*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

Lolly are you having your sweep this week? Are others having sweeps it being induced this week too? Have lost track but seem to recall its a busy week?

Yes I do think it will be a busy week. I know SanFran will be induced tomorrow, as well as my c-section. And I believe Kitty will be a having a c-section later in the week as well. So at least four more babies by next weekend! I'm so anxious.

Me too! I go in tomorrow at 5pm for the Cervidile insert and if my waters haven't gone by morning, doc will come and break them Tue morning. I've been have irregular contractions since last night and still suffering through them. Been loosing plug as we'll. Im really quite tired and my body hurts so im counting down to tomorrow like crazy. Im finishing up my class project and final paper while having contractions :dohh: my body hates me lol

Congrats Mrs Gibbo!

That is so sweet of your DH Bell!

Single digits Toothfairy!

Good luck to all of the ladies expecting their snowflakes this week!

Oh blu!!! We have been due date buddies all these months!! I'll miss counting down with you!!! Hope I'm not too far behind you! Would be good if your pains turn into something so you avoid induction. Good luck sweetie!!

And yay!! Single digits! 9 days!! Well almost 8 now in uk!

I will be either end of this week or begining of next depends what's free in the book when I go on Wednesday xxx

Well today is my due date..
But the days nearly over & stil no sign of baby coming :(
I want my snowflake :cry: lol x

I go in tomorrow morning for my c-section. Baby should be here by 8:00am. Just 14 hours to go!

Good luck Stark and Shan! Can't wait for the updates :)

Blu... Will be thinking if you :) how exciting!

Bell enjoy concert. What a sweet DH you have. :)

Really snowing now!! So so exciting. Stay well everyone xxx

Yay for all the upcoming snowflakes!! :D Can't wait to hear about them all!! Wishing you all smooth and healthy deliveries!
I've been having some contractions/BH here and there and such strong pressure down below! Getting very hard to move around, so uncomfortable! More mucus plug this morning, just waiting and hoping for things to kick off, but accepting that it will be another week!

It's a very busy week indeed :yipee: I have my sweep @ 3pm tomorrow, and will get given my induction date too incase it's unsuccessful x

I was wondering, anyone else with other kids find them SUPER clingy lately? The last few days DD wants me to wrap her in a blanket and rock her and cuddle her like a baby, when usually she's too busy playing for cuddles! She wants to be with her at all times too!

Wow it will be an exciting week. Best of luck to all the girls getting swept, induced and sectioned!!

Congratulations, Mrs Gibbo! Hope you are all home safe and sound very soon.

Good luck everyone who has forthcoming sections/sweeps/inductions. It looks like this is going to be a very busy week!

Juless, YES!! I've been saying this so much and OH has noticed too. Amber has become very ''clingy'' lately. She's usually such an independant little madam and has never been massive on cuddles and kisses but just lately all she wants is mummy and to be holding on to me or kissing me. It's really cute actually, but I'm a bit worried she's sensing some sort of big change and is doing it to get my attention. I've been so scared and feeling guilty about how she's going to take having a sibling so obviously this change in her behaviour is making me feel even worse :(

Someone on my FB just posted this, I thought it was so sweet and it made me cry! :cloud9: please watch if you can, it's so precious. Wish we'd done something like that now. (Sorry it's the Daily Fail!) https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...detailed-record-womans-journey-pregnancy.html

Hi all. I haven't really posted on here very much but have actively been reading all the updates every day. Just wanted to let you all know my little boy Liam George was born on Friday morning at 7.35 weighing a healthy 7lb 11 considering he was two weeks early. Had my baby shower Thursday night, got home about 10.30 and my waters broke by 12pm. Finally persuaded the midwives to let me go into hospital at around 6am and Liam was born at 7.35 so all a bit of a shock and very quick lol. Was home again with my gorgeous boy at 1pm Friday lunch. They certainly don't keep you in long with your second!!

Wishing all you ladies lots and lots of luck with your births and hope it all kicks of soon for you all. Will still be reading all your updates to see who is the next snowflake to fall xxxx

Oooh lots more snowflakes coming!!!! And our first twin snowflakes are here too! Hope they are home soon. :flower:

Here are some belated pics of my little girl.

Minutes old...
P1020247.JPG

Pretty in pink...
DSC_2445.JPG

Meeting her big brother for the first time...
DSC_2305.JPG

Wow that did happen rather quickly! Congrats Kezza :flower: I hope you're enjoying every moment of your little man!

2016 - OMG too much cuteness!!! She's lovely, just like her big bro :)

Congrats Kezza, and great pics 2016!

I'm anxiously awaiting DH getting home from the gym...will be going on a much needed SOLO walk in the sunshine (a rare break from the rain!). Don't think I've been by myself since Summer was born, aside from a few naps while she was kept in the nursery at the hospital.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->