*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

Thanks! But would I have gotten a BFP 3 days BEFORE implantation? I thought BFP's come after implantation. Maybe it is just old blood/body adjusting. I am not worried about it. I just don't want it to last long!

Also I have had pretty bad cramps the past few days. They are like AF cramps but instead of being constant, I will get a really bad cramp that only lasts about 3 seconds at a time. Ugh. I just know that AF technically isn't even due until tomorrow and I want it to be Monday already!

I am glad she convinced you to test! I hope she joins us soon!

could be old blood from implantation if it is brown? I've heard of some women spotting all the way through their pregnancy... try not to stress! :)

:hugs: to those who have started ms... still nothing here.. but definitely feel like I am getting a bit of the 'pregnancy brain'... I am so tired, the mouse is not running as quickly as usual!

2016, are those omega pills all seperate, or is it one that has all the types in it? The vitamin A was the reason we were hesitating too.. that whole getting poisoned thing is not a good idea!

It's just 1 capsule. Think I buy them from the supermarket. If you cant find those, look for fish oil ones but make sure it says somewhere "made from the bodies of fish". It's the liver we need to avoid.

DreamerMama....yeah Water Dragons! :happydance: I'm not sure how much I believe in such things but apparently I already have a Metal Tiger (HARD WORK) and the Dragon is a good balancer for the Tiger or something. My friend in HK says women were falling over themselves to have a Dragon baby as they are strong get calm and born leaders.
I'm a Monkey and DH is an ox.

LuluSS...could the spotting be because AF is due? I've heard many women getting even light bleeding at this time. I was always told by the doc not to DTD or use tampons if spotting/bleeding. Hopefully it stops soon. :hugs:

Hi girls! Thought I would come and join you if that's ok. I have been reading the thread from page one and was going to introduce myself when I had caught up but it just keeps getting away from me! Lol

Congratulations to you all on your December babies! So excited for each and everyone of you. I got my BFP on Thursday before Easter at 10 dpo so I am due around the 16 th of December :). I have two girls already a 9 year old (from my first marriage) and a 20 month old with my DH, I also have a step daughter who is 6! So a blended family. I was concerned about not being able to fall as i am 39 but we did on third cycle. Hoping for a boy but equally thrilled for another girl as they are my specialty :)

I told my mum today. It was funny actually as we went over for Easter Sunday lunch and she gave the girls presents and she said " sorry darling you have no presents and neither do I". It was at that moment I said "yes you do" and gave her my latest preg test, she wasn't exactly sure what it was and thought I was giving her a thermometer?!? Lol (she is 72) then it registered and she was over the moon! I didn't tell dad yet as he has habit of not being able to keep secrets!

Ok there you go, a bit about me and my December Snowflake (although there are well and truly no snowflakes in my part of the world in December ;))

Xxx

Welcome new girls :)

So still fretting bout these blooming tests!! This morning using FMU the frer was rubbish. Barely there. So worried about ectopic as only have one tube left. Just don't see why they are not getting darker?!

Nixilix that must be a concern. I don't have the answers but it's still early days and my last test wasn't that much darker than my previous one 4 days earlier. I am due on 16th so a day after you. when's your next Dr appointment? Have you had bloods done yet? Will have you in my thoughts. Try not to stress, I know that's hard but really try. (I have a Phoebe as well :))

Thanks hun. We don't get betas done here and don't even see a doctor. If I went to them they'd just tell me to wait. Have a lack of any symptoms and I had real sore boobs with Phoebe yet nothing here at all. Not even those stretch cramps. Wish I could get bloods done but even if I could the docs don't open til Tuesday now do either way I gotta wait!!

Hello ladies :)

My educated due date is December 17 :)

Xo - can't wait to get to know you all!

Thanks hun. We don't get betas done here and don't even see a doctor. If I went to them they'd just tell me to wait. Have a lack of any symptoms and I had real sore boobs with Phoebe yet nothing here at all. Not even those stretch cramps. Wish I could get bloods done but even if I could the docs don't open til Tuesday now do either way I gotta wait!!

I haven't had sore boobs either and I did with both other pregnancies! I guess every pregnancy is different. I did have some cramping but thats stopped. My symptoms are increased hunger, tiredness and being a moody so and so. Try not to read into it to much. I know it's different in UK (my sister and brother live there) but can't you make appointment with your GP (local doctor) to discuss your concerns on Tuesday? Try another test tom and you may be surprised. Fingers crossed x

LvMyHsband.....Congratulations hun!!

has anyone else been feeling light headed and dizzy keeps happening to me never had it with my other two..

mummyof2girlz -I keep getting a bit light headed and dizzy too! It happens a few times a day and when it does I just try and slow down, rest up and drink some water and it usually passes within 15 minutes or so. I've been on holiday this week, but a bit worried about how things will go when I am back to work on Tuesday.

Welcome to all the new snowflakes :wave:

munch - no, I don't think you will be getting any snowflakes in your amazing part of the world ;) Your blended family will be just beautiful x

dreamermama -we have the same EDD :hugs: I was getting a bit lonely on the 13th all by myself. Welcome!

went out with the girls last night and i was worried they would figure out im preg since ive quit smoking and drinking, but i told them it was to help me GET pregnant, and they were just happy with that. My friend is 20 weeks pregnant and i so wanted to tell her lol. but i didnt, just sat happily chatting away about her baby :D

has anyone else been feeling light headed and dizzy keeps happening to me never had it with my other two..

I am feeling very spinny today. Have done on and off since 4dpo! Same thing happened with DS. Funny how every pg is different though as my bbs aren't nearly as sore this time.

I find pg hormones also give me a runny tummy. :blush: Tired of running to the loo for one or the other!

So tired today but DH is being so good looking after DS. I've sat about all day and could STILL do with a nap!

hello ladies :)

munch definatly no snow flakes for you (except your little snow flake baby:) ) melbourne is so lovely, i lived there for a year, it must be such a great place to have a family!!

congrats to the new bfp's :)

Happy easter everyone!!:bunny: just think next easter we will have our little 4/5 month olds with us:cloud9:its making me :cry: a little thinking about it:hugs:

im feeling a little sick today, mostly when i smell artificial smells.. i opened the candle draw (we live in swede its normal to have a candle draw here people use them most days) the smell of the scented candles make me feel awfull.. nowhere near sick enough to run to the bathroom, but just yuk... i was happy im so worried about loosing this little one :(

:hugs:

Hello can you add me please? Due 4th December. Third pregnancy in 3 months so praying it's sticky!!

@honey.bee hello! Yeah you're not alone :) :)
I'm so excited and scared because it's the early stage, now it's the 12 week wait!

Oh there will be too many snowflakes here for my baby, I'm in Canada :p lol. My baby is going to be coming home in a snowsuit from the hospital! Haha

aw, lovely that's so awesome, this time next year with our babies on Easter :D I like that thought!

I'm so dizzy as well. And I have to run around alot for work so it makes it worse :S I'm only 4w3d and I'm already nauseous and getting motion sickness in the bus!

Welcome new ladies, and tooth fairy hope it is a sticky bean! :hugs:

Lulu, brown is a good sign it means it's old, and can happen for a variety of reasons. Sex is supposed to be safe (unless told otherwise from your doctor) so I wouldn't worry about that... but DH and I have had sex once since the hpt... so I get the whole not wanting to chance it thing. I'm sure everything is fine, and the cramping is normal your bean is snuggling in.

We are telling the in-laws today, I can't wait!

@honey.bee hello! Yeah you're not alone :) :)
I'm so excited and scared because it's the early stage, now it's the 12 week wait!

Oh there will be too many snowflakes here for my baby, I'm in Canada :p lol. My baby is going to be coming home in a snowsuit from the hospital! Haha

aw, lovely that's so awesome, this time next year with our babies on Easter :D I like that thought!

I'm so dizzy as well. And I have to run around alot for work so it makes it worse :S I'm only 4w3d and I'm already nauseous and getting motion sickness in the bus!

Same here! Just praying there is not a blizzard or anything when our babies arrive. How in the world are we going to fit into our winter coats?!?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->