*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

nicki! Good luck this weekend, hope it goes quickly and smoothly for you - looking forward to your updates! :D

Hiiii ladies, lovely to hear all the catch ups! Can't wait to join the parenting thread.
LOADS of movement here, just like a little shark sometimes zooming across my belly with a big triangle sticking out. DH is always watching and going whoooooaaaaa, you can see the shifts so much. Yes, and feel them too, heehee, though I don't mind.
We installed the car seat today - and I am paranoid if it's in right. We put it into the middle back seat of the car, and it's definitely not coming off, but it's easy to rock up towards the seat? Will have it checked next Thursday by the police - they do free clinics - and think that I will feel much better after that!

I know I'm quite late to the party here but mind if I join your group ladies? I'm due December 11th and today it feels like it could be any minute with all the cramping and painful bh's.

Threes days of contractions don't know how much more I can take

Hello to all of the new arrivals :hi: join the party, I hope your babies don't keep you waiting much longer!

Nicki, good luck with this weekend :flower: will keep an eye out for your update.

I was still feeling Millie move around quite a bit towards the end, not as fluently as when she had lots of space but definitely heavier movements with her being bigger x

Expat - same here! We did ours a couple days ago, same spot middle back. Our inspection is scheduled for next Wed. On Monday I'm going to try calling a few neighboring cities to see if we can get in earlier somewhere else (we live in an area with several cities very close together). Once that's done I'll feel so much more comfortable w it

Hi ya Lolly congrats on your gorgeous baby girl and all the other beautiful Snowflake babies and mummies.

I just pop on here n early mornings when I'm wide away,so I get to see everyone's updates.so exciting :happydance:.

If you get a chance could you change my due date to 3rd Dec,Team blue. I was originally down for 15th Dec.
I put down before but you missed my post.

Massive good luck to everyone waiting on our wee snowflakes :hugs:.

I go to hospital on Monday for my sweep.

Xxx

I feel like Iz is going to break right through my skin sometimes. The movement isn't kicks anymore it's just her stretching/rolling around in there, but she PUSHES HARD and it hurts! And she likes to shove her head/hands into my cervix and it feels like I'm getting stabbed when she does it :( I thought babies were supposed to sleep 95% of the time at this stage... I don't think so!!

IT'S DECEMBER!!!!! :wohoo:

Now you can all technically say "I'm due a baby this month!" :happydance:

There are snow clouds outside my window today...:winkwink:

Omg. Vomiting and diahrrhea for the past two hours. This is miserable.

Yay! Christmas decorations are going up today! Please let me have my bubba for Christmas!! X

Happy December every one :) I have my date for induction and will be going in a week today on the 8th x

Exciting Nikki can't wait to hear how it all goes:happydance:

Can't believe how cold it is here today, no snow but everything covered in frost and ice. Happy due month everyone:happydance:

Hi guys! Hope that those getting cramping/contractions has it lead to something! I'm still getting some once in a while, had so many days recently where I thought for sure something was going to happen but nope! So frustrating!!
Today will be our "pick up all last minute things" day. I'm starting to freak out and need to do it today or I'll go crazy. That way tomorrow we can all enjoy our last day of being a family of 3. Wow, that seems so weird to say! We actually had a good amount of snow come down last night, it's so pretty outside!

Edited to add a big welcome to all the new ladies!! :D

I'm still getting loads of movement! And sometimes they really hurt!!
We had our photo shoot today. It was so much fun. Really nice to be pampered and have my hair and make up done. But we were there for four hours! They wanted to keep going but dh told them I was too tired. They got some great shots so looking forward to getting them next weekend.

Move went pretty well. Still busy unpacking though. I am just so tired so I'm watching dh assemble the crib!

Congrats to Bay and Kitty, and good luck Nic!!!

Lilly - hope the tummy troubles are a good early labor sign!

Sending a virtual shoulder rub to all the uncomfortable girls...xoxo

Welcome to the new girls - hoping to meet your little snowflakes soon!

Miss Summer is sleeping in my chest, still a full 10 days until her actual due date. She had surpassed her birth weight at her 2 wk visit yesterday...what a relief!!! She is even in the 10th %ile in the full term baby growth chart for weight!!!

Can't wait to have you all in the parenting thread :)

I know I'm quite late to the party here but mind if I join your group ladies? I'm due December 11th and today it feels like it could be any minute with all the cramping and painful bh's.

We can be bump buddies as I'm due the 11th too although I've been having so many contractions today I'm not sure ill make it to then!!!

Day four of contractions hoping it progresses into something or my water breaks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->