no power? Stalk the thread of course!

So much to catch up on!

Amazing news GenY :happydance: huge congrats hun, she sounds amazing!!

Blu, I'm so sorry hun :hugs: I hope bed rest isn't too tough on you, but take it as easy as you can. Will they not look at induction?

I was discharged today :wohoo: I'm on meds for my BP now and baby's heart rate was fine after lots of monitoring. Have to go back for a check up next week at 39w :)shock: gulp!) and then I get a sweep 4 days later :D x

Great news Lolly. Although I was secretly hoping we would be up to four babies now!!

Thanks ladies :flower:

Hehehe Lilly, you and me both! Initially I was just so so scared because of baby's heart rate being too fast, so I thought it'll be better to have her out now, especially as we are full term. Obviously I was over the moon when after 10 hours of monitoring it had come down, but the realisation I wasn't bringing her home with me just yet was a bit sad :( ahhh well, not long to go I keep telling myself!

Congrats GenY - you're a trooper!

Lolly, glad to hear you're back home - sounds scary but ending well with juuuuust a bit more rest!

Blu, happy to hear you're home -- I'm with Lilly -- keep stalking and the thread will keep you company in the dark :)

Hope my tablet battery lasts long enough... my cell phone died about an hour ago.

I'm starting to feel so sad that I didn't get to come home with a little one today :cry: I saw little babies in the nursery on my way into the room and just before I left the hospital.

Congrats GenY!

I've been walking around stores all day. It doesn't seem to have done anything. So I'm bouncing on my ball now. No contractions for a couple days now just pressure in my pelvis from time to time. I'm getting really impatient.

DH says DTD feels different for him and isn't near as excited to do it anymore lol. He's gone for the weekend again to hunt since he didn't get a deer last weekend. He asked if I could at least wait until he gets one to go into labor. My response was I've been waiting long enough.

Hope everyone is doing good!

GenY - CONGRATS!!! She sounds lovely!! :D Can't wait for pics!
Lolly - so glad you are home and things seem to be regulating!
Blu - Also so very glad you are home! Too bad they can't seem to explain the bleeding, but at least they know baby is doing well! Hope the power comes on soon, must be boring in the dark, lol!

afm, frustraiting night.. OH and I had a big fight, but we're over it now. Have a headache now though and since I sat down have had a couple contractions - super low, down into my cervix. Pretty close together too. Probally just BH brought on by stressing myself out fighting. For a long time I've been trying to get OH to speak to someone as he seems to possibly have depression. I think being a man he seems to think he can deal with it all on his own. Tonight though he has agreed to go in the new year. I'm very relieved, I think he might needs meds possibly, could be a chemical imbalance, so I know he will feel so much better if that's what he needs!
Ooooh goodness... another... pain......
Short one. They are frequent tonight! Don't think it's much though, as they aren't lasting very long. They are at the bottom of bump, into cervix, and right down into my "lady garden" (to use lolly's term, hehe! Think that it was her that called it that? lol!)

Blu, when your tablet dies, you can sing christmas carols to your bump in the dark to keep you cheerful (and your little one too!) xx

juless, so sorry about the fight. Men and depression; a difficult mix because it is always SO difficult to get them to talk to someone. Really glad to hear that he will talk to someone in the new year...that would be good timing if things get more stressful with the new little one as well. Big :hugs: hope you can relax a little bit...

For the past hour or so I have had blurry vision and seeing spots. But when I take my BP it's normal. Do I need to go to the hospital to be monitored?

stark, I would go in or call! Never hurts to be checked out! Better safe than sorry!

Give doc a ring stark. Just to be safe

Sorry to hear that you and dh had a fight juless. Glad he's agreed to talk to someone.

I lol at the thought of singing Christmas carols so early. Dh will think I've surely lost it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->