*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

Welcome and congrats new Snowflakes! :hi: I've added you all to the EDD list.

I've been feeling a little lightheaded too, it's all of the extra blood our bodies are making and our hearts working overtime to pump it around. Cooking these little beans is hard work :lol:

Happy Easter everyone :flower: x

Hey all.

Happy Easter!

Congrats to all the new BFP's and :hugs: to everyone going through a hard time. :cry:

I'm not sure what the weather will be like when I have the baby....I'm in Southern Ontario so the weather is always kind of tricky in the winter. This year we didn't get very much snow and our flowers popped early. My Garden is full of my budded tulips...and some I didn't plant. Hehehehe silly Squirrels. It's always great in the spring when we guess what colours we'll have this time.

As for a winter coat...I purposely got my winter coat a size bigger when I got it last year. There will be lots of room for bubby, but I think we'll have to buy some new newborn clothes. My son was born in August so I don't have any NB stuff for winter. should be fun, I love baby shopping. Not to mention once you tell grandparents you need stuff...they go out and spoil....

I doubt, because this is our second, that I'll get another baby shower but that's okay....didn't really like the first one. :dohh:

Have a great day everyone! We tell my MIL today.

@kahlan you're smart about the bigger coat thing, I didn't think of that :( although I expected a fall baby!
I'm so insanely hungry my grumbling stomach kept me up all night and woke me at 7am! I've been napping on and off since!
Any of you ladies started your pg journals? I feel like reading! :)

Hi ladies!!

I can't believe I'm here, but I am!! I'm over the moon to join you guys - I think my EDD would be 12/18, based on my LMP, but I go to the doctor on Monday to get my beta and (hopefully) hormone levels checked, so I might know more then. I'm nervous to join a pregnancy thread - I sill think I should be back in TTC, as it doesn't feel real yet and I don't want to jinx it. Like many of you guys, I'm obsessing about my lines getting darker.

In terms of symptoms - my belly just feels full (bloated) and I have general nausea - today (14 DPO) my lower back has started hurting. Also constipated.

Congrats to everyone!!

Welcome Smyth! It is definitely an unreal feeling!

Ladies- I also have had dizzy spells starting from 10DPO. Also, today is the official day AF is due and I am now 4 weeks! Still have cramps but no more spotting and I took another digital today and it still says "pregnant" so I feel better lol.

Happy Easter everyone!

anyone else incredibly hungry? it could be because ive stopped smoking though lol! Im watching Mary Poppins, ive always loved that film, definately one i will watch with my child hehe :)

I was really constipated with DD but no issues this time. AF is officially late now and I'm really Knicker checking today!

welcome toothfairy and congrats!! i hope its a sticky one for you :hugs: can i ask when you got your 3+ digi? im tempted to do one tomorrow at 20 dpo....

there wil be loads of snow when our baby comes here in sweden.. it snowed yesterday:growlmad: im ready for spring now! im really worried about how to dress a baby in the cold and snow, it can go down to -20 here, im from south west england.. it never gets really cold there.. im going to have to ask all you cold country mummies for advice about what to buy!

:hugs:

When DS was born it was 25th Nov and the start of heavy heavy snow in the uk. I will never forget the hair-raising ambulance transfer for 2.5 hours in the appalling weather, or the snow I watched through the delivery room window as I pushed my precious boy out. :cloud9:
Only thing was it was so dangerous and difficult for DH to make the 5 hour return trip each day for 5 days and he could only stay for 2-3 hours before he made the journey home before it got too dark and icy. I also had no visitors which I honestly enjoyed because I could selfishly bond with him all I wanted.
I remember finally getting home the taking him out in the snow at just 1 week old (swaddled very cosy of course) to go buy some nursing bras. I bought this clever fleecy Swaddle thing that fits in the carseat then Swaddles round once they are belted in. I did get some looks though cos it appears baby isn't belted in at all!

I'm totally searching all over for the sticks that tell you how many weeks you are - can't find them anywhere!!

Thanks for the warm welcomes - yup I've been feeling a little dizzy/spinny as well as nauseous.

awww what a lovely story, what a week to be born in! its nice that you got to have extra bonding time with just the 2 of you :) the swaddle thing for the car seat sounds ace! they dont take babies out in car seats here tho they only use them in the car, they only compleatly flat in pushchairs, i guess its easier to keep them warm that way.

Evening ladies! (depending where you are lol!)

Did my second digi today and got 2-3 yay! Was so relieved as yesterday went to the toilet and when I wiped there was brown discharge I was so scared! Really shook me up as it was AF due date and I assumed the worse but thankfully all is well and think it was implantation blood and just making its way out as it was brown.

All stopped now and nice strong lines and the 2-3 on the digi so progressing nicely by the looks of it :D.

Feeling tired and snappy with OH just cant be bothered with doing much at the moment lol!

so glad you got your 2-3 hun:hugs::hugs: what a great easter pressie!

my oh is anoying me at the moment.. i said to him "i shouldnt carry heavy shopping" and he said "your pregnant not disabled" idiot man!

That's excellent news Nessicle! :yipee:

so glad you got your 2-3 hun:hugs::hugs: what a great easter pressie!

my oh is anoying me at the moment.. i said to him "i shouldnt carry heavy shopping" and he said "your pregnant not disabled" idiot man!

Thanks honey :) :flower: I know felt so relieved after yesterday!

Grr I hate it when men do that! OH says that to me too - idiot!!

I'm totally searching all over for the sticks that tell you how many weeks you are - can't find them anywhere!!

Thanks for the warm welcomes - yup I've been feeling a little dizzy/spinny as well as nauseous.

:happydance: Me too! :happydance:

My EDD is 20 December 2012.

Congratulations and welcome ladies :hi: I've added you both to our EDD list!! Can't believe we have an EDD of 20th already :shock: this next week coming we'll have some christmas day due babies I reckon! Still no bubs due on my birthday though (19th)?

lovie - :rofl: hahaha don't worry, as soon as you get a bump you can start milking it AND meaning it :lol:

ness - fab news you got your 2-3 :yipee: did your digi's you bought off ebay come through yet? we bought from the same buyer I think (exp 03/11) and mine haven't come :( he dispatched them on the March 26th apparently :wacko:

awww christmas day babies:cloud9::cry: hormones making me weepy:hugs:

Yeah Ness! SO pleased for you :hugs:

Dreamermama - yes, I'm excited, but scared too, especially since this is my first. I'm sure I'm going to spend the next 8 months a nervous wreck! So glad we can share the journey together x

2016 - thanks for sharing your story. Sounds like something out of a wonderfully romantic film! Will you be going back to the same hospital?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->