*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

Ichisan -- good luck!
Sam, funny about your dog. Maybe they know something's going to happen? :)
Lolly, so glad you didn't fall....can you take a warm-ish bath or something in case you've pulled muscles?
Bell, nice bump!
Juless, love the thought of decorating the treeee.....

I spent all day in basically nesting mode. Got all diapers washed and dried. Loads of laundry done. Last minute shopping for nursery and other things. Sewed up about five little baby dresses and made DH get up on a ladder to clean dust from all the ceiling fans. I'm on a roll. Next weekend will be so nice to have four days to relax.

I'm so excited for everyone on here and can't wait to see how many more snowflakes we get in the next few weeks. It's not even December yet!

Here is my 35 week bump.

Attachments

• 35 weeks (8).jpg
    35 weeks (8).jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 5
Just to say Ruri Emi was born at 3.45 this morning weighing 7lbs15 in rather a rush! Will write more once we are home after ive had my rubella shot :)

Just to say Ruri Emi was born at 3.45 this morning weighing 7lbs15 in rather a rush! Will write more once we are home after ive had my rubella shot :)

Congratulations on our 4th snowflake, the skies are really opening now xx

Woo hoo!!!! Yay!!! Congratulations sweetie!!! Can't wait to hear more and see a photo!!!! Take care xxxxx

Congrats Ichisan! Yay for so many snowflakes. Really gives me hope!

Toothfairy I think my bump has always been on the low side. Its also emphasised by my complete lack of boobs!!

Congratulations Ichisan! Wonderful news. Hope you are back home safe and sound very soon x

Congratulations! Another snowflake already! We tried a lot yesterday to get anything started, had strong BH whilst walking and then nothing! Pineapple, hot curry, DTD, nothing! Ah well she'll be here in about 2 weeks but we are impatient!! Xx

Wwww congrats yay so glad babies are here already makes everything so real

Afm nothing new tbh apart from we have found a house :) and should get the keys on the 14th of dec 2 days before due date hahah, OH is going to be very, busy lol we hope that the house will b ready before then but o well we have a house wooooo xxxx

Fantastic news Ischi! Ruri is a lovely name. :)

After early ruptured membranes, pitocin, an epidural, episiotomy and 25 hours of labor....

Summer Navani Corbin arrived at 9:58 AM this morning. 6lb 9oz, a full head of black hair. She has yet to cry, she is perfect! The only concern at the moment as her blood sugars, but otherwise she's doing extremely well.
Pics soon!!

I'm sneaking over here because I just saw this, but Jen, yay!!!! So excited for you!! Congrats!! :happydance:

I actually had a dream last night that Summer had arrived, which is why I did a little stalking this morning to see if you'd posted anything yet! So happy for you guys! Enjoy. :cloud9:

Congrats ichisan :happydance: my husband is a bleach fan too btw ... You just totally bankai'd into motherhood :haha:

Yaaay our 4th Snowflake has ''fallen'' :cloud9: huge, massive congrats Ichisan! I can't wait to hear your birth story, and see a pic (if you're sharing that is!).

It really is getting very exciting in here now! My pelvis is feeling a little better today, I'm sure I pulled a muscle when I slipped so going to take a long soak in the tub with DD soon and just rest up today. I do need to do some cleaning though, but will take it as easy as possible.

Juless I'm so jealous you have your tree up! I'm dying to put mine up, and like you, want it done before the baby arrives. My OH is reluctant though, but I always get my own way so I'm sure it'll be up by next week :lol: I'm sure my DD will try and destroy ours as well! Ahhh the joy off toddlers! We have a 7 month old cat too, so I'm betting she's going to have fun with the decs too :dohh:

Bean, beautiful bump! Very cute and neat :) I feel ginormous now, my skin is so stretched, I'm hoping she doesn't grow too much more! Luckily I haven't had any new stretchmarks this pregnancy but my old ones are all stretched out and look gross :rofl:

Ichisan :hugs::hugs: congratulations!! Yay it's snowing :happydance: can't wait to see a picture :kiss:

Bean what a gorgeous bump you have!

Juless I'm so jealous I said to my OH can we put the christmas tree up on the 1st so it up before baba arrives........he said he thinks that's too early. So he has promised to help me put it up when baba is here (usually he leaves it to me, cause I get so excited, like a child still :haha:). I think he's forgotten I insist on cleaning the flat from head to toe the day I put up decorations and he's agreed to help with my craziness (hehe)

my husband wants the tree up now i said no incase anyone sees it and thinks we are nuts lol nearly all my friends have Theres up my house looks bare compared..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->