*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

i can not believe i am still here and pregnant Tomorrow i am four days over due! Tho my edd by my lmp is Tomorrow and my nanna who is 99 reckons am due on the third by her calculations which apparently are always right so we will see lol.. I know Ive had enough of being pregnant baby moving loads and becoming really painful.. Had horrible groin pain for days and on off painful cramps.. I have another sweep on Wednesday fx this one will work!

Cant believe how many december babys have been born already! Happy due date month for everyone still waiting!

Im feeling ready to have this baby now, im so uncomfortable its awful, and babys movements are painful now. Me, Oh and my son have been shopping today, we spent 5 hours walking around newcastle and im literally aching everywhere lol, my back, stomach, hips and inner thighs are so sore now. I also feel a lot of pressure 'down there' so fingers crossed bubs is getting ready! X

I'm with the girls that's said they're fed up and jealous of those having their baby :cry:.

Well it would seem its my turn to have period pains and tightnings lol not expecting it to turn into any thing though I have never had a baby early with out being induced the period pains have been going all day on and off and more on the left and slightly down my leg going to head off to bed soon so I'm sure it will all stop but as long as its doing Somthing getting every thing ready I don't mind lol xxx

SOoo many BH last night I though something was starting to happen. But nope. Not much today. Went and bought nursing bras and had the ladies at the maternity store help me find the size I'll need. They fit pretty well with a bit of room for when my milk comes in. I'm just waiting for baby now. I have nothing else to get. I still feel the urge to clean up around the house and then I get tired and feel like passing out. Baby has been a bit sleepy but I feel her wiggle around every once in a while. I'm so ready to meet her already.

Hope you're all well

I feel like I'm constantly complaining. After near to twelve hours of being sick I was finally able to hold down small sips of water. Started getting tigtenings across my stomach and holy back pain like I used to get with my periods. It wasn't timable but just completely constant. I started timing "contractions" if that's what they were and was getting them every 2-3 minutes for about 45 seconds. They didn't hurt but my whole stomach would go rock hard. I think someone earlier asked how to tell between baby pushing out and creating a hard spot and a contraction. DH said if I was unsure if it was a contraction then it probably wasn't one. Called the midwife and she said that sometimes diahrrhea can bring on uterine contractions. Then I got a fever that spiked up to 101.5. I've just been in bed all day feeling ridiculously weak and cranky. I can now completely sympathize with women who need to go on bedrest although mine has been minuscule.

Phew. Sorry for the ramble but I just needed to get it off my chest. Definitely don't think it's labor starting though. My bets on food poisoning or a virus of some sort.

Sorry you've been so ill Lillylee! I hope if it is a virus it's out of your system soon.

I had my very first yep-that-was-definitely-a-contraction a bit ago! It didn't hurt, but it was definitely tight all over and not from the baby moving. Taking this as a hint that I need to be drinking more water though, as I've been running a bit of errands today.

Hi everyone! I had my baby girl via c-section Wednesday morning at 10:31am. Her name is Mia and she's amazing :)

Attachments

• mia.jpg
    mia.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 9
Congrats Evian!! She's beautiful!! :D Hope you're recovering well!

As for me, I am completely exhuasted today. Had a bout of the runs earlier which made me feel awful. Think it's just from stress and anxiety about Monday. We set up a few more things for baby and I'm trying to get things done and organized, but there are things everywhere and it's driving me crazy! Feels like everything is a mess!! Tomorrow I hope I have a bit more energy to get the house tidy before I go in. I have a few more things to put in my bag and we're pretty much ready to go! Last night I kept having crazy dreams and waking up constantly, realizing how soon I go in and getting excited, then not being able to go back to sleep! lol! Hope I sleep better tonight!

Hope those not feeling well get better soon and things start to pick up for those in the early stages!! I am definitely feeling lucky to only have one more day left of being so heavily pregnant. I will miss feeling her in there moving around, but so ready to not be pregnant anymore!!

Congrats Evian! She's such a doll :) come join us over in the parenting thread when you're ready hun!

Sorry to all the ladies in pain and getting fed up :hugs: those last few weeks are really, really hard I know. I hope your babies don't keep you waiting much longer x

Congratz evian. I'm still getting contractions constantly. And I have dropped majorly. The baby is literally all below my belly button. N the top of my belly feels like jello.,but anywho I got alot accomplished today. Got all my baby stuff ready to go. carseat all cleaned n ready. Cleaned my single stroller n put in storage . Got my bounce chair n little baby swing out of storage.had my hands full with a very crabby and sick one year old. All my presents for xmas that we already have wrapped n ready for Christmas. Tomorrow I plan on accomplishing alot too. Going shopping with my mom n doing alot of walking to help baby out. Hopefully getting almost the rest of my xmas shopping done. (all I got left is the adults n nieces n nephews left) getting it all wrapped and doing all my xmas cards. All on top of taking care of my one year old which will most likely b crabby again. Hope all u other ladies r doing good.

^^ I did a ton today too. Put together the swing (it got delivered on Wednesday), put up the Christmas tree (first one I've ever done by myself!), went grocery shopping, picked up every single piece of garbage in the house... I was hoping it would help things along, but no. I'm getting really upset/frustrated/anxious. I just wish I knew what day she was going to come already!

Congratulations Evian and cookie! :happydance:

Today I turn 37 weeks (yay I'm term) but not for long, cause this baba has been served an Eviction Notice, going to to be induced in and an hour and a half........ Kinda petrified!

Congratulations Evian and cookie!

Good luck baby bell!! How exciting :)

Congratulations Evian and Cookie!
Hope you feel better very soon, Lilly. I had something like that earlier on and it was awful. I felt so weak.
Good luck Bell and Jules - Exciting times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->