*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

Ladies.... I was telling my 16 year old daughter this morning how uncomfortable and tired I am..... She looked at me all concerned and said.....'if you're that uncomfortable, surely you can just go to the hospital and ask them to SEDUCE you!!!' Ha ha ha ha!! Think she got confused!! I said I don't think you can get that on the NHS!!! :)

I would definitely appreciate being seduced at this point. :haha: That is absolutely hilarious.

Congrats to Bay!14 snowflakes, maybe more before December even starts! Wow. Wish I were one of them.

ugg. Still waiting. Sono at 12 noon today to check on baby's size. Hope all is well and I hope she decides to come out soon. I am just so ready for it to be over!

Hope you're all well!

Since I'm in the starting stage of labor I'm going to start trying to get her out asap. Hopefully this weekend

Love it toothfairy! I wouldn't say no to a bit of a seduction either.
Congratulations Bay!

Congrats Bay!!

Kitty2385 also had her little girl yesterday, so we are up to 15 Snowflakes now :D

Hahaha toothfairy that's hilarious!! Bless her :) I'm glad seduction isn't on prescription with the NHS :rofl: my consultant was old and hairy! His big hands did get things moving with that sweep though :haha:

Congrats to Bay and Kitty!! :D
I had my presurgery appt today at the hospital and it made everything SO real!! It's hit me I only have 3 more sleeps till baby is here, I'm SO EXCITED!! :D Kinda freaking out a bit too - time for all the last minute prep! I will miss DD SO much too, but looking forward to having a long hospital stay to have some alone bonding time with baby. I need to call this morning to get the time for the surgery so will know exact times soon!! AHHH!!! :D

Congrats to everyone and pics are beautifull :)

AFM- effin fed up and jealous of U all lol xxxx

Can i come gatecrash here? I was due yesterday but nothing happening yet so looks like we are going to be a december baby instead!

Congratulations Bay and Kitty!

Bay trust your LO to arrive the day your ob went away. Hope you had a great stand in!

Toothfairy.... Your daughter is priceless! Too funny re seducing comment. At least she is looking out for her mumma :)

Juless.... How exciting!! You must be flooded with all sorts of feelings now. 9 days till mine :)! If I hadn't of changed the date it would only be 6! Why did I do that again ?!?!

Lolly....Loving the name choice! Amber and Millie is a really sweet sib set :) Thanks for setting up parenting page, looking forward to joining. Did you do anything for Amber re giving baby a present in hospital from her and vise versa? I have a feeling my little dd2 Freya is going to be jealous of baby but I could be wrong.

December now!! Welcome Cookie. The snow should really pick up now. Rest up everyone :)

Oh forgot to ask you all...for those still preggers how much movement are you all getting? I am still getting heaps and sometimes they are massive movements like he is trying to break out of my belly. I think he is going to be a big boy ;) It doesn't hurt though.

Munch - I'm getting a ton as well. I can tell it's tighter in there for him, but he's still squirming all over the place. Sometimes I can't tell if the tightening I feel is him stretching or maybe a contraction (honestly at this point I couldn't tell you for certain I know what a contraction feels like).

I'm still getting tons of movement. Pretty sure she's gonna bust right out!

Yup my baby being so good and moving, kicking, squirming, playing with mummy's ribs, and bladder at the same time. Definatly not a lot of room, but so happy to have all tis movement:thumbup: love my baba being in me so much, but so cannot wait until the induction lol

Had a sono to measure baby's approx weight and a surprise NST to check on her well being and for any contractions I maybe having. They estimated baby's weight at about 6lb15oz but my belly and weight gain suggested she was bigger. :blush: NST went fine except that about 10 minutes in she must have moved out of the way of the monitor and the nurse didn't come when I buzzed her so she only got monitored for 10 min instead of the standard 15. Doctor said everything seems fine though ad I may have had a contraction or two while on the machine. Small ones. I'm still only a 'fingertip' dilated an 50% effaced but baby may have moved down a bit more again. So no sign of baby coming here. I do have an occasional cramp of mild BH and I've had a headache and neck ache on and off but that's all. I'm so hoping the baby surprises me and comes this weekend though. I can wish can't I?

lol I'm with Sara and Sam at this point...

Oh and as for movement...I feel her often but she is, and always has been fairly gentle. Once in a while she'll get all hyper and pop me a few good times to take my breath away, but she's usually kinda mellow. I still think I can't really feel all of her movements. I'm grateful I feel her at all and happy it isn't usually too painful.

munch - I am still getting loads of movement too. (I have done throughout this pregnancy though). This baby refuses to be restrained, even though there is clearly very little room in there! I sometimes find it hard to tell the difference between movements and contractions too these days as everything is just so tight.
Welcome cookie!

Thanks ladies :)
My baby constantly fidgits and it does often feel like he/she is trying to find a way out!

Hey all

I was induced at 5.30pm today, totally unexpected due to early signs of pre eclampsia.so by Sunday I should have our little man. I'll keep U all updated

As for movement, I still get loads. Been hooked up to a trace monitor 4 times in the last 24 hrs which is crazy, as U can see his heartrate increase when be moves, even if I don't feel like he is moving.

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"