*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

Anyone else got pregnancy induced carpal tunnel syndrome?? Omg, wake up even more times than just peeing now with a blooming dead hand and arm!!!!
I tell you what, this pregnancy is throwing everything at me, it's so got to be an easy labour!!!!!!!

Congrats Mrs Gibbo! Hope your boys are with you soon. X

Congrats mrs gibbo. Hope you and the babies get to go home soon.

Wow love waking up to news of twins:happydance: congratulations Mrs Gibbo :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Congrats mrs gibbo! Hoping you and your boys a speedy recovery and you get to be home together soon!
afm, things seem to have pretty much stopped. :( Sore back and some cramps when I'd get up for the bathroom in the night but nothing really now. I keep hoping I'll stand up and my water will break, lol! Going to a movie this afternoon, with my luck it'll happen then, haha! At least my plug came out, feels like something at all is happening, even if it regrows or something. At least at the very latest in 8 days I'll meet this little one, so either way I don't have long to wait! :D Hope everyone has a great Sunday!

congrats gibbo, ive said it twice already but yey the boys are here! x

Congrats mrs gibbo! Hope you and the babies are doing fine!

Nothing new here. I think my belly may have dropped a bit and I've had awful cervical pain here and there. Not lost any plug or fluids and haven't been having too many BH. I am just uncomfortable and a bit crampy. I have also been nesting quite a bit having to leave everything perfect before I leave the house. Dh thinks I'm absolutely crazy:wacko:. I've also gotten the house completely decorated for Christmas and I have most everything pre-prepared so I can go at any time. I hope my snowflake comes soon! I'm so anxious and getting more and more stressed that she isn't here yet!

Hope you're all well!

Congrats gibbo! Hope you get well soon and can be with your babies. I'll be having my twins tomorrow or Tuesday by the latest.

I have read through all the posts and just don't have the brain power to comment on everything. I am trying to keep up though.

Been losing what I think is my mucus plug the last two days! I'm hoping this means things will move a little faster tomorrow. I'm ready to be done with pregnancy but not sure I'm ready for two babies!

Congrats Mrs Gibbo!

Fifi - yes my hands are a mess. It feels like I have arthritis! It's worse for me when I wake up in the morning. I haven't really found anything that helps, just suffering through it. Only have a few more weeks of it and then it should go away

So exciting San Fran! Keep us posted on how you and the babies are doing:hugs:

Oooh good luck tomorrow Shan :) our two sets of twins born within days of each other is pretty cool!

Ladies guess what? I'm going on a date night tonight with my OH! He taking me out for tea then we going to see Mumford and sons (his christmas present from me......sitting though not standing lol). I'm excited but nervous, just cause I'm so incomfortable all the time don't want to ruin it for my man. I tried to convince hm to take a friend but he said he will only enjoy it with me:kiss:

Awww Bell that's cute :) just relax and have fun! And take it easy too of course x

Good luck San Fran!! Keep us posted!!!

Have a good night bell!

I've tried it all today.... Even dtd after almost 2 months and a big fat NOTHING!!! :-(

Might take a wee while for DTD to take effect as its main benefit is softening things down there, so don't be too disappointed just yet toothfairy :hugs:

Bell that sounds awesome! I love that band!

Shan - I was beginning to wonder if you'd gone into labor! Good to know you're close.

Afm, sitting here pumping away like a dairy cow again...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->