*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

Congrats Blu and Chloe!

Stark she's beautiful!

Lolly your girls are gorgeous together!

GenY I had a good laugh at the image of you stripping out of being gowned up to pump and putting a surgery on hold!

DH and I dtd this morning and I went back to bed for about an hour, started to get some really awful pains at the bottom of bump, but then realized it was just terrible gas! :haha:

I looked at the calendar and realized I've booked myself for a week past my duedate for work. Don't know how that happened :shrug: but HR at my company is a dick and won't recalculate my leave time so unless this baby comes it looks like I'll be working an extra week. Not sure I can handle it at this point as I am completely exhausted when I get up in the mornings. :coffee:

Aw look at your pic Lolly! So cute! I feel like no one will be left on here by the time my boy comes! :( :D

X

I lost my plug yesterday but besides a ton of braxton hicks, nothing seems to be happening. I thought that losing the plug and labor went hand in hand? :wacko:

Wow congrats all!

Lolly I saw your pics and your baby is just beautiful! I hope you and the rest of our new mommies are doing well along withtheir little snowflakes.

I am not having any signs of labor and it's really beginning to get to me. I cried last night with that 'I'll be pregnant forever' feeling. I have no more patience and I'm SOOO anxious. I hope my snowflake comes soon because I'm as ready as I'll ever be and I just want to meet her so badly. Fx'd it's sooner than later! I'm going crazy!

Hope you're all well!

The pains haven't stopped since yesterday morning so called doctors n got appt at 230. Really hoping its not preterm labor I'm not ready. Will update later

Aw look at your pic Lolly! So cute! I feel like no one will be left on here by the time my boy comes! :( :D

X

Thanks hun :) I'm so in love!

Don't be silly, we will all still be right here until the end cheering on our fellow Snowflakes :yipee: x

I lost my plug yesterday but besides a ton of braxton hicks, nothing seems to be happening. I thought that losing the plug and labor went hand in hand? :wacko:

Not necessarily. Some people can lose bit of plug for weeks before any thing happens as it can regenerate. This isn't always the case of course, and I lost bits of mine just the night before. Mine was more of a bloody show though, has your plug been tinged with blood too? I hope things start to pick up again for you soon :flower:

Wow congrats all!

Lolly I saw your pics and your baby is just beautiful! I hope you and the rest of our new mommies are doing well along withtheir little snowflakes.

I am not having any signs of labor and it's really beginning to get to me. I cried last night with that 'I'll be pregnant forever' feeling. I have no more patience and I'm SOOO anxious. I hope my snowflake comes soon because I'm as ready as I'll ever be and I just want to meet her so badly. Fx'd it's sooner than later! I'm going crazy!

Hope you're all well!

Thank you :D I think she's pretty fab, but of course I am biased!

I also thought I'd be pregnant forever, or definitely unlucky and go 2 weeks over and here I am. Don't lose hope hun, the end is very near :hugs: x

The pains haven't stopped since yesterday morning so called doctors n got appt at 230. Really hoping its not preterm labor I'm not ready. Will update later

Let us know how you get on hun, good luck :flower:

Imsotired...I cried with the same thought just 2 hours before my labour started! You just never know and that's the magic of it. :flower:

I hope my sudden super anxiety is a sign of labor coming! I'm going crazy here!

Lolly I just had a look at your photos on your journal. Your baby is so cute!

I just can't get my head round the fact that these babies were inside you ladies only days ago!! It's mad!!!!!!

I'm starting to think mine is never gonna come out!

Lolly I just had a look at your photos on your journal. Your baby is so cute!

I just can't get my head round the fact that these babies were inside you ladies only days ago!! It's mad!!!!!!

I'm starting to think mine is never gonna come out!

Feeling totally the same! Like I'm going crazy!

I'm getting sick of hearing..... He'll come when he's ready too!!!

Ugg there is a long list of things I'm tired of hearing. I'm so ready now. I literally feel like crawling out of my skin I'm so anxious! Such a strange feeling.

Am getting bored with getting my hopes up every time I get pressure or period pain or frequent BHs too. Seems it all means nothing!! Couple of weeks ago it was all very exciting and now irritating!! Am learning to ignore it all and carry on like I'm not due!

Ugg there is a long list of things I'm tired of hearing. I'm so ready now. I literally feel like crawling out of my skin I'm so anxious! Such a strange feeling.

Ditto all of this! And I still have just over two weeks!! I told DH I'm going to write a book called "The 3 H's of Pregnancy: Heartburn, Headaches, and Hemorrhoids" He said it wouldn't sell to anyone. :dohh:

Congrats to all the new mammas :flower: So exciting.

toothfairy I feel the same way. I'm never going to have this baby. I've basically resigned myself to the fact that I'm going to go 2 weeks over and have to be induced, haha! In that case I won't even have a baby until after Christmas!

I'm also sick of the weekly doctor appts. I don't get checked (I thought I was going to pass out afterwards when she did it at 36 weeks), so I basically just hear my doctor say "well you're not in labor" and "there's not much I can do to make you feel better" and go home. What a waste of time. :(

Ditto all of this! And I still have just over two weeks!! I told DH I'm going to write a book called "The 3 H's of Pregnancy: Heartburn, Headaches, and Hemorrhoids" He said it wouldn't sell to anyone. :dohh:

lol. At this point I'd buy it because I'm so miserable I'd love to read about how everyone else is too. :dohh:

Also same here toothfairy...I barely have anything going on but when I do feel a cramp or something I'm just so upset that nothing else is happening that I can't even get excited about it!

Just dying to meet my baby!:baby:

Despite all this wishing and hoping girls....... I will still totally crap myself when it does happen for real!!!! :)

I'm convinced I'm going to have mine in January!! :( my sweep is booked for 2nd jan if I go overdue, I really want my baby here for Christmas! I don't want to be huge and uncomfortable over Christmas and not able to stuff my face with pigs in blankets! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->