*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

Congrats kezza. Sounds like the kind of birth i'd like for myself.

2016 - thanks for sharing. she really is a cutie. I love her spunky hair.

Thanks ladies.

So I had a large gush of warm liquid and called the doctor. My doctor happen to be on call and told me to come in... Just got to hospital. Contractions stopped though... I hope they keep me

Congrats Kezza! Lucky you went in when you did!

Kezza, congrats on your little one!! :D
2016, your daughter is precious!!! So is your little guy! :D What cuties!
Lolly, glad to hear I'm not alone. I know what you mean about being worried and feeling bad about bringing in another child. I hope it goes smoothly!!
Still getting some BH tonight but not too bad. OH helped and we cleaned the house tonight. Just had to get it done! I think it's cause my subconcious is all, "Baby might come tonight! Don't want to leave the house in a mess!" lol! When I walk around though the pressure is pretty intense. I've felt really "damp" down there, but don't think I'm leaking waters or anything. More plug came out tonight too. How much plug is there?!? Geez, can't believe so much can come out!!

Oh, and lolly that video is awesome! Such a cute idea, and so sweet!! :D

Congratulations Kezza!

Lovely pictures 2016! Thanks for sharing. Hope you are doing ok?

Go Blu! Good luck x

I feel a blizzard coming on!

Oooh Blu, I hope to see an update that your boy is finally here when I awake in the morning :D good luck hun, keep us updated!

I'm jealous of your plug loss juless :rofl: never thought I'd say that! I'm just so intrigued about it all, and I didn't lose any in DD's pregnancy until labour (and still didn't get to see it!) and haven't lost a single bit yet this time. I have my sweep tomorrow so maybe I'll be lucky and lose some then :lol:

Kazza congratulations:happydance:

2016 omg your LO is adorable, well done you!:hugs:

Blu eeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkk!! So exciting! Can't wait to get updates.

Juless sounds promising this last minute nesting:hugs:

Lolly hope the sweep works for you tomorrow!

AFM I had a lovely tea with my OH, concert was amazing so gladi went. LO was jigging around in my belly the whole way through. If anyone gets th chance to go see Mumford and sons I say go! :happydance:

Why a fab night, can't wait or updates in the morning of how you ladies are progressing:kiss:

Lolly, it's just big ol' globs of yellow cm type stuff I've been getting, no pink or anything in it. I just know it's not cm since it's like, this huge blog of it! Gross! (Gross, but it still makes me happy somehow? lol!!)
I really hope your sweep gets everything going for you! I'm having one Thursday!

Finally took another belly pic, the last one probably before she's here! Poor thing, I've had no time to take many this time around!
Please excuse my static cling hair, lol, and my old glasses - only ones I have that aren't scratched up too bad! I need to get my eyes tested and new glasses once baby is here!

Attachments

• belly2.jpg
    belly2.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 10
Blu -- fantastic!!! They will probably induce you if you aren't showing signs of real labor (this is what happened to me). FX'd and I'll be stalking! Keep active during early labor - hands and knees, swaying, squatting and walking -- get that baby OUT!!!

Jules - I was THRILLED every time I saw some plug....mine kept regenerating and falling out again for 2 weeks before I had my amniotic leak. Each time I saw some though I smiled. And I totally took pictures........so no, you're not the weirdest one.

Lolly - I may be nearly as excited for your sweep as you are!

Bell - I REALLY want to see Mumford and Sons, in fact they are playing here next week, but alas, I didn't buy tix because it was my EDD week...good thing too, eh? Sounds like you enjoyed it enough for both of us though - yay :)

GREAT NEWS here, just got a call from the lactation consultant...and we can cut down on our "hyper-feeding" of Summer! We can reduce now down to 8 feeds a day instead of 9, which hopefully means she will actually start to get hungry on her own since we aren't constantly torturing her to wake and 'force feed' quite as much. I cried with joy! Plus, she is just about back to her birth weight at 9 days old - wahoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is a pic of the little miss in her first preemie outfit...which she actually looks a bit chubby in!

https://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g68/jenbella83/D7EA17DB-0BC7-4055-A19B-C7E6F037AA61-3308-00000614F2EB12C5-1.jpg

So many babies!!

Congrats mrs gibbo on your twins!

GenY love the pic of Summer!

2016 Felicity is beautiful!

Good luck to all the ladies who are going in this week for sections and sweeps.

AFM I have a tremendous amount of pressure down there and every step I take gives me cramps on the insides of my thighs. Also though I was having contractions last night because my stomach would get rock hard for about 30 seconds and then go back to normal. It wasn't painful at all, and almost felt like baby was just pushing out against me except the whole bump was hard not just one spot. Honestly I hope she waits a bit longer as my shower is this Friday and I haven't quite finished sewing her quilt yet! Way to leave it till the last minute!!

Gen, what a sweetie!! SO glad to hear her weight is up and you can cut down on the feeds! :D Must be a stress off your shoulders!

Fingers crossed for all the ladies going in this week - will be thinking of you all and looking forward to updates.

Congrats to those who've had their 'snow'. Pictures are lovely to see.

Not much news this side. Today seemed to be the day that my colleagues really felt they needed to rub my belly! Very strange. One put both hands on my stomach and declared 'this baby is ready to come out now'. Can only hope!!!!

awww Gen she is so adorable :cloud9: great news on the feeds!

Good luck for everyone with signs/sweeps/inductions/sections this week!

Aw gen, Summer is so gorgeous. Look at that cute little belly on her! Your persistence with the feeding is paying off x

congrats to all the ladies that have there snowflakes and the beautiful pics ladies! Good luck to everyone having sweeps, sections and in hospital today,. Iam still Sat here with my niggles Ive tried everything now i am just going to sit and wait he is obviously too comfortable in there i get my sweep Wednesday so fx that will work!

Juless, fab bump! It looks super low too and I don't think she will be a big baby either (although bumps can be deceiving I know!).

Gen, Summer is soooo perfect <3 what a little doll! Well done on all the crazy feeding you've been doing, I am sure it's such a relief now that you can scale back on the ''force feeding''!

My appointment isn't until 3pm today (it's currently 9.45am here in the UK) so a bit of waiting around to do. I hate afternoon appointments! I'm just going to keep myself busy, do some cleaning incase I'm in too much pain (hopefully labour!) to do it when we get home and I'm also thinking about putting my Christmas tree up. That way if my sweep is unsuccessful I'll have something pretty to look at when I get home to cheer me up :lol: I woke really early this morning with nerves/excitement and couldn't get back to sleep. It was a little like ''Ahhh I'm going to Disneyland!'' but without the Disneyland and instead having a male doctor's (who is about 6'5 :shock:) massive hand up my foof!! :argh:

Well last night woke up a few time with tight sharp pains across my belly n then been swimming this morning and went he loo was walking the car and was tickling frt I was seeing myself, I have put a pad on n c what happen but I have had lot of watery discharge over the past week xxxx

So much happening on here!

Juless and Lolly my dd2 extra clingy too. Not wanting anyone else but me. Also my dog has been extra smoochy and sitting at back door a lot looking at me weirdly!

Love the pics Gen and 2016. Cute little babies you have!

Good luck to everyone! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->