*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

Blu, Glad to hear they are paying attention to you now and observing your LO :hugs:

ahh blu hope the monitoring goes well. You might be a mummy very soon! Its not just snowing Its a blizzard in here can not wait for my turn however long that is going to be i need to learn to have some patience my baby is too comfortable!

Oh I wander if Gen has had her baba yet (I have no patience for these things, waiting o hear news is too exciting) it certainly is turning into a blizzard Mummy!:happydance:

it is bell ill be checking to see Whats happening all night! Slightly jealous but ill enjoy everyone elses excitement lol.

I am massively jealous. Wish we would have all had our babies on the same day!! X

Lol I keep jumping back onto bnb just to see, my OH is on his way home from work, il be damned if he gets near the iPad tonight lol

lol this thread would be buzzing if we all went into labour today! I am def going to update every contraction when my turn comes ill be terrifying everyone.. Lol my Hubby keeps giving me dirty looks supposed to be spending the night off my phone with him ha ha

Blu I'm so happy they are taking care of you. I can't imagine why someone would send a pregnant woman with blood in their urine away in the first place! I'm sure you'll be fine now that you're being cared for. You may meet your baby sooner than you'd thought. Good luck! I can't wait to hear an update!

Hope lolly is feeling well!

Hope GenY has delivered a healthy baby!

As for me I am having some cramping again and hoping it's a sign that my body is prepping for labor. Baby was very active the past few hours and her movements were very uncomfortable. She's at least 6 lbs now and surely running out of room. I'm hoping to meet her in about 2 weeks or so. 3 at the most. I don't want to go late but I have terrible luck, so we'll see. I'm feeling kind of jealous of those of you who are in labor or meeting your little ones I just feel like it's far off for me and I'll likely be last:dohh:

Hope everyone is well!

All the suspense with gen and lolly is interrupting my Friday night, can't stay off B&B waiting for updates, while at the same time my baby feels like she's trying to break out of my Minnie!!! The pressure is ridiculous

Blu, Lolly, Gen... Thinking of you. Hope all going smoothly!

Welcome to the thread FreyaM.... 3 girls how divine!! My dd2's name is Freya (we were thinking or Arabella at one point).

After early ruptured membranes, pitocin, an epidural, episiotomy and 25 hours of labor....

Summer Navani Corbin arrived at 9:58 AM this morning. 6lb 9oz, a full head of black hair. She has yet to cry, she is perfect! The only concern at the moment as her blood sugars, but otherwise she's doing extremely well.
Pics soon!!

Yay!!!!! Gen!! Congratulations we have all been waiting for your news :) well done sweetie! And it was a girl after all. Hope her sugars are ok. Can't wait to see her x x x x x x x x am wildly jealous!!!!

Congrats GenY! Wish I could hold my baby right now! You're so lucky! Can't wait to see pics! Come on snowflakes! I wish I were next!

Yay congratulations :hugs: so exciting! Summer such a lovely name too!
Pictures please! :happydance:

Congrats GenY! Welcome Summer!! Well done mumma, sounds like a rollercoaster ride! Enjoy every second x

ahhh congrats GEN!! 25 hour labour you poor thing! Worth it tho, can not wait to see picks i am so jealous now!

Congrats Gen! A hard 2 days work it sounds like you're an amazing mummy. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->