*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

Tatum Elizabeth was born at 8:04 weighing 8lbs .5oz and is 20.75 inches long. She's perfect! Will post pics when we get home.

Oh congratulations stark!!! Well done xxxx how do you feel?

San Fran hope it all progresses quickly for you! Xxxx

Lolly.... Have you lost any mucus or anything after?

Congrats stark!! :D Looking forward to photos!

Congratulations stark.......so happy for you:hugs:

San Fran can't wait to hear news:thumbup:

Lolly I'm glad your sweep wasn't so bad, hope it works for you!

Does anyone in uk know if there's any point me asking midwife to do a sweep tomorrow at my 39 wk appt? As you might remember am having weekly checks due to my high ish BP.

Huge congrats Stark!! :flower:

Good luck Shan, this is so exciting!

No loss of plug or anything yet. I'm a little disappointed :haha: it's only been an hour or so since the sweep though so I suppose I just have to be patient.

Toothfairy, I'm not sure hun. Who are you seeing, consultant or MW? I heard only consultants are allowed to do sweeps before 40w but not sure if that's 100% true. There's no harm in you asking though, worse they can say is no x

Toothfairy, there can be no harm in asking. I know some like to wait until 40 weeks, but mw I assume would assess each patients individually. So you never know she might say yes.

congrats stark! Sorry if this is tmi just been to the toilet wiped and the paper was full of what i can only describe as clear hair gel tons of it getting slight cramps as well nothing major tho, does this sound like my plug to anyone was really gunky!

Tooth fairy, I asked my midwife when we can start sweeps this morning and she said she wouldn't consider it before term, so have another 2 weeks before I can start the process, it's worth asking though as your midwife may be more inclined to do it x

Congrats stark, love the name xx

Congrats Stark! Way to go! Can't wait to see pics!

Good luck SanFran!

Good luck with your sweep working Lolly!

Had a massive scare last night. I can usually get baby to move by pushing gently on different places on my stomach. Laying in bed and prodding around I began noticing that she wasn't responding. DH started jiggling belly and talking to it. I downed a glass of ice water and flipped onto my side and still wasn't getting any response. After about 15 minutes and now me sobbing hysterically she finally started bouncing around. But oh my I was panicking. How long would you ladies wait before you call if you can't get baby to respond to movement? An hour or something longer like 4-6 or even 12 hours? She usually always responds immediately. Do they fall into deep sleeps in utero?

Stark - massive congrats!!! Here's hoping for a quick recovery.

Shan / I hope it goes quickly! Send updates!

Lolly - lol @ checking for plug after an hour! You really are ready!

New babies! Yaaaay! I feel like my due date is still years away.

Welcome Clara, I think I remember you from months ago. Hope all is going well with you!

Lilly - I remember Summer definitely had sleepy periods in the womb. You did all the right things...she would always move for me within 3-4 hous so I never called MW

Congrats new mummy stark! And hope things are going well for you Shan! And lolly, wonder of you are too excited to sleep tonight! For me, stuck in hospital tonight after my blood pressure has been sky high today :( not happy but only 3 days till my baby girl is here! :happydance: x

Congrats Stark! Can't wait for photo's!

Good luck SanFran! Hope it all goes well.

I had my doctors visit today and all went well. They sent me for the non-stress test and baby did absolutely fine. Didn't like the fetal monitor and kept pushing at it - was so cute!
Dh and I have a photo shoot booked for Saturday. I'm so excited!! If there is one thing the Chinese seriously get right its their photography - the books and things they come up with are amazing. I can't wait to see what we get!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->