*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

Still having tightenings. Between 12 and 6 mins apart but not regular or in a definite pattern yet? 2016 how far into the labour before you lost plug?

I had slightly pinky streaked mucousy CM about an hour in. But my contractions started at 35 seconds long, 3.5 mins apart (on average). Might have been different in the hours before but I was asleep! :haha:
If you have an iPhone, download the app FULL TERM. It's fab for timing and works out the averages. My contractions were never evenly spaced or an even length. Hope this is it for you!!!

I had slightly pinky streaked mucousy CM about an hour in. But my contractions started at 35 seconds long, 3.5 mins apart (on average). Might have been different in the hours before but I was asleep! :haha:
If you have an iPhone, download the app FULL TERM. It's fab for timing and works out the averages. My contractions were never evenly spaced or an even length. Hope this is it for you!!!

Thanks for that! I don't think they were regular with my other 2 but that was 14 and 16 years ago so hard to remember! Have down loaded the app. These tightenings or whatever are not really painful just a lot of pressure and period pain and back ache? Still coming though??

Full term today!

Just has my first ever dream about having my baby, was so vivid. I was breastfeeding him and was in heaven :cloud9: I want him now! Although in the dream he came bang on his due date! X

toothfairy Ive been the cramping this morning are you getting much movement i seem to be getting less? Five days over today hope to god something is happening! Sooo incredibly fed up...

Certainly sounds like something tooth! Id take an EPO and drink a RRLT to try stir up things. I also did nipple stimulation which worked a treat!

It definitely sounds like something toothfairy. My contractions were all over the place, and didn't get regular until I was already in L&D and the pain got a whole lot worse. Get bouncing on your ball, that helped to intensify mine. Good luck!

I just had a little lie down and they seemed to bloody stop again!!!! As soon as I stood up back to lots of pressure down. Am going to try the ball now. Already had some epo. I have some RLT tablets but haven't bothered with them as thought they were giving me the runs!! Do you think a one off dose can help?

I really really need to get this going for real now. I can't keep going through this every couple of nights. I'm exhausted and pissed off

Well the RLT won't help bring labour on hun so if it gives you the runs I'd just leave it out! Get sniffing your CSO though, that's another thing I was doing whilst bouncing. And a bit of nipple stimulation too :haha:

raspberry leaf won't bring on labour but it see made my uterus contract each time I had some which is why I drank 2 cups in early labour to irritate things a bit. The runs might not hurt at this stage either! :rofl:

Sounds good toothfairy - keep active, get on that ball, go for a walk. Lets have this baby out!! PS I think your neighbours will love it. I have been entertaining mine with yoga and decorating in clothes that blatantly don't fit anymore.

Girls - quick question - should I up my dose of EPO? Currently taking 2 x 1000mg orally, in split doses. I'm 39 + 2 today.

I honestly cant remember if I ever posted a pic of my baby girl on this thread, i dont think i did and im so far behind with you all now! Here she is, my baby girl Evie Amelia, born 29/11/12 at 2.46pm weighing 7lbs :cloud9:

Attachments

• IMG_0467.jpg
    IMG_0467.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0478.jpg
    IMG_0478.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0439_opt.jpg
    IMG_0439_opt.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 4
You didn't kitty, but thanks for sharing she's such a little beauty :)

thanks lolly :) i thought my memory was bad when i was pregnant, now its atrocious!!

Still waiting here and getting very emotional about it:cry:

Congrats on all the beautiful new snowflakes here.

Hi guys! I had Tessa this morning! 8lbs, 11oz! feeling good, recovering well. She is breastfeeding like a pro! I'll try tip figure out how to post a pic at some point! Earliest I'll brew home is Thursday, so might get oh to post one for me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->