*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

Thanks for the tip, Gen. My pump arrived the other day and it does look like a cow milking station! I'm going to keep DSS well away - he is boob obsessed as it is! I also heard you can get an old bra and cut some holes in it for the same effect. I don't know - so much glamour with the pumping and the incontinence sheets......

Massage sound lovely, Lolly. Enjoy x

Hope you're currently enjoying that massage lolly! It sounds wonderful! :)
afm, had a nice bath, snoozed a bit in there, lol! I've been so tired! Not much cramping, but my lower back is just aching! That period-type aching back feeling. Baby is still moving quite a bit but starting to quiet down. Maybe she just dropped even more? There is a crazy amount of pressure down low when I stand and walk around!

Thanks ladies! The massage was fantastic - just what I needed :) I did ask the masseuse about pressure points to help induce labour and she informed me there were certain points but she wasn't allowed to try them! Boooo! It's ok though, I was far too relaxed and happy to start going in to labour :haha:

Any update juless?

juless- i have been exactly the same every time i go to the toilet i expect to have started my period! Feels just like before i come on lower abdo cramps not painful atm just crampy my lower back is aching i feel tired and sick, just generally rubbish i really hope Its the start of labour that would be nice!

I saw that bra online, I think I'll end up getting it. Want to see how bf goes first.

Juless I hope things pick back up, so exciting.

Lolly that massage sounds lovely.

Afm nothing much. I spent all day yesterday monitoring contractions, it was intense but never consistent. they wouldbe every 5 mins, then 15 mins so,I held off on ringing doc. Good thing too because by the time I went to bed they stopped and nothing today at all. Crazy body playing tricks on me!

Not too much to report, except that my back is getting more painful. Had a nap, got up and now my belly is starting to hurt too! *fingers crossed*
mummyof2girlz, hope this is the start for you too

**edit** Just had a crazy strong contraction.. will start timing if I get more! Back is hurting really bad now too..

Oooh so exciting in here! I think we are definitely going to have a few more Snowflakes fallen by the end of this week!

i really hope so! Iam getting pains in my groin as well, going to check my hospital bag yet again and if nothing happens i think i might just have an early night but Ive had a feeling all day something is going on in there!

Bah, all afternoon everything pretty much stopped! Except for loooots of pressure on my cervix and a bunch more of my plug came out. My back is starting to ache again tonight though, and when I go to the bathroom I get all crampy. Feels like I have to have a bm but nothing happens too. Just hoping tonight leads up to something! I think that at the very least my body is gearing up for the main event! Hope everyone had a great Saturday!!

Oh Jules you're so close!

Lilly - you can google the acupressure spots and do them yourself :)

I did some last minute cleaning and shopping today. Tomorrow I will check bags to make sure I haven't missed anything. Hopefully I can get two good nights sleep before our beautiful baby arrives Monday morning! I'm excited and terrified at the same time...

ooohhh exicting jules and mummy! Hope things pick up soon for you guys.

Wow stark - Monday! That is so awesome to know you can have your 'last weekend' together and also get all prepared.

Today we are going to spend the day packing. I'm not looking forward to all the work but also excited to get going. I think I may tackle my hospital bag too!
I was up until 11:30 last night cutting out alphabet letters for the nursery. I can't wait to get it all up and ready in the new apartment.

I gave birth to my twins at 34+1 weeks last night.
Alexander Lee was 4lbs 14oz and William James was 3lbs 13oz. Bit early but I was quite ill.

Oh Gibbo - congrats on being a mommy!!!

How are you doing? How are the boys?

You are all in our thoughts!

I had pre-eclampsia so I still have to be monitored and the boys are in the neo-natal unit at the moment. I can't wait to lose all my drips, catheter and cables so I can visit them. Hopefully they go by tomorrow morning :)

Wow congrats mrs gibbo! I hope you get to go visit your boys soon :)

Awww Mrs Gibbo I had no idea you were unwell :hugs: so sorry hun, I hope you and the boys make a speedy recovery. Huge congrats mama! Sending healing thoughts your way x

Congrats mrs gibbo, double trouble, good luck with feeling better very soon and getting those boys home with you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->