*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

GenY I agree, can't wait to see pics of our newest snowflake.

Lolly and Blu so happy you are home and doing better. Fx'd you'll be bringing your healthy bundles home soon!

Jules I am the one with the depression issues between myself and DH, though I've been fine the last year or so. Your DH is lucky to have someone who understands and is supportive.

Jules I'm also having sporadic cramping pains that often feel like they're in my butt at times. Baby is also moving a lot and pushing on my cervix maybe because I'm having pain there as well. A few BH here and there as well. Nothing regular and nothing that lasts too long. Hope it means something is happening!Fx'd!

Hope everyone is well!

Thank you all :hugs:

How's everyone doing? Any new pains, cramps, plug or fluid loss to report!?! :haha: I have done some walking today, dancing around with DD to try get baby fully engaged, ate crispy chilli beef from the Chinese takeaway and have DTD and it has all amounted to nothing :lol: ahhh well, it was fun doing it all!

Not much here to report either! Headache got better by mid-morning but been on-off nauseus most of the day. Luckily got a burst of energy and just spent the last 3 hours making the "big sister" present we'll give DD when she comes to meet her sister at the hospital! It's a big plushie of the Yo Gabba Gabba character, Muno. Made of super soft fabric, hope she likes it! I need to finish getting my bag together tomorrow and pack a bag for DD, as she'll be staying with my sister and mom when I go in to hospital.
Not much for cramping today :( It's wierd but sometimes baby pushes or sits right on my hip bone! What a strange feeling, lol! Hope today is going well for everyone, the thread is pretty quiet compared to the last few days, hehe!

My birthday today :) finished it off quietly with some ice cream cake, and a phone call from hubby across the world. He'll be here one week from today...I can't wait, and neither can the little bump, who still bobs around at the sound of Dad's voice.

I love thinking about having baby here soon, but also am still really enjoying being pregnant, even though movements these days result in more ''ooooofs'' than ''oooohs''.

Hope that all are well :)

Walked so much today I have blisters. Thought it may have made some difference when I was having contractions all evening. But they won't stay consistent :(. They are anywhere from 15-20 minutes apart to 3-6 minutes. I don't want to make a trip to the hospital if they will just send me home though.

Thanks for the support! Dh did a bit of grovelling. Not as much as I would have liked though. He brought up the therapist again so lets hope it actually happens this time.

Not much other news here. Two weeks left of work and I can't wait!!

Happy Birthday Expattic :cake: not long till your oh comes homes.....that will be a great late present for you!

Stark I hope this is the start of something of you......I have heard that not everyone's contractions are consistent to begin with so fingers crossed!

AFM I'm 35 weeks today and its two weeks today I go in for induction. I know everyone says induction not good, but I'm just so eager to get LO safely in my arms I honestly don't care! Lol this pregnancy has taken its toll on my body, I really don't recommend having two term pregnancy within 3months of each other! Not that I regrett or would taken back either, I love my babies!

Happy Birthday expatttc :cake: I hope you've had a lovely day!

Stark, I hope your contractions become a bit more consistant and regular :hugs: doesn't sound like you have much longer to go though.

Happy 35 weeks Bell :yipee: oooh 2 weeks, that's so exciting!! I was induced with DD and it was fine... of course, I had every pain relief going :haha: but I'd do it all again, and was actually a little bit gutted that I wasn't offered an induction this time, especially after last week. It's nice to know when it's going to happen so you can prepare I think.

Hope everyone has a nice, relaxing Sunday :flower: x

Lolly I'm a bit surprised they haven't offered you an induction date either, specially with everything that been going on.
It's been great knowing when il be going in, my OH has been able to arrange four days holiday from his work and notify them he will be taking paternity leave from then on for two weeks.....which is infor his work needs to know cause December is their busiest most craziest time of year! Also the wayit has worked out means he gonna be off for Eoins first birthday so we can plan to do something nice, like go for a meal then to the park and release balloons for him. He been such a good guardian angels for his little bro/sis :)

i am a little bit tender today at the bottom of my bump with a few sharp stabbing pains having to insert antibiotics in cream form up my ladie bits eww so think Its possibly that! I am gonna try a long walk with kids and dogs see if that helps get things going..... Happy birthday expatttc!

I've seen a different doctor/consultant each time I go to the hospital and they all contradict one another :wacko: ahhh well, only 8 days until my sweep and I'm hoping that kickstarts something off :)

Your plans for Eoin's birthday sound perfect Bell :hugs:

Happy birthday expatttc!

Feeling very little today cramping/BH wise. Baby is fine and dandy bobbing around quietly as she does most mornings. She gets more frisky in the evenings and her movements begin to get stronger and more shocking/painful to me. So I'm expecting it to be like any other day. Yesterday and Friday I had some minor cramping and BH but nothing so far today. I'm getting really anxious to meet my baby. I know that I have a little over 3 weeks to go and I shouldn't really expect anything sooner but I'd prefer not to go over either. I just want some little sign that my body is preparing and that way if I have to wait the 3 weeks I'll at least feel like SOMETHING is happening. Besides that I've been up since 4AM. So sleepy right now but sleeping has been getting more and more difficult. Better try to get a nap today!:sleep:

Hope you're all doing well!

I'm not sure who said it but two back to back full term pregnancy does take a toll on ur body

Well ladies my waters have broken :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: Just waiting for contractions to start, never been so keen to feel some pain lol. So excited!

Exciting Ichisan! Hope it goes smoothly for you.

Had some blood on the toilet paper this morning after DTD, and my bump was hard as a rock. Nothing like the contractions I had after the last time though. Ahh :coffee: I hate waiting. I was hoping my 'bloody show' was coming, but I think it was just my cervix being irritated.

Anyone else's pets acting strangely? My normally completely hyper dog has been just hanging out with me yesterday/today. She even came to bed with me last night, she hasn't done that in months! She won't let me go anywhere without following me.

Ahhh Ichisan how exciting :yipee: I hope your contractions start soon, have you rung L&D to see what their policy is? They usually like to see you within 48hrs once your waters have gone x

Yup called L&D they said if nothings happened overnight then call first thing in the morning and they will prob ask me in to see whats happening. Having braxton hick style contractions without much pain at the min so fingers crossed they pick up and we can go in tonight :)

Oooh I'll be stalking to see of any updates :wohoo: good luck hun, keep us updated if you can!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->