*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

Exciting Kitty! Good luck. You will be fine and surprised how quick it all actually takes :)

It's going to be 38 degrees here tom! Wow! (100 for us girls) I am going to be sitting by the wading pool with my girls I think.

Hope all the new snowflakes babies are feeding and sleeping well :)

2016 - the hormones have me as well!!! It's a rough lesson in biology...I cry almost every morning but tend to get better as day goes on. Perhaps see your pedi early about getting baby some reflux medicine? It's very commonly needed and used, even this young.

Kitty - we will all be thinking of you!

Mummy - hope BP is better!!

I'm pumping away on my dairy machine here at 3am...waiting for Summer to start getting fussy for her feeding. I never get much milk if I pump before feeding her (just being near her helps let down) but these knockers were sooooore.

So tempted to wean her to formula...really want to make it as long as possible but already can tell she will need to go on by 3 months as thee is no way I'll be able to pump like this going back to work...tearing off my sterile operating gown mid-procedure to tend to my leaky boobs just isn't realistic :(

Here's some bump progression pics, amazing to see the changes!

24 week bump:

https://i1074.photobucket.com/albums/w402/oceanpearl2/86D91E4E-0CE2-47BF-8A91-6B13CD0A4521-311-0000002BE10F3023.jpg

32 week bump:

https://i1074.photobucket.com/albums/w402/oceanpearl2/88796FF4-67B3-4151-8C4D-DB1A2195461F-967-000000A960039A2B.jpg

36 week bump (today!)

https://i1074.photobucket.com/albums/w402/oceanpearl2/5A140606-E7F5-456F-A491-D1B8320B082B-406-00000024011A8C89.jpg

I feel massive now! :haha:

BLU!!!!!! So relieved to hear from you!!!!!!! Was worried, congrats congrats congrats!!!! I can't wait to see photos of your little boy!!

Great bump Ocean!! :) It's amazing how when you think there's no more room, it somehow keeps getting bigger, lol!

2016 - Sorry you are having a hard time, I hope things get better! Sleep deprivation is torture!

toothfairy - I know exactly what you mean!! I keep having odd things happening then they stop! SO frustraiting! I'm glad it's only 5 days until my c-section, I'm going crazy here! I want to meet my baby so badly!!

As for my night, when I woke up a couple of times for the bathroom, I had some really bad pain in my "lady garden". Pressure and pain. Getting up out of bed was super painful too, my muscles are so sore! I ended up coming out to the livingroom to sleep on the recliner. Now my lower back is doing that periody ache again and baby is moving, but softer, quieter movements. We'll see! Maybe the new moon will help us! :D

Honey...hubby is off work but is taken up 100% looking after DS. Nobody can help me with DD anyway if she wants feeding its me or nowt.

GenY...I took her to the docs Monday and got Gaviscon which is helping a little but not 100%. DS needed Domperidone as well to make him right but will need a paed referal for that which takes 18 weeks! Had to pay private to get my son sorted and looks like I will have to do the same again this time. Don't really have £200 spare but oh well.
Sorry the hormones are being rough on you too! :hugs:

Oh bugger!!!! Midwife just been and BP is higher than yesterday so I've got to go into antenatal day unit to be monitored now! :-(

Hi ladies, not sure if anyone is even online but thought i'd hang here as i've been getting dull period cramps and have just gotten a few sharp painful ones. So naturally i am hoping it is the start of something, so fat chance i'm sleeping just yet even if it's 11.35pm here ...

Aw, toothfairy that's not good! Hopefully they can get it down and get you home soon! Or just induce you and get that baby here!

Bay, I hope it's the start of something for you! It's 8:37am here so I'll be around as much as DD lets me, lol! I keep getting lower back pains, feeling kinda "leaky" too so hoping for something to be happening! Doubt it though, lol!

Yaye juless! I wish i had more signs. This past week I keep checking my undies for plug bits (sounds gross haha), but nothing. My boobs have been leaking though but that's it. Argh and the cramps have gone too now, maybe just intense BH.

Well, started having some strong contractions last night after DTD...midwife came over after an hour and said I was now a good 6 cm and 100% effaced. She assured me things would now progress quickly....HA HA HA

I stalled again and now am sitting at 6 cm with nothing going on :shrug:
I have an appointment for Friday...

Oh Clara - your baby is just too comfortable in there....

Bay - fingers crossed for you.

Toothfairy - sorry about your bp but hope this might mean your LO could come soon.

AFM - just returned from the midwife. Baby engaged and ready to go, but...... there has been a change in my management. The initial plan was that they weren't going to leave me past 41/52 but now they reckon 42/52 is ok. I'm gutted. I know it's silly but I had it in my head that she would definitely be out by 15th Dec and now I need to reset my countdown :( Hopefully this baby will come of her own accord and then the above is academic. Went for a long walk - BH as usual but everything has stopped as soon as I sit down.....

Clara! What a rough deal!!!! Visualize that cervix opening!

Bay - I hope this is it for you :)

Good luck Bay and Toothfairy!

Clara - I hope your labour starts up again! X

Oh Clara that must be soooooo frustrating?! Never heard of that happening before? Hope you progress soon.

I'm just back from hospital BP went back down to high end of normal so allowed home. Baby was moving constantly on trace so all good. I have to have midwife come check BP on Saturday at home then am already booked for midwife appt on Tuesday which is due date. Doc said to make sure she does sweep on tues. pleeeeeeeeease come out soon baby!!!!!!!

Honey I know how you feel about the date for induction, I was initially told I wouldn't be able to go much over due date as I was 40 in September.... Couple weeks ago was told I can go to 42 wks!!!

Oh Clara that must be soooooo frustrating?! Never heard of that happening before? Hope you progress soon.

I'm just back from hospital BP went back down to high end of normal so allowed home. Baby was moving constantly on trace so all good. I have to have midwife come check BP on Saturday at home then am already booked for midwife appt on Tuesday which is due date. Doc said to make sure she does sweep on tues. pleeeeeeeeease come out soon baby!!!!!!!

Honey I know how you feel about the date for induction, I was initially told I wouldn't be able to go much over due date as I was 40 in September.... Couple weeks ago was told I can go to 42 wks!!!

Me either!!! It's crazy, my other 4 children that I went to an OB for came early and I decided to do a home birth with a midwife this time around so I wouldn't have to be on medication and BAM baby doesn't want to come!!! Part of me laughs, part of me is happy, and the other part of me is frustrated and uncomfortable :/
Hope your sweet LO comes soon!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"