*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

Awww lovie, don't start watching any weepy films or you will be away! Hope your OH picks up his game. I had a bit of a rant at mine yesterday as I was still running around after him - think the message has hit home as my dinner is being made for me tonight.......long may this last!

ness - fab news you got your 2-3 :yipee: did your digi's you bought off ebay come through yet? we bought from the same buyer I think (exp 03/11) and mine haven't come :( he dispatched them on the March 26th apparently :wacko:

Thanks honey :flower:

Yeah I ordered on Wednesday they came yesterday, they go second class apparently boo! I ordered one more for my 3+ and it says delivery 17-19th April wtf?!

Yeah Ness! SO pleased for you :hugs:

Dreamermama - yes, I'm excited, but scared too, especially since this is my first. I'm sure I'm going to spend the next 8 months a nervous wreck! So glad we can share the journey together x

2016 - thanks for sharing your story. Sounds like something out of a wonderfully romantic film! Will you be going back to the same hospital?

I hope not! Don't get me wrong it was a lovely hospital and I was treated so well. Think cos it is so out of the way it isn't very busy. I was also kept in a private ensuite room as i was an infection risk being transferred from another hospital. :haha: They would also bring me toast abd ovaltine to keep me going while doing the all night BF. :) Anyway, I was only transferred up there because the hospital 1.5 miles from my house didn't have space in neonatal. As DS was coming 5 weeks early they said they had to have room to have him there or he might end up transferred to a different hospital from me! So they started calling nearby hospitals. The hospital 30 mins away was full, next one 60 mins away - full, another 70 mins away - full!!! :dohh:
As it turned out he didn't even need neonatal (thankfully).

ness - fab news you got your 2-3 :yipee: did your digi's you bought off ebay come through yet? we bought from the same buyer I think (exp 03/11) and mine haven't come :( he dispatched them on the March 26th apparently :wacko:

Thanks honey :flower:

Yeah I ordered on Wednesday they came yesterday, they go second class apparently boo! I ordered one more for my 3+ and it says delivery 17-19th April wtf?!

Seriously!? :shock: well mine must have been lost in transit then :( arghh I've been holding off buying any others as I just want one to see my 3+ :brat: off to email the seller now!

thank goodness he didnt need the neonatal 2016:hugs:

im avoiding weepy things, watching qi as its mstly funny and not sad!

oh and browsing the swedish version of ebay for some baby bargins.. too early do you think? i need loads of clothes for the cold winter:haha:

Happy Easter! Hope u ladies are having a wonderful one!

I bought the same Internet cheapies - ordered 6/4/12 says estimated delivery 17-19 Apr.......

2016 - I'm glad your DS did not need the neonatal unit - womdered why you had travelled so far! I'm thinking of bypassing our local hospital. Had a really negative experience when my OH was admitted there recently and think I would be on edge going back. Luckily we have a big teaching hospital only 20 mims away - they have a strong midwife-led unit which links to the hospital and I think I'd feel more comfortable having that back up - getting a bit ahead of myself, I know.....

Lovie - I haven't bought anything yet. It feels too early and at least this way I have something to look forward to and plenty of time to plan things. I've started my research though! x

Welcome to all the new ladies. Our group is growing!

Wow- a Dec 20th due date already!

I am exhausted, all I do is eat, sleep and drink when I'm not working. Oh and go to the bathroom all the time. I'm anxiously awaiting 12 weeks. I am bursting to tell the entire world lol!

For those waiting to tell, how are you planning to reveal your bean?

Good morning ( evening ladies), this is awesome being involved in this blog, I wake up and because I am asleep when most of you are awake there are at least 3 pages to read :) i am loving reading all your stories and experiences!

Ok I just want to know if there is anything i can do/safely take to stop being a moody b$&@&! I am snapping at DH, children even the dog doesn't miss my wrath!! It's really worrying me and the only down sign to pregnancy so far! :( I am constantly apologizing for my behavior. I don't remember being this bad for my previous pregnancies! I wonder if it's an age thing. I noticed a huge difference between being pregnant at 29 compared to 37, so hoping at 39 there isn't a massive difference again!

Any suggestions?

Xx

Hi Blu Butterfly,

Its a hard one, when to tell, who to tell and how to tell isnt it. I have only let my DH and mum know so far. We are still pondering on what to do?? How about you??

So far only our parents and siblings know. We r keeping it qiet until second trimester but wondering how we should do it. We were considering mothers day but I'll only be 10 weeks so we nixed that. We want to do something creative but can't think of what to do.

So far only our parents and siblings know. We r keeping it qiet until second trimester but wondering how we should do it. We were considering mothers day but I'll only be 10 weeks so we nixed that. We want to do something creative but can't think of what to do.

Yes its a tricky one. My sister is currently pregnant and told me last week at 11 weeks. I felt a little sad that I didnt know sooner but i do understand.

I told my mum yesterday, but we are very close and she knew I was TCC. My biggest ? is when to tell my DD who is 9 as she is pretty cluey and I am worried she is going to overhear something and thats not how I want her to find out but also I dont want her telling everyone and secrets are hard to keep at 9......

I bought another digi to see the 3+ but I'm scared to use it too soon! Tomorrow would be like 25-27 dpo... so I suppose it should work.

Munch - I know what you mean about younger kids letting it slip to others. My sister told all 4 of her kids that they will get a cousin soon. Well we were all at my in-laws today for Easter and my 7 year old niece kept yelling at me "you are pregnant!" So yeah, that didn't go too well LOL.

anyone else incredibly hungry? it could be because ive stopped smoking though lol! Im watching Mary Poppins, ive always loved that film, definately one i will watch with my child hehe :)

My mum, sister, OH and myself went to see Mary Poppins at the theatre on Saturday afternoon - was fantastic! Bought back some childhood memories! :D

Ladies - how much did you pay for your digis off ebay? I had a look and they were no cheaper than they would be in the shops, which is a shame as i really can't justify spending that much just to get a 3+ lol

I bought another digi to see the 3+ but I'm scared to use it too soon! Tomorrow would be like 25-27 dpo... so I suppose it should work.

The digis didn't play nicely with me, i never got my 1-2, just straight to 2-3 and i did 2 of those lol then i went and bought 2 more ( they only had twin packs) and at 5+2 i got another 2-3 i was miffed lol then i left it 2 days and still got 2-3 :( I fell out with them after that! Spent so much money on them... hearing all you ladies after your 3+ makes me wanna go buy another one just for the 3+ :haha:

Munch - I know what you mean about younger kids letting it slip to others. My sister told all 4 of her kids that they will get a cousin soon. Well we were all at my in-laws today for Easter and my 7 year old niece kept yelling at me "you are pregnant!" So yeah, that didn't go too well LOL.

Oh that must have been slightly awkward LuluSS! Lol, they are just too honest , bless them! I think the thing that's partly stopping me is that 40 weeks is sooooo long for us and even longer for kids. I am busting to tell DD though as I know she will be over the moon and talks a lot about me having another baby. Did you speak to your sister about telling her children?

anyone else incredibly hungry? it could be because ive stopped smoking though lol! Im watching Mary Poppins, ive always loved that film, definately one i will watch with my child hehe :)

My mum, sister, OH and myself went to see Mary Poppins at the theatre on Saturday afternoon - was fantastic! Bought back some childhood memories! :D

Ladies - how much did you pay for your digis off ebay? I had a look and they were no cheaper than they would be in the shops, which is a shame as i really can't justify spending that much just to get a 3+ lol

The digis didn't play nicely with me, i never got my 1-2, just straight to 2-3 and i did 2 of those lol then i went and bought 2 more ( they only had twin packs) and at 5+2 i got another 2-3 i was miffed lol then i left it 2 days and still got 2-3 :( I fell out with them after that! Spent so much money on them... hearing all you ladies after your 3+ makes me wanna go buy another one just for the 3+ :haha:

Hey girls, I have never done a digi, they didn't even have them for my first pregnancy, or early tests for that matter. I have only done two tests with this pregnancy. Maybe I should do a digi, just for the experience as this will probably be my last bubba ;)

Hey girls, I have never done a digi, they didn't even have them for my first pregnancy, or early tests for that matter. I have only done two tests with this pregnancy. Maybe I should do a digi, just for the experience as this will probably be my last bubba ;)

Definitely think you should!! :D they're quite fun really... especially when you're like 5-6wks and "pregnant" appears super fast... but then you seem to wait forever for the weeks lol :D I must say as a POAS addict, i love taking frers and seeing the test line appear before the control line- awesome! :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->