*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

Been nosing on Lolly's journal and she's popped her baby girl out!! Well done lauryn, congrats to you all xx

Good news, toothfairy. Glad you are having it checked out, but hope it has settled anyway x

Oh Clara.....so close.

Jules - I initially mis-read your post and thought YOU were going roller-skating, not watching! I had such a funny mental image of you and your bump on skates! I thought you'd taken desperation to new levels!

Toothfairy - I'm in Newcastle, but right out on the coast (near Tynemouth, if you know it) so whilst there is chaos around us, I don't think we have a chance of floods here. I can't wait for Spring/Summer to be able to walk along the beach with my daughter. How's the bp now you are back home? Just take it easy x

LOL! Don't think my balance would be too good, lol! I am starting to feel desperate enough to try though, hehe, just kidding!!

YAY Lolly!!! Congrats!! :D

Girls I feel a bit weird. Baby has been going beserk for last hour and his head is so so low on my cervix. Just been on my ball and had really intense pain into cervix. I stood up to make hubby a cuppa as he had just come in and I feel now like baby is falling out or my waters going to pop! It's been like this for over half an hour and I've also got period pain in my back now and feel shaky? It's pretty painful.

Anyone any thoughts? Am going to have a bath and see if it starts or stops something!!

Girls I feel a bit weird. Baby has been going beserk for last hour and his head is so so low on my cervix. Just been on my ball and had really intense pain into cervix. I stood up to make hubby a cuppa as he had just come in and I feel now like baby is falling out or my waters going to pop! It's been like this for over half an hour and I've also got period pain in my back now and feel shaky? It's pretty painful.

Anyone any thoughts? Am going to have a bath and see if it starts or stops something!!

I second a bath, or laying down if in a lot of pain (especially if shaky). I hate feeling shaky and weak. You could also check your cervix. See if it feels open at all? I haven't been able to reach mine at all so I've just stopped checking, but I know this really puts some people off.

toothfairy - I have been getting this minus the shakiness. I think it is all part of baby getting ready and into the right position. A couple of nights ago I woke up with such a heavy pressure I was convinced my waters were going to break. Maybe stop sitting on the ball if it is uncomfortable, have a bath and then a little snack and drink afterwards. I also found going on all fours with the ball under my chest really comfortable. You can sway your hips around and rest your head/arms on the ball - looks mental but definitely eased the discomfort for me x

Congrats San Fran and Lolly! Really is snowing now.

Tooth hopefully it's your turn now. Fingers crossed for you!

Still no news on Blu?

Hope the rest of the snowflakes are being patient and getting some rest :)

Hi ladies! DH is here FINALLY which is brilliant, but good grief, I've been away from the computer for 4 days and there is SO MUCH to catch up on!
Sorry to miss so much!
Gen and 2016, great photos!
Baby bell, love your little dancing lines of happiness in your message from the 26th :)
Stark and Lolly and San Fran, CONGRATULATIONS!!!! So happy to hear the good news, can't wait for photos!
Lilly - sorry to hear about your scare but glad baby was responsive. I think I would call in if I didn't feel movements when expected, after an hour or so.....
Bean - excited to hear about your exotic photo shoot!
Chloe, agree with all the ladies about following your gut feeling xx
Toothfairy, sorry to hear you're feeling off...hope that the bath and some relaxation helped.
Thinking of blu, and sending :hugs: to all!
I'm hanging in there; still feeling fine, just a bit more tired every day!

Yay Expattic, I'm so chuffed that you got your husband with you, and he'll be with you at the birth:hugs:

Just had to post as I got a good giggle. I've been looking for a new job closer to home and as with most government agencies figured it would take 2-3 months to even get a call back for an interview. Well I was wrong and got a call today and they wanted to set up an interview on my due date! Just my luck!!!

Hi ladies just a quick update from me as I am absolutely shattered and have finally just got my little miss off to sleep!

Baby was born today (27th Nov) at 5.35pm weighing 7lbs 12oz :cloud9: she is perfect and we are so in love! I will update fully later but there's a bit more info in my journal (& photos) if anyone cares to pop over and read, but I had quite a quick but painful labour as she was back to back. Ended up having an epi and spinal which wasn't really part of my birth plan but I'm very thankful for both as I was in hell before I got those! I only pushed for 5 mins so I can either thank the RLT for that or my baggy lady garden :rofl:

We still haven't decided a name but do have 2 to choose from which we'll decide over the next couple of days once we've got to know her a bit more. Anyway enough from me, here's my gorgeous girly :)

https://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m503/laurynp86/147ED52A-411A-46C8-BE3D-D91809371825-7310-000003FE6F736512.jpg

Congrats to the new mamas! Will read through properly tomorrow and catch up :kiss:

Oh congrats lolly!! I'm all tearing up looking at that beautiful face! :D You're a trooper, can't believe you're already here sharing photos for us so soon after doing so much work! Congrats again!!

Congrats again Lolly! What a little darling. Sounds like you were a star birthing her, well done :) Rest and enjoy.... Going to pop over to your journal now and look at other pics xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->