*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

lolly if your doc is that big id get your tree up! Labour sound promising lol. ooo Saraht hat sounds good as well.. am v jealous of all Thats going on I never went over with the girls are boys more lazy? I dont know.. Only two days till my due date looking unlikely ill go before arrgghhh!

Omg lol @ Lolly!!! You know what they say about men with big hands....successful sweeps!!!

Thanks for all the love - Summer is already starting to (quietly) fuss for her feeds now and even BF pretty well twice (had to finish with bottle as she doesn't get enough out...not sure if she is just taking too many breaks or what, but she is def still hungry after!!!)

On my dairy machine...looking forward to big blizzard new soon!

Hey ladies can I join you? I was really active on this site months ago, but school and 4 children took over my every waking moment...not mentioning being pregnant!!!

Im starting to get some really strong contractions, but they are irregular and not lasting long enough. Getting really excited for our FIRST HOMEBIRTH, but a little nervous too!!!

Good morning ladies! Not much going on with this baby this morning, except for feeling veeery much like my period is starting. If I wasn't pregnant I'd have a pad on! We'll see if that leads to anything I guess! Either way, only a week till my c-section!! Can't believe no longer than a week till we meet her!! EEEP! So exciting!! Also excited for those getting their sweeps, inductions, sections soon too!! Lolly, good luck with those big hands! I'm hoping I don't end up needing a sweep. So painful!! At least I assume it will be painful since just having my cervix checked last week hurt like crazy!

At the hospital! As soon as they hooked me up to the monitor I started having contractions...about three minutes apart. Guess today was really meant to be her birthday. We will meet our baby girl in about 2 hours.

My water just broke on its own! Yay! So funny it happened the day I'm supposed to be induced!

Omg Stark and San Fran.........this is just too exciting!! Eek!
Can't wait to hear how you get on. Fingers crossed for speedy and pain free (as possible) deliveries for the both of you!
It's turning into a right wee blizzard hehe:happydance::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::bunny::bunny::ninja::happydance:

Woo hoo Stark and San Fran!
Welcome Clara!
Oh Lolly - your Dr and his big hands. What a pity I can't employ DH and his big hands for a successful DIY sweep :rofl:

Yay!!! What an exciting day! Good luck San Fran and stark! Keep us posted xxxx

Lolly good luck with the sweep. Let us know what it's like etc as I have one a week tomorrow at my 40 wk appt. Gonna try get her to do it tomorrow at 39 wk appt but doubt she will?

Saw midwife today at 36 weeks and everything perfect. His head is down and engaged, back is against my belly, great position for birth :thumbup:

Feel like I'm in the TWW again as 38 weeks would be perfect for him to come so he has a good birthday! :haha:

Wow good luck stark and San Fran! Exciting day! X

Looks like at least 3 snowflakes will be born today - good luck sanfran and stark!!! And Lolly, hope your sweep works and you get to meet your beautiful baby girl soon!

I'm soooo jealous, wish my water would break already. Have been having on/off period like cramps and watery white discharge that have led to a big fat nothing.

So much going on here. The baby pics are all beautiful and there are so many of you having your babies soon. I can't say that I'm not jealous as I sit here with no sign of baby coming. I'm getting really anxious about it all though and I hope it happens really soon.

Congrats ladies! Can't wait to read the updates and I can't wait to write my own!

Oooh good luck stark & Shan! Keep us updated if you can :flower:

Just come out of my appt! My consultant with his big hands did the sweep :haha: luckily I was 1-2cms dilated, cervix still thick but baby is fully engaged and he was able to reach it ok so it was absolutely fine and not uncomfortable in the slightest really. I did take a couple of painkillers before my appt though :blush: wimp, I know! Already having a couple of twinges so I hope this is a good sign, but I've been asked to see my MW on either thurs or fri for a repeat sweep if necessary and then back seeing the consultant on Monday next week to discuss induction if she hasn't arrived by then!

Whoohoo!! Glad to hear that lolly! Good idea on taking some painkillers first, will do that Thursday! :D
I hope everyone is doing well!! Blu, are you okay? Hope you're busy having your cute little baby!!
afm, nothing at all going on *sigh* Although I've been feeling "leaky" since last night, but I think it's just discharge. Not much to show for the leaky feelings, lol!

Glad things went well, Lolly! Fingers crossed for some activity from your LO x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"