*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

the cramps stopped last night so i went to sleep. i had some browny red blood this morning and my ob did an ultrasound to make sure placenta was fine, which it is, so he's putting it down to a bloody show. hoefully labour will start soon - too bad he is flying out for a four day holiday as of tonight.

ocean, sorry i couldn't be more help, i'm not sure what it means

stark - very adorable baby. i love her cheeks!

munch - i've been waking around 4.30am too lately, and i don't usually sleep until 11pm-ish. i feel your pain, but not long for us now.

good luck with all the sweeps. i've mever had one personally, but it sounds exciting.

Bay I am exactly the same, up till about 1115 and a few times overnight to wee and then wide awake at 5! Try to go back to sleep with no luck.

Coincidently my ob has taken 4 days off too. Are you in Melbourne? Wouldn't that be weird if we had same ob??

Evening ladies. I'm not doing so good today a lot of pain in lower abdomen n lower back sharp pains in crotch n my right hip n thigh r sore from the pain in abdomen and back

Sorry to those not feeling well :( --- while I would've loved Summer not to have her 'late pre-term' feeding issues, I am glad u missed those last few very uncomfortable weeks of pregnancy.

Congrats Stark - what a pretty lady! Great outfit!!!

Afm, doing a smidge better day by day. Finally got an appt with my counselor for Friday so looking forward to talking through these hormones and new feelings as I adjust to being the new me, and grieve the old me. Going from a very independent, career woman to the slave of a newborn is rough!

Was just "naturally induced" via acupuncture and adjustment!!! My pelvic bone was nearly half and inch off from right side to left side...that's probably why I stalled at 6 cm!!!!! YAY!! They said I should be in full blown active labor by early morning :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Gabriella Serafina was born at 6:01 via emergency c section after a failed ECV. 6 lbs 13 oz, 19.25". Birth story will be forthcoming :)

Gabriella Serafina was born at 6:01 via emergency c section after a failed ECV. 6 lbs 13 oz, 19.25". Birth story will be forthcoming :)

Congratulations!!! Hope you and baby are doing well, seems like you had quite the ordeal!!

congratulations chloe, week 37 is such a great time to give birth.

Congrats Chloe! Beautiful name, sorry to hear the ecv wasn't successful but glad all are okay!!

Congrats Chloe!

Good luck Clara, looking forward to the update!

Hope all goes well for the ladies going in for sweeps. I don't even know if thats something they do here! Right now I'm just excited to know that tomorrow is FINALLY my last day of work!
Busy packing now - can't wait for that to be over!

Congratulations Chloe! Hope you and baby are doing well x

Bay I am exactly the same, up till about 1115 and a few times overnight to wee and then wide awake at 5! Try to go back to sleep with no luck.

Coincidently my ob has taken 4 days off too. Are you in Melbourne? Wouldn't that be weird if we had same ob??

munch, i'm in sydney. and how weird that both our obs are off at the same time. maybe they're going to the same event.

Congrats Chloe! Glad you and baby are doing well!
Right now it's 4:18am and I can't sleep! I've been up for nearly 2 hours wide awake, first time that's happened this whole pregnancy. :p Was starving and needed to get a bowl of cereal. I think I might just be anxious about my doctor's appointment today. I'm needing to talk to him about my fears that have crept up about trying a vaginal delivery. He is going to do a sweep, because I asked him to to try to get labor going, but I"m almost scared that it'll work!

congrats chloe! my sweep doesnt seem to have worked! I am really starting to get frustrated i am one day over due!!

Hi ladies :hi: Sorry I've been a bit AWOL! Didn't get out of hospital until yesterday late afternoon then we made a quick stop at the in law's for them to meet Millie and have been home resting up and getting BF'ing off for the rest of the time. Back now though and so much to catch up on!

Firstly congrats to all the Snowflake mama's :yipee: I think that's 6 more now? Me, Blu, Shan's twins, Stark and Chloe... have I missed any one else? Think I might pop over to parenting and get a new thread set up over there for us but we'll all obviously still hang around here and wait for all our beautiful snowflakes to arrive :D this is so exciting!!

To all the ladies having sweeps, good luck! Just remember to get lots of walking or bouncing done afterwards as I am totally convinced that the couple or so hours of bouncing I did after mine helped my plug come out and then the contractions followed just hours later.

We are settling in well, BF'ing is going goo so far too. Loving being home and having both of my girls together :cloud9: Amber absolutely adores Millie and is so sweet and gentle with her. Our cat on the otherhand keeps eyeing her up as if she's her next meal so keeping on eye on that :lol:

Hope everyone's keeping well? x

Yay!!!! Welcome back lolly!! Loving your new profile photo, your girls are so cute together!!!

I'm getting totally pissed off with stop arty pains and tightenings!! Am so bad tempered now and have done all the self inducing tips!

Looking forward to joining you in a parenting thread!

I was hoping a good sleep would help these sharp pains in lower abdomen but nope still there

How much did Millie weigh lol??

I've started on the RLT capsules and my god they're like pellets of farm food they're so big!! Hope they help, got a sweep booked for due date of 11th so ill get bouncing straight after that in the hope for a 12.12.12 baby, bet it doesn't happen that way but its worth a try.

Hope everyone's well and trying to enjoy the last few weeks of pregnancy, as tough as it is just remember it'll all be over soon and being a mum is a lot tougher than being pregnant xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->