*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

Yay well done jules!!!!! Tessa is a lovely name too! How do you feel?

My pains have started up again!

CONGRATS JULES!

Tessa is a LOVELY name! All of our pink bundles are arriving...time for some boys to join this estrogen fest lol :)

Getting slightly bored of all these twinges amounting to nothing now!!!!!

Just got back from my weekly appt. I'm 2cm dilated, which shocked me! I was expecting to be nothing. Apparently I've been having more contractions than I thought, just not really feeling them. My dr said to stay close to home today in case her check starts something, but I'm not getting my hopes up. I know I could end up walking around 2cm dilated for weeks before he finally comes. Just WOW. Shocked. (and now turbo nesting like crazy!)

Gen am trying hard to bring out a blue bump!!!

Fifi..... I know exactly what you mean!

Congrats Juless!! Lovely name :) Fair bit smaller than dd1 too. Rest up and recover well :)

Congrats Juless :wohoo: can't wait to see a pic of little Tessa! Rest up hun :flower:

Congrats Juless!!

OT: did anyone suffer from night sweats before going into labor? I took today from work to just rest more from my weekend stomach bug. I'm exhausted, sleeping a huge amount, feel like baby is up in my lungs and can't catch a breath. But last night woke up at least four times drenched in sweat. It was almost as if I had a fever and it had broken but that wasn't it.

Hello ladies,

Congrats to all the new mummies and babies. I haven't been back to read all the missed posts since I gave birth a few days ago.

I gave birth on Friday, 30 Nov and I went from 2cm @ 5am to holding baby @ around 10.30am.

Good luck to all the remaining snowflakes. We will all be here to cheer you ladies on at the final stretch :)

Congrats Jules (and Bay if I didn't say it before!)!

Just got back from the doctor now. NST went well again. Baby was kicking up a storm. Next week I'll have another one and also a scan. They don't appear to do internals here so I have no idea if anything is going on. My exercise ball arrived yesterday so I've been bouncing away!
Privacy is just something that doesn't exist here and I quite often get put in a room with other people for my measurements and basic checks. I don't mind too much cos its not like I'm getting naked. But the last two visits I've been put in with women who are not only naked but having their nether regions shaved!! Not cool. Told my dh if I can't do it myself then he'd better get with it!

Hey everyone.

A very quick update from me, Ethan James arrived via c section at 10.15am on the 3rd Dec. Xx

congrats nicki, hope you and baby are doing well.

bean - it's been really interesting to hear how different things are in china.

It my due date!!!! Where the **** is my baby????!!!

Am going for a sweep in a couple of hours.... It'll be the first time I've been checked internally. I swear if she tells me nothing at all is happening after all these episodes of contraction I'll punch her straight out!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->