*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

Congrats cookie!! Baby Bell - wishing you lots of success today and a smooth and as painfree as possible birth! Can't wait to hear your updates! :D

Congrats cookie :flower:

Bell I'm so excited for you :) can't wait to hear how it all goes, good luck hun! x

congrats ladies and good luck bell, i am literally turning green over here fx i wont be long behind yous!

Just a wee update, have had pessary tampon thing. Now got 24hrs to wait to start induction properly. Have stocked up on magazines and sweets :D hope you are all well and hope to hear of lots more snowflakes when im free to go on phone :D

Ooooh Bell, get walking/bouncing and keeping as active as possible! I had the propess induction with Amber and had her the next day :D hoping yours progresses quickly too x

Congrats on the new little ones!!

Anyone else completely exhausted? I worked a half day yesterday, then came home and got straight in bed. It's now almost 24 hours later and I've only been out of bed to feed the pets and grab a few meals for myself. I don't feel sick or anything, just have no energy at all. Hope I'm over by tomorrow when I'm back to work again.

scooby, around where you are I started getting completely exhausted again. I'd have little bursts of energy but was mostly exhausted! This weekend has been the most tiring I've been in a very long time! I think a lot of it is due to being anxious and excited about tomorrow morning! I have had a few bouts of stomach pains and the runs, just from anxiety I believe! Feeling a bit sick to my stomach, but it's my nerves. I hardly ate any supper so going to try to eat some oatmeal before bed. I'm not going to be able to eat/drink anything for a while after that so want something with some substance in my system. The not drinking after midnight thing will be the hardest. I'm always so thirsty in the mornings!
I really hope things are progressing for you baby bell! I'll be on my cell checking up on this thread as often as I can! Hopefully I'll be able to figure out how to post a few photos tomorrow too. :)

Good luck Juless!! So exciting that its less than 24 hours until you meet your LO. I will be where you are in 7 days :)

Wow julees it seems to have come around pretty quickly in the last few weeks :D I'm so excited for you!!! You too munch :) I didn't answer your question the other day as by the time I'd caught up and read it the thread had moved on like 10 pages :lol: but yes, we did get DD a little something when she came to visit at hospital. I was going to get her a baby doll, one of those "realistic" ones but her auntie is getting one of those for her for Christmas so instead we got her a stuffed animal doggy with some accessories and we told her it was from the baby :) she was very pleased with it!

Wow, having a newborn is time consuming (go figure!), I will have to catch up on all the posts later tonight or tomorrow. I wanted to pop back to share a picture, and my birth story with you.

Gabriella Serafina was born on November 28 at 6:01pm weighing 6 lbs 13 oz and 19.25" long (her due date was Dec 16). I went to the hospital for a supposedly low risk version to try to turn her from breech to head down so that I could avoid a C-section, but when doctors were trying this, her heart rate dropped and did not recover, so they had to knock me out and perform an emergency c-section right then. It was quite a scary ordeal, but she turned out perfect and I am healing nicely, so all in all, a good outcome! The doctor who performed both the version and c-section said I was only the second person she has seen who needed an emergency c-section after a version. Lucky me! The version was incredibly painful and I would not recommend it to anyone! Would definitely try acupuncture/chiropractor first and risk just scheduling c-section than to go through this version again. My gut told me not to do it, but the ultrasound doctor made it sound like no big deal with very little risk, said i was a good candidate for success - high fluid levels, smaller baby, skinny, so that is what convinced me at the last minute to just go for it and see what happened. All in all, i'm just happy that she is healthy and home with me, and i'm sure versions have worked well for many people, but based on my experience, i will never try one again!

Attachments

• gabby swaddle.jpg
    gabby swaddle.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 7
Chloe - sorry it was such a painful and scary delivery, but she is perfect!!
Jules - fx'd and excited for you!

Wow Chloe that's quite the story! You must have been very frightened. What a great outcome though, she is just gorgeous! :)

Oh Chloe she is just adorable, huge congrats :flower: how scary though, thanks for sharing with us all x

Good luck today jules!!

Am so pissed off girls. It's due date tomorrow. Went to bed with bad period and lower back pain. Was also getting a few strong BHs. Was woken a few times by some painful ones and then have been awake since 3.30am and couldn't get back to sleep for them. Haven't timed them at all. Just laid in the dark trying to tell myself it's another false alarm and to go back to sleep. At a guess I would say they were about 10 to 15 min apart. Am up now with older kids and still feel really crampy period pain and lower back pressure and a few tightenings. Am totally and utterly exhausted. My head is banging and I could just cry! I've had a few episodes like this through the night over last 3 wks. The thought if this being nothing yet again is soul destroying. I've no discharge at all so thinking can't be anything again???

Good luck juels, aw toothfairy I hope this is it for you, we'll I have one friend that is a week over due and another friend who waters broke last night a week early lets just say the other friend isn't one happy mummy at all lol, and to tell u the truth am very jealous and once they have had there babies it just me all on my own lol and I bet you any money ill b the latest to go bet it will b new year xxxx

Congratulations Chloe! What an experience but I'm gals she's here safe. I've always been suspicious of ECVs. :( I think you've picked an absolutely wonderful name.

Toothfairy...even worse to keep getting woken with false alarms when you have to then look after the other kiddos all day too. :hugs: My discharge didnt change at all in the run up to LOs arrival though so don't count yourself out just yet. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->