*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

Woooo hoooo ichisan!!!! So exciting!!!! It's about time we had a few more snow flakes now!!! Good luck xxxxxxx

Whoohoo Ichisan!! :D Can't wait to hear some more updates, wishing you a quick and smooth delivery! :D

afm, took DD to the mall and we had a good walk around. By the end of it the pressure down below was intense! It was hard to make it back to the car! Now I'm just super sleepy and hoping to get some more cramping or well, anything!!

I'm starting to get fed up with wondering if every little cramp or twinge is going to turn into something!! It's making me very bad tempered!! So jealous ichisan

Toothfairy I had no signs anything was going on until this happened! Braxton hicks getting sore now, about every 3/4 mins lasting about 45 secs so fingers crossed they keep up and it happens tonight!

It's all happening! This thread gets more exciting by the day.

Ichisan - great news, sounds positive. Fingers crossed for you x
expatttc - Happy Birthday! not long til DH is back with you x
GenY - Congratulations! I bet you are exhausted after a marathon labour but at least now you can rest up and enjoy your time with Summer x
Blu - hope you are ok and coping with the bed rest? How about getting a bit of online Christmas shopping done? x
Toothfairy - what happened when your health visitor came round? Mine wants to visit on Tues.
Jules/Bean - hope you make progress with your OH. It's just such an emotional time anyway, without any additional grief/frustrations. x

No major news here - BH aplenty but never develops into anything. Come on baby, I'm ready to meet you.

Ichisan are they painful or just tightenings? Sounds like actual contractions to me! Can't wait for your update saying baby is here :)

Ladies I have the worst luck lately. Slipped in the shower earlier, luckily I didn't fall but the quick splits my legs did was sooooo painful :( it's made my SPD a million times worse and I'm sure I've pulled something down there :wacko: I can barely walk! So ready to get my non relaxin-ed body back!

Thanks for the good luck everyone! They are now causing me some pain so im leaning towards them being contractions just dont want to jinx it and make them stop :dohh: Bloody show has also appeared so im fairly confident it will be tonight at some point!

Lolly take care! Glad you didnt fall but ouch for the splits with SPD :(

awww ichsan Thats how i went with my second dd my water broke had on off contractions for 24 hours not very painful had to spend the whole time in hosp due to strep b the next morning i went for a walk and started pushing she was born with a few mins of getting back up to l&d.... Good luck hun soo excited for you and also extremely jealous!!

Here's my 35 week bump

Attachments

• 975bc2545c6387230abf7b473ba5b83a.jpg
    975bc2545c6387230abf7b473ba5b83a.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 8
Sounds like another snowflake is on the way!!! Good luck lchisan!

Definitely the real deal Ichisan :yipee: I'm so excited for you!!

Bell, looking fantastic as always lovely :)

Hey girlies,
I haven't wrote on here in like forever!
But i have been stalking every day.. It's soooooo exciting hearing about the little snowflakes being born.. Makes me impatient for mine to arrive :( lol!
Well as it states on here my due date was the 1st of dec but at my 20 week scan it was put forward to the 25th of Nov :-D
........ Which means im 39 weeks today .........
7 DAYS LEFT till due date.. But no signs as of yet :-(
Can't wait for my turn.. & as im team yellow i can't wait to find out whether baby is a boy or girl :-D xxxx

Good luck Ichisan! Very exciting...

Bell lovely bump :)

Lolly, sorry to hear you slipped, must have been quite a fright! Hope nothing to serious is pulled and you get back to normal soon.

AFM no news here. Just uncomfortable like rest of you. Esp in the hips overnight.

Let it snow.... :)

Hope things keep progressing ichisan!

Gorgeous bump bell :)

Honey. Health visitor just gathered back ground advice really. Previous babies family support breast feeding advice not much more. Said she would take over from midwife about 2 wks after birth

Baby Bell - beautiful bump! :D
Lolly - Sorry to hear about the slip! That can be so scary!! Hope you heal up quick!
Ichisan - good luck tonight! :)

afm, spent the entire evening decorating the Christmas tree and putting out other decorations. We're almost all ready for Christmas now, lol! Only outside lights and a few other decorations to put out. Wanted it done before baby is born. Is quite annoying to deal with a 2 year old who wants to undecorate it constantly and play with the decorations, but I'm hoping the novelty will wear off soon, lol!
Not feeling too much tonight, but hopeful as always my waters will just break suddenly or something, lol!

oh good luck tonight, Ichisan!
Lovely bump, Bell!
happy birthday, expattc!

Can't remember who mentioned it earlier, but i also feel LO on my hip bones...its very weird! i dont know if it is her head, a fist punching me, or what, but I will get quite the pressure on both bones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->