*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

Oh yay, so exciting to see more and more babies! I'm so jealous!

Congrats Lolly!!!
You both look great, and looks like she has BFing down already!!

Thanks ladies :) I'm on cloud 9 right now! I've been awake almost 24hrs, have a sleeping baby next to me and I'm super tired but I just can not go to sleep. Think I'm still on a high from the labour and can't stop staring at my beautiful girl :cloud9:

She's doing amazing on the breast Gen, but I am getting a little sore. I have plenty of lanolin nipple cream though so applying generously!

Hi ladies,

I know I have been missing but I'll give my whole story tomorrow. I gave birth to my little boy today 11/27 at 4:39am via emergency c section. He weighs 7 lbs and 4 oz and is so handsome. I'll upload pics tomorrow too.

Congrats Lolly!! She is gorgeous!

Congrats Stark and San Fran as well!

I have to go back and read the threads to catch up!

GL to all of you ladies and thanks for thinking of me :hugs:

Congrats Blu :hugs: our babies share a birthday! Can't wait to see pics, rest up hun and enjoy your little guy x

Congratulations Blu! Rest up and enjoy your little boy. :)

Big congrats to Lolly and Blu! You both did so well!!!
Feel really emotional that all the snowflakes are now arriving one by one:)

AFM I have a refluxy baby that refuses to be put down and cries all night. Just like her brother did. Im getting 1-4 hours very broken sleep each night and really battling. Also my postpartum bleeding is still heavy so I have to have antibiotics for possible infection and investigations into whether I will need a D&C.
Sorry to be a downer the hormones are giving me hell! :(

Congratulations SanFran, Lolly and Blu!!!! So glad you made it through your deliveries just fine.

Expat I'm thrilled for you that your Dh is there with you now. Can't believe you went so long without him!

Toothfairy sorry you aren't feeling right but hopefully that means baby is going to make an appearance sooner rather than later!

2016 also sorry things are going quite as smoothly as you'd like. *hugs* I hope things improve for you soon.

Sorry for anyone I've forgotten! Baby brain is just killing me! I tried to warm my food up in the fridge today and when I left the apartment I had to go back THREE times for stuff I'd forgotten!
I can't remember what I posted last but my appointment went well yesterday and baby passed the non-stress test just fine. Having another one next Tuesday again. Only two days left of work for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And we are going to be moving on Friday (fingers crossed)

Congratulations Lolly! She is gorgeous. I think she's going to be a mini version of your DD1! I'll pop back over to your journal now x

Blu - well done! Take care and thanks for taking the time to update us all after what must have been a very tiring day. Can't wait for the photos x

2016 - sorry you are having a rough ride, honey. Is there anyone who can at least give you a little break? You must be exhausted :hugs:

toothfairy - how are those odd pressure pains this morning? Did the bath work? x

expatttc - I bet you are loving having your DH back. I bet he can't believe the change in your bump!

Morning ladies!

Lolly you had a baby!!!!!! Congratulations xxxx she is totally cute!!! You did so well!

Blu.... My due date buddy!!! You beat me :) woooohoooo!!! Congrats! Can't wait to see a photo! Do you have a name? Hope you're ok after section?

Expat you must be so happy to get hubby back! Baby can come now!!

2016... I really feel for you. My 2nd was like that 14 years ago and it was a nightmare. Hang in there sweetie. It has to get better? Sounds like you're being an amazing mum xxx

Thanks for asking about me girlies!! Very annoyingly it all stopped again last night. I am getting fed up of it seeming to start then stop. I am starting to feel stupid like I don't know my own body? Every time something happens its so much stronger and getting painful than the last. It just won't keep going?

Had as good a nights sleep as it gets at this stage and have midwife coming again to do BP today so will see how that goes!

Blu congratulations:hugs: :hugs::hugs:

Lolly she is a wee cutee!!

Two new proud mamas I wander who gonna have the next snowflake:thumbup:

Congratulations to San Fran, Blu and lolly! Amazing!! Well done beautiful mums! Xx

Awwwww babies congratulations everyone it's all come around so quick I get my induction date today feel really nervous though I don't know why.
Remember its the new moon today hope it has a great affect in some and have some more babies arriving xxx

Congrats Blu! another snowflake is here! It's all getting so exciting! Only 2 more sleeps for me, it might even be only one if there is a space for me tomorrow they're moving me forward! Will find out later! X

https://childbirth.amuchbetterway.com/the-moons-effect-on-natural-childbirth/

Some say it's true some say it's not fingers crossed it is lol xxx

I'm having my baby tomorrow! They've moved my c section a day earlier! Excited and scared now!!

Oh wow so many babies born the last couple of days. Congrats to all the mums with new snowflakes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->